Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) (39313 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
[s]
aljharem:

Shut up jare how much is the cost of governance
[/s]

Your dumb asssss should at least educate us about the cost of governance before opening your rettarded and ignorant mouth.

What's the cost of governance got to do with me adding up the state's IGR?

You clowns just spew rubbish that you know nothing about and can not even properly explain or articulate.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Ajibel(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

What's the cost of governance ?

You are Too many re. Tarded

I dont want to call you a _fucktard sir. I'll restate that BRF is NOT a saint BUT he has left Lagos much improved than when he came in 2007.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ajibel:

I dont want to call you a _fucktard sir. I'll restate that BRF is NOT a saint BUT he has left Lagos much improved than when he came in 2007.

That troll and nuisance is a clown with no self worth, no identity or even self of belonging...
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by JaaizTech: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
The bottom line is Fashola could still have done ten times better than He did, but the sad part is given all these same resources, most other Governors would have performed much woefully. You are talking of Lagos!, Nigeria has much more money. What can we even say Mr GEJ has done with it Instead He is removing subsidy; He is increasing import duty. If you compare the generated revenue of lagos per the population, then you would even find that the state is poorer than the Oil producing state, what can you see in those states IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND THE ONE EYED MAN IS THE KING. This is our story.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by OAUTemitayo: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
There is something called responsibility and financial capability in governance
When your responsibilities overwhelm your financial capability, you have to draw a scale of preference and then carry out the responsibilities in order of their importance.
Maybe you should take up a refresher course in Economics
aljharem:

Shut up jare how much is the cost of governance

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1987523/fashola-inspects-combined-high-magistrate

If any of you noise makers can show us similar projects and service delivery ijn the above link, let me know and I'll pay you serious attention... Till then, keep quiet with your few roads and 1 stadium loser and incompetent village governor who ported his own family to Fashola's LAGOS and won't even let his own Family reside in his own state..

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ajibel:

But it bothers a lot that such mis-information are being spread and people who you expect are educated enough to see thro' the falsehood buy into it.

The writer brought in Dubai into the mix. I'd have loved if he went further to tell us the budget, population and land mass of Dubai when their development started. Lagos is too congested and populated to be transformed in 8 years!!!

Is London not more congested than lagos ?

Shut up because you have no excuse

4 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by OAUTemitayo: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
London more congested? smh
http://www.londoncouncils.gov.uk/londonfacts/default.htm?category=2
aljharem:

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by OAUTemitayo: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

London is just 9 million
Now you should understand better
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

Ode, Dubai's budget is $10.3 billion, they have $240 billion worth of mega projects under way with the full backing of their FG with financial resources and support...

And the entire population of Dubai is measly 2.1 million..

You ignorant people should try educate yourselves before spewing your garbage...
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
JaaizTech:
The bottom line is Fashola could still have done ten times better than He did, but the sad part is given all these same resources, most other Governors would have performed much woefully. You are talking of Lagos!, Nigeria has much more money. What can we even say Mr GEJ has done with it Instead He is removing subsidy; He is increasing import duty. If you compare the generated revenue of lagos per the population, then you would even find that the state is poorer than the Oil producing state, what can you see in those states IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND THE ONE EYED MAN IS THE KING. This is our story.

[img]http://mienpamo.files./2013/06/20130629-183148.jpg?w=600[/img]

These are the kind of worthless and incompetent people they like. These are their heroes...

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by poseidon12: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
berem:
Fashola for Nigeria's Vice President 2015!
We in Lagos appreciate his good works so far. He has done marvellously well.

Eko no go spoil o!!

Please speak for yourself. I also live in Lagos. I align myself with the opinion of the author about Fashola. I would rate Fashola 50% in performance. I can't see myself voting him for president or vice president. I live in Satellite Town; Terrible road all over. Local govt almost comatose. Massive corruption. They are just good with propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by OAUTemitayo: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
poseidon12:

[s]Please speak for yourself. I also live in Lagos. I align myself with the opinion of the author about Fashola. I would rate Fashola 50% in performance. I can't see myself voting him for president or vice president. I live in Satellite Town; Terrible road all over. Local govt almost comatose. Massive corruption. They are just good with propaganda. [/s]
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by jhydosky(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

aresa:

These are the kind of worthless and incompetent people they like. These are their heroes...

