Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) (39316 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
booscy:
Babatunde Raji Fashola will be leaving Lagos state better than he met it, True or False ?

The thing is that he is not a Saint, but I will have to say that He is a very good administrator, although with his flaws which is peculiar to human nature.

Let's take Abia as a case study with its Mega City "Aba" in a totally collapsed state, anybody who inherits the governance of Abia and commences rebuilding of Aba will need more than 8 years and 5 Trillion Naira to repair the city of Aba, which has continuosly decayed since 1983 December. That's 31 years of Decay.

Fashola is not a Magician and can't be everywhere at the same time. He inherited a rotten Lagos and he sure has done so much.
In the case of Akwa ibom, with the Highest Federal allocation which is usually ten times that of other states and in a virgin undeveloped area, tarring roads and building stadium will be eaier than built up but rotten areas where u will have to demolish, pay compensation, go to court, clear debris revamp site, prepare it and start start afresh.

Our people expect so much without giving much.
I urge you to come to Akwa Ibom and see that 98.5% of Akwa Ibom people are emmeshed in poverty. I now wonder how they will grow with all the elephant projects and billions that will be committed to their maintainance. Akwa Ibom state is not debt free, for our information.

Fashola has over 20 million people to manage, in this number are civilized people, crazy people, foreigners, military, village to lagos first timers, touts and all sort of characters.
This population generates chaos, mega noise, air pollution, solid waste and sewage and other sorts of nuisance, managing them and building infrastructure silmutaneously is aa herculean task even with your trillions.
A road is asphalted today and Lagosians need to use it today today without even letting it set.
Upon this huge population, Lagos has stayed relatively low on crime rate and kidnapping, than the so celebrated Akwa Ibom.

Fashola is not a Saint, Yes and Agreed but he is good.

I am yet to see Governors who have done well as Governors who inheritted rot and cleaned it up to a great extent;

Fashola inherited a rotten Lagos.
Amaechi inherited a collapsed Rivers.
Chime inherited a Ran-down Enugu
Oshiomhole inherited a backward and finished Edo
Okorocha inherited a collapsed Imo
Akpabio inherited an already forming Akwa Ibom, many projects at 60% completion stage and a Revise and greatly Improved Revenue source, yet his achievements are not commensurate with what Akwa Ibom has earned so far.

Whoever that will inherit rotten, collapsed, finished and backward Abia is in deep trouble as there is a major task ahead.
Fashola inherited a rotten Lagos? What then did the current leader of APC, Tinubu, do in the 8 years that he reigned supreme in Lagos? The truth is out even from the buccal cavity of APC attack dogs

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by pentagonal: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Fashola inherited a rotten Lagos? What then did the current leader of APC, Tinubu, do in the 8 years that he reigned supreme in Lagos? The truth is out even from the buccal cavity of APC attack dogs

like I told you in your earlier senseless ramblings. Lagos was going for eons without the feds monthly handout during that period. using your non functional brain is a taboo.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
pentagonal:

like I told you in your earlier senseless ramblings. Lagos was going for eons without the feds monthly handout during that period. using your non functional brain is a taboo.

Who was the FG then, Obasanjo the same man Tinubu is now asking for advice.

In fact to Tinubu, Obansanjo is the epitome of democracy .

YOU APIGCSHITS ARE INDEED GOATS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Gbammmmm

6 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by pentagonal: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

Who was the FG then, Obasanjo the same man Tinubu is now asking for advice.

In fact to Tinubu, Obansanjo is the epitome of democracy .

YOU APIGCSHITS ARE INDEED GOATS

you are foul brained android sired by polyandrous millipedes. pray, tell us the party of obj and why gej and his band of jesters are throwing arm and legs to get his anointing for his second term joke. everyone is gathering numbers for the coming elections, so Nigerian politicians don't care to dine with even Lucifer for now. but cos you are dumb, senseless, myopic and blind. intelligent ideas bounce off your head like it's coated with teflon . fvck off now Mr federal character. common sense is a taboo in your lineage, little wonder you come across as the dumbest organism on the planetary body.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
pentagonal:

you are foul brained android sired by polyandrous millipedes. pray, tell us the party of obj and why gej and his band of jesters are throwing arm and legs to get his anointing for his second term joke. [size=18pt]everyone is gathering numbers for the coming elections, so Nigerian politicians don't care to dine with even Lucifer for now.[/size]but cos you are dumb, senseless, myopic and blind. intelligent ideas bounce off your head like it's coated with teflon . fvck off now Mr federal character. common sense is a taboo in your lineage, little wonder you come across as the dumbest organism on the planetary body.

