Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (62267 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by dainformant(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2015
What's really happening at this political event that got the eyes of everyone fixed on the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. Pictured are governor Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts with the Oba at a recent rally in the state. Hope he didn't threaten their lives with lagoon....The gestures on the faces of Fashola and Tinubu are not ordinary..."We just siddon dey look you since".....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-fashola-and.html

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ifex370(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:
What's really happening at this political event that got the eyes of everyone fixed on the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. Pictured are governor Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts with the Oba at a recent rally in the state. Hope he didn't threaten their lives with lagoon....The gestures on the faces of Fashola and Tinubu are not ordinary..."We just siddon dey look you since".....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-fashola-and.html

Ashiwaju oo grin

28 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Jetjacky(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2015
oMO DAT one bad oh

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Fash & Tinubu b Lyk......Bros U'ar Takin dis T0o Far.....Hw much we pay u self wey u dey dr0p dis Kind mssg
My PeopLe ar Desperate,If u send dem Garri ijebu.....Dem qo buy sugar & Groundnut join am 4 ugrin grin

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by saaedlee: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2015
EPIC DISBELIEF

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ShakurM(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Fash; Oba onisokuso oshi undecided

Tinubu ; eleyi ya werey gan o sad

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2015
dis guy head nor correct. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Chai!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2015
They are disappointed by what he had said or done & they can't wait to storm out of the event.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ozoigbondu: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2015
They be like oba see your life just see how you made the throne so useless that vistors insults it anyhow.....Akilou you deserve community sanctioned flogging

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by DuchessLily(f): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2015
They be like.... Old man respect urself ooo... No put sand for our garri, Governorship election still remain ooo

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by jamex93(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2015
They b like

Waitin dis baba dey talk so?

Him no know say him don old ni??

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2015
I don't care oba

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by adorablepepple(f): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Fashola is saying, if I slap this man now,won't he end up in the lagoon baba were undecided
Tinubu be like baba behave now stop talking like an slowpoke sad
or
Fashola be like I knew this man will finally disgrace us kiss
Tinubu be like has this man taken too much orijin again

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by youngwarlocks: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2015
k
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by An2elect2(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
The oba spoke unbelievable words.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by obibankz(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
They are all punks, Agbeje has my precious vote akready

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by donbrowser(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Maybe they mean...

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by adorablepepple(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
I dey Relax for my tent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by adorablepepple(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Buy now
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by dhardline(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
So funny.. grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
What could it have been?
I hope he wasn't dropping some mad #bombs

Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by subbieD(f): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Oh boi shocked.....see looking.....lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by siegfried99(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by pxjosh(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
.they be like: what this this one saying?!? the first 4 persons above me posted at 10:15am, same with the 2persons after me. not cool at all

2 Likes

they be like **YIMU**

angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Omosexii21: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
They are feeling disgusted

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ddaammyy(f): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Fash be like "ole" tinubu belike "mumu" help us sell our candidate

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.