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by ladodo: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Oga are u coming out 4 governorship or trying 2 tell us about ur party. Go straight 2 d point
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
poseidon12:

Please speak for yourself. I also live in Lagos. I align myself with the opinion of the author about Fashola. I would rate Fashola 50% in performance. I can't see myself voting him for president or vice president. I live in Satellite Town; Terrible road all over. Local govt almost comatose. Massive corruption. They are just good with propaganda.

^^^^^^ You do have a choice and he's in the above picture...

Goodluck....
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Actionleap: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hello All,

I asked a question today and nobody has been able to give an answer among APC members.
Let us agree that PDP is a party full of corrupt leaders. Can someone name 10 leaders among APC top party men and women who are free of corruption? If Buhari as the media is making us believe to be incorruptible, yet he is so comfortable among the Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, etc, if this same Buhari find it so comforting to work with the most repressive military regime (acclaimed to be the most corrupt ever in the history of Nigeria), how is Buhari so comfortably fly in Tinubu's jet? Can someone please wake me up?
APC members, just name 10 incorruptible men with integrity, character and track record among APC leadership.
No insult please.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
mbulela:

As usual the truth is in the middle.
Fashola is not all his propaganda machine hype him up to be. He has done well but nowhere as well as the APC guys will want you yo believe. The complexities of governing a place like Lagos cannot be compared by any sane person to a backyard like akwa ibom.thelogistics of raising funds in lagos cannot be compared with the routine of collecting oil money from abuja for akwa ibom and even rivers.
We must not swing from one extreme to another.
If you call Fashola a celebrated rogue them you have to come up with a new word for Akpabio.

A child that fails an exams also has reason for such failure.i'm not suprise with ur lame excuses
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Actionleap:
Hello All,

I asked a question today and nobody has been able to give an answer among APC members.
Let us agree that PDP is a party full of corrupt leaders. Can someone name 10 leaders among APC top party men and women who are free of corruption? If Buhari as the media is making us believe to be incorruptible, yet he is so comfortable among the Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, etc, if this same Buhari find it so comforting to work with the most repressive military regime (acclaimed to be the most corrupt ever in the history of Nigeria), how is Buhari so comfortably fly in Tinubu's jet? Can someone please wake me up?
APC members, just name 10 incorruptible men with integrity, character and track record among APC leadership.
No insult please.

There is no "if buhari". Buhari is more corrupt than u ever think.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by tomakint: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
poseidon12:

God bless you bro, I was in that axis two months ago and I am like...is this Lagos? shocked

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by jmaine: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
tomakint:

God bless you bro, I was in that axis two months ago and I am like...is this Lagos? shocked

Only the useless, ignorant, and loud mouthed internet Lagosians won't appreciate the author point . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by tomakint: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
jmaine:

Only the useless, ignorant, and loud mouthed internet Lagosians won't appreciate the author point . . . . .
I have stopped taking those 'Advanced Pigs Congress' e-touts serious.....by Feb. 15, 2015 dem go know how far!

4 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by karlmax2: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aderostock:
Fashola has established more institutions than any governor in Nigeria since the independence of Nigeria. fact!
there are no public hospital in the whole of eti- osa East down to through ibeju-lekki lga to épé after 16years of apc rule.
The lekki airport they promised 16years ago is still a mirage while States like delta, akwa ibom and jigawa state has commissioned their airport without much fun fare .. But when this fraud FASHOLE comissions a 3.3kva Mikano generator or over inflated street light project that an area council in Abuja does,he would roll out the drums while States like akwa ibom state,delta state are already generating power and transmitting to the national grid .is it the the so called eko school project that he ran to court when he was asked to account for world bank loan he collected for it ,yet some lunatic would come on line and tell us that his not corrupt I guess he learnt it from apc Saint Buhari who also ran to court when he was asked to come and give account of his so called corrupt free and disciplined leadership. As far as sensible people are concerned FASHOLE and his master are frauds

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by karlmax2: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
aresa:

But the state government is spending billions to build the largest state government lodge in Nigeria....

smh...
this pictures we have more like this that happened in Lagos even inside people's houses at lekki phase one .if I post them now
U would come out and claim its a natural disaster the government is not tho blam

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Sunday8650: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Actionleap:
Hello All,

No insult please.