So you know Tinubu and APC can dine with the devil just to get power.

You see how rotten your brain is ?

8 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by pentagonal: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

So you know Tinubu and APC can dine with the devil just to get power.

You see how rotten your brain is ?

useless goat and who cares?? and your damaged brain omitted the part that says gej and his crew of reetards want his anointing too. Mr federal character it's obvious your cursed mother traded your brain for glass of milk, after she cursed the earth with a plague like you.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Aderostock(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Timehin:

So you expect me to mention names of roads/streets within ijegun/abaranje I do not reside there but since you do kindly brief us.

**Amended**
:If i may ask, kindly tell us the present state of the road that leads to Ijegun from Ikotun
Now go back to your previous posts and edit the Alimosho LG to Ijegun area since Ijegun is not the same thing as Alimosho LG. Thanks for typing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by davitogreat(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
RayCharles:

Eh! Did u just use limited resources and debt in the same sentence with Liyel Imoke?

Yep. Cross river state is no more an oil producing state. So the government has had to work towards establishing alternative streams of income.

Plus the state has a lot of debt due to the tinapa project from the previous administration.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
pentagonal:

useless goat and who cares?? and your damaged brain omitted the part that says gej and his crew of reetards want his anointing too. Mr federal character it's obvious your cursed mother traded your brain for glass of milk, after she cursed the earth with a plague like you.

Hahaha, a mumu like you will know nothing about democracy.

The ERA OF GODFATHERISM IS OVER IN NIGERIA. WE MUST VOTE THE YOUNGER GENERATION WITH IDEAS

THE SAME PEOPLE THAT RULED OUR GRANDMOTHER, MOTHERS WANT TO RULE US

WE SAY NO TO GODFATHERISM

NO TO APC. THEY ARE PIGS AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS ONE

7 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by najoke: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
pentagonal:

^
typical of the TANdriods......he did not see GEJ and his crew of Retaaard part cos they are programmed to look for only word like APC,fashola, tinubu or GMB.

see why we can dem TANdriods

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by pentagonal: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

Hahaha, a mumu like your will know nothing about democracy.

The ERA OF GODFATHERISM IS OVER IN NIGERIA. WE MUST VOTE THE YOUNGER GENERATION WITH IDEAS

THE SAME PEOPLE THAT RULED OUR GRANDMOTHER, MOTHERS WANT TO RULE US

WE SAY NO TO GODFATHERISM

NO TO APC. THEY ARE PIGS AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS ONE

m0ron what did you know about democracy?? than screaming gej till your papa get sense. younger generations like bamanga tukur and tony anineh I guess. little wonder you support gej, like poles things, you guys shares the cluelessness and senselessness. idi0tic Mr federal character only you one don claim all the tribe for naija finish.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by major466(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlackTechnology:

That is why I see APC like those set of demonic pigs in the novel: Animal Farm.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
pentagonal:

m0ron what did you know about democracy?? than screaming gej till your papa get sense. younger generations like bamanga tukur and tony anineh I guess. little wonder you support gej, like poles things, you guys shares the cluelessness and senselessness. idi0tic Mr federal character only you one don claim all the tribe for naija finish.

Abeg go sit don. I have never been a fan of GEJ until recent times when MY EYES CLEARED AND SEE THE LIES APC DISH OUT EVERYDAY.

[size=16pt]Itemize what Fashola used 160 billion Naira loan to do

Itemize what Fashola used 4.6 trillion naira to do

Itemize what the 22 billion naira loan from IMF for a rail project was used for.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by pentagonal: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

Abeg go sit don. I have never been a fan of GEJ until recent times when MY EYES CLEARED AND SEE THE LIES APC DISH OUT EVERYDAY.

