Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London (79513 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / The Lagos You Will Not See On Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by joywendy(f): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
lasgidis!!! cheesy I love that place from a distance grin grin

come oh who are those mentioning Jonathan?

wetin concern him with those buildings? some of which were existing before his tenure.

Na wa oh!
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ic0nize:

Just one question for you

Which school did you attend?

Have you ever heard of the word 'paragraph'?

Not only are you making no sense whatsoever but it is so painful to read the garbage you have been posting since morning.
lol when somebody is typing with phone in a bus you don't expect him to have time for paragraphs Mr English professor. If you see no sense in what I wrote then you shall get rid of sentiment
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by segcymoor(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nice one!
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Dronedude(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
calaway:

ABA ABIA HAS BEEN STRANGULATED AND RAPED FOR 30 YEARS. CRUDE OIL FROM HER HIGH YIELD FIELDS HAVE BEEN USED TO DEVELOP LAGOS AND FEED YOUR FAMILIES ALONG WITH YOU FCT AND OTHER SW STATES. PLEASE SHOW THE STATE RESPECT. DONT ADD INSULT TO INJURY OR YOU WILL COME ACROSS AS AN UNGRATEFUL PARASITE LIKE YOU FATHER BEFORE YOU.

What is this one saying? angry
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
symbian03:

Sir, I owe you no apology. And where did I mention that Fashola built/constructed all the current infrastructures in Lagos? I was only telling you to use your head, and saying Lagos is a no man's land doesn't change the fact that Lagos belongs to the west. And listen, ain't nothing wrong with my comprehension skill and I bet you I'm even more intelligent and civilized. And perhaps, you're civilized and erudite but your comments doesn't exhibit such.

Thank you.
shoo did I said lagos is a no man's land I only said its not far from the truth. Lol if you are more intelligent and civilized I wonder why you will make that comment you made earlier when you quote me
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Permit me to call you prophet calaway... cheesy you dey see vision grin
calaway:

YOU WILL NOT SEE SUCH STRUCTURES COS PH AND IMO STATE ARE ROBBED OF THEIR RESOURCES TO DEVELOP AND FEED THE UNGRATEFUL OCCUPANTS OF FCT AND LAGOS. ONE DAY ALL THAT WILL CHANGE AND YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL ENJOY THE PH AND IMO OF YOUR DREAMS.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by duni04(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
lol when somebody is typing with phone in a bus you don't expect him to have time for paragraphs Mr English professor. If you see no sense in what I wrote then you shall get rid of sentiment
Lol no wonder! Now I understand! See the people that own 70% of the houses in Lekki typing inside danfo bus on a Sunday!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
duni04:

Lol no wonder! Now I understand! See the people that own 70% of the houses in Lekki typing inside danfo bus on a Sunday!
grin grin grin
lol traveling from Anambra to Enugu kid stop taking this personal I will not be surprise if you continue to attack me after this but I want you to know what everything ends here if you like let it frustrate you, a brotherly advice
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by symbian03(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
frankezi:
I am really feeling depressed abeg see as lagos fine abeg. And na him my office transfer me go state wey no even get 5 story let alone sky scrapper. I miss lag. Both good and bad . Eko o ni baje

That's what we're talking about. Lagos is a place to be missed. No great city in this world is perfect! They keep telling us how dirty Ajegungle is and posting ridiculous pictures. There is ghetto everywhere.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by OLADD: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
busayochic:
Why do we like lying to ourselves? The 1st pic on this thread is a building on banana island and I ask myself; how many nairalanders can afford a bq there? I personally think the lagos state govt laid so much emphasis on the major commercial parts of lagos and totally ignored the residential bit of the state. Most residential roads are either not tarred or filled with sooo many potholes... from Okota to ago palace way to gbagada, oshodi, mushin,ajao estate, ilasa etc the list is endless; the state of the roads in the inner streets are suicidal death traps! yet they say lagos is working? Okota road and ago palace way road has been bad for years and nothing is being done there.... there are so many other residential roads like that... soo hard to even visit friends and family members around lagos! the first thing u would want to ask is: "how is the road leading to ur house"?
[color=#006600][/color]