Fashola, Okorocha, Rauf Aregbesola, Amaechi, Adams oshiomole, Amosun,
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
tomakint:

tomakint:

I have stopped taking those 'Advanced Pigs Congress' e-touts serious.....by Feb. 15, 2015 dem go know how far!

Otuoko ignorant and bad bele all stars, welcome to the party, I have your role models up there for you to enjoy.. I hope and pray they remain in your lives forever.... grin
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by karlmax2: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
aresa:

https://www.nairaland.com/1987523/fashola-inspects-combined-high-magistrate

We'ell take you people seriously when you are able to show us anything similar by any other government in Nigeria and even in the history of Nigeria.

Luckily for Lagosians and Fashola, we have recorded proof in brilliant colors that lies and self induced ignorance can not eradicate...
how is commissioning of a magistrate court benefit the common man on the street.is he building a court his planing to use to deport his fellow Nigerians? All the the other projects Uve been posting like the lekki bridge are all ppp(private public partnership) is government is a PPP government if 80 percent of these projects are PPP where has all the loans and igr gone to?.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
karlmax2:
this pictures we have more like this that happened in Lagos even inside people's houses at lekki phase one .if I post them now
U would come out and claim its a natural disaster the government is not tho blam

What I want you to snow me is what GEJ delivered in Bayelsa when he was a governor just like Fashola, in fact, add the current governor and the convict and international fugitive called Alams whoo looted Bayelsa state dry while Jona the deputy governor looked the other way or looted along with his Oga hence refusing to declare his assets and pardoning his looting and stealing Oga the convict and fugitive...

I have Fashola's record, do you have their record in Bayelsa since 1999? If you do, bring it on and let's compare..
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
aresa:

Ode, Dubai's budget is $10.3 billion, they have $240 billion worth of mega projects under way with the full backing of their FG with financial resources and support...

And the entire population of Dubai is measly 2.1 million..

You ignorant people should try educate yourselves before spewing your garbage...

You must be stu.pid for comparing Dubai with Lagos.

I can't even argue with you comparing Dubai a city sitting on Gold and Crude oil.

Compare Lagos to London

3 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Boss13: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Please we should stop the comparison between. Fashola and our president. I criticize the president when he makes unpopular policies aimed to de-franchise the masses. However, I would want to hold Fashola more responsible for democracy dividends because he is the governor of the state where I reside and pay my taxes. I must be honest with you, I am yet to benefit from this wicked lagos administration. The roads are still bad, there is no water, I pay tolls for roads built with public and tax funds. Lands are reallocated to friends and families of the governor. Ethnicity politics in Lagos is at its highest. Miscreants are loitering the streets. Crimes are increasing.

How Fashola has been able to hold the media to his favor amazes me. Sincerely, Fashola needs to be probed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
karlmax2:
how is commissioning of a magistrate court benefit the common man on the street.is he building a court his planing to use to deport his fellow Nigerians? All the the other projects Uve been posting like the lekki bridge are all ppp(private public partnership) is government is a PPP government if 80 percent of these projects are PPP where has all the loans and igr gone to?.

1. Strong and credible institutions like the judiciary are the foundations d bedrock of any sane and orderly society including the common man.

2. This and other court buildings were built by the common man from bricklayers to electricians, plumbers, food vendors and so on and they all collected paychecks to feed and house their families.

3. By commissioning projects everyday, it means you are steady creating jobs for the common man unlike the non productive leaders in your own village with zero projects on the ground. This is the reason why they leave your villages and head to Lagos for jobs created in Lagos state including construction jobs.

4. Get back at me when your own worthless and incompetent leaders with nothing to show for 16 years in office starts initiating and commissioning projects..
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
[size=18pt]LAGOS NOW RATED 3RD WORST CITY IN THE WORLD
[/size]
“The January 2014 global study of cities in the world done by the British Economist
Intelligence Unit has ranked Lagos, Nigeria, as the 3rd worst liveable city in the world."

"Lagos has degraded further from its awful status in 2012 as the 4th worst city."

"On a scale of 100 Lagos now has the third poorest score of 39.0 of all cities in the world.

The study titled 'livability' assessed particular characteristics of each city, such as its
crime levels, the threat of conflict, the quality of medical care, the levels of censorship,

the city temperature, the quality of its schools and its transport links.”

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mark Okoye Welcomes Child With His Wife (Photos) / Igboho: FG plots Akintoye’s Arrest, Obasanjo meets Republic Of Benin President / Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.