Itemize what the 22 billion naira loan from IMF for a rail project was used for.[/size]

shut up illiterate why don't you get to alausa and demand. what has gej done with the subsidy funds where are much touted palliatives, the excess crude oil dough?? what about the external reserve. only brainless earthworm like you will want to compare a fashola and the otueke drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
pentagonal:

shut up illiterate why don't you get to alausa and demand. what has gej done with the subsidy funds where are much touted palliatives, the excess crude oil dough?? what about the external reserve. only brainless earthworm like you will want to compare a fashola and the otueke drunkard.

I though APC was the saint party. You shouldn't care about what GEJ used your money for because you can never feel the impart of the FG.

It takes a long time to feel the impact of the FG that was one of the reasons GEJ was trying to make LG automonous but Tinubu and Fashola are kicking against it as they want to keep controlling them.
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by pentagonal: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

I though APC was the saint party. You shouldn't care about what GEJ used your money for because you can never feel the impart of the FG.

It takes a long time to feel the impact of the FG that was one of the reasons GEJ was trying to make LG automonous but Tinubu and Fashola are kicking against it as they want to keep controlling them.

what's this goat saying... you should be jawjawing with kindergarten kids. are you mad, I shouldn't care when the fg control the bulk of the nation allocation. abeg go drink shkepe you are even duller than my shoe sole. FYI mofo all governors are against the LGA autonomy, last I check tinubu is not a governor as we speak. damn this guy na clinical certified werey.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by major466(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
pentagonal:

Chei! All these insults because Fashola was exposed as a non performing governor? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by pentagonal: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
major466:

Chei! All these insults because Fashola was exposed as a non performing governor? grin grin

non performing kwa?? his either you are coma or have never step on the soil of Lagos all your miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Aderostock(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

Thus is a symptom of ignorance and illiteracy being orchestrated by our very bad central government.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Aderostock(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
major466:

Fashola is not a performer but an achiever and visionary

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Aderostock(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
aljharem:

Where and when did Tinubu kick against?

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Aderostock(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fashola establishes Institutions while others are emulating.

Africa doesn't lack great men but great Institutions -- Barack Obama

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Aderostock(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
They said is not good but who's better than him?

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Aderostock(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its an offence to deface Lagos with posters hence Fashola set up the very first State Signage and Advertisement Agency, LASAA in Nigeria.
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aderostock:

Thus is a symptom of ignorance and illiteracy being orchestrated by our very bad central government.

How does that relate to Fashola use of 4.6 trillion naira ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by jamace(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
"In nearly 8 years of his tenure, Fashola has expended nearly N4 trillion in revenue, both IGR and federal receivables."
In addition, Fashola is owing the highest gbese among all the states in Nigeria. Na wa o. shocked

Abeg, how much is Nigeria annual budget for year 2014?

Truly, Fashola under performed considering the amount at his disposal and the supporting fact that Lagos ( former federal capital of Nigeria) was already developed before he took over. .

5 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Truckpusher(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
pentagonal:

you are foul brained android sired by polyandrous millipedes. pray, tell us the party of obj and why gej and his band of jesters are throwing arm and legs to get his anointing for his second term joke. everyone is gathering numbers for the coming elections, so Nigerian politicians don't care to dine with even Lucifer for now. but cos you are dumb, senseless, myopic and blind. intelligent ideas bounce off your head like it's coated with teflon . fvck off now Mr federal character. common sense is a taboo in your lineage, little wonder you come across as the dumbest organism on the planetary body.
I guess the truth hurts -This is one reason they call it the ugly bitter truth.
smh

7 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
In island= Fashola is working

In mainland= Fashola is lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by manutdadex(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
Is this all

Mscheeeew.

May I go blind if I read this trash.
an they say:if u want to hide somtin frm a black man,put it in a book! I pity u!

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by MacluvPH(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is serious,if you ask me na who I go ask?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) / Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.