What a piece! You have virtually spoken my mind on those salient points you touched. Moreover, I am yet to come to term with the real intent of the OP. Is he trying to diffuse the following;
* That more than 80% of households in Lagos lack pipe-borne water?
* That the menace of Area Boys is on the increase?
*That those pictures represent a fractional 15% of beautiful buildings in Lagos?
* That Lagos is the only "mega city" in the world where beautification is on the surface and not a true representation of its inward and entire outlook?
While it's not a crime to celebrate our own, any sincere Lagosian will not reel in ecstasy looking at those fantasy pictures.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by duni04(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
lol traveling from Anambra to Enugu kid stop taking this personal I will not be surprise if you continue to attack me after this but I want you to know what everything ends here if you like let it frustrate you, a brotherly advice
Lol just messing wit u man. But I will continue quoting you on that 70% thing until you correct it.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by symbian03(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
shoo did I said lagos is a no man's land I only said its not far from the truth. Lol if you are more intelligent and civilized I wonder why you will make that comment you made earlier when you quote me

lol.... he dey pain you Stop confusing your self Mr. You don't even know where you're driving at
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Hemanwel(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is certainly not Lagos,Nigeria,where I was born,brought up and lived all my life.
OP,explain to us: which Lagos be this one?
Which part of Lagos or Nigeria can be well lit like this at night?Where in Lagos is pic 5 and 8?
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Olayinka8793(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
ichidodo:
Make una dey try go school.Birthplace different from state of origin.......all these illiterates sef,smh.
buhahahahaha.....by the time u are deported back to the east,your eyes go clear.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Olayinka8793(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
duni04:

grin grin grin
abeg i no fit laugh oooo,what do u expect from empty chest beaters?
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by ichidodo: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Olayinka8793:
[s]buhahahahaha.....by the time u are deported back to the east,your eyes go clear.[/s]
Go back to school. Learn the meaning and place of deportation in this context,Mr illiterate...
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wow. shocked
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Olayinka8793(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
ichidodo:
Go back to school. Learn the meaning and place of deportation in this context,Mr illiterate...
really Mr.Overeducated?I think Fashola is a bit too kind in the manner he deported your bros last time,just pray Nigeria never break up and if it does,Yorubaland does not get a non-pretentious nationalist leader so he wont mass deport ya all Igbos.Remember Ghana-must-go?
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
harde2lah:

I'd sue my parents if I had a brain like yours. You said the Yoruba are poor and that's y they don't invest outside Yoruba land. So its because yi bo es are rich that's why they chose in a region that is not theirs. chai is this how you reason? Am sure your IQ cannot even power a 3V bulb. Lord have mercy on your pathetic soul.
You have lost it bro stop taking it personal, cool down, take a rest, reevaluate your comments here and come again no be fight, you introduce tribal tone in this argument when you start attacking the Igbos after I quote your comment about lagos wanabe not knowing that anybody who is not a lagosian is a lagos wanabe irrespective of his tribe. Here is a brotherly advice, today is sunday get off nairaland and hangout with your guys (just what I'm about to do) cus arguing with me can lead to frustration
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
symbian03:

lol.... he dey pain you Stop confusing your self Mr. You don't even know where you're driving at
lol pain me for what? I'm above that you quote me first so go back and read your first comment you will understand. BTW today na sunday I hope you are having fun cus their is life outside nairaland which I am living and I hope you are living it too
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by ichidodo: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Olayinka8793:
I am a dumb yeriba f**k.We Offenmanus are dumb and lazy....Igbos will save us.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
duni04:

Lol just messing wit u man. But I will continue quoting you on that 70% thing until you correct it.
70 percent what ? I don't get the point you are making
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by karkel(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jilo83:
see our oyel moni
I no see ajagula,iyang pa ja,aggege
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
You have lost it bro stop taking it personal, cool down, take a rest, reevaluate your comments here and come again no be fight, you introduce tribal tone in this argument when you start attacking the Igbos after I quote your comment about lagos wanabe not knowing that anybody who is not a lagosian is a lagos wanabe irrespective of his tribe. Here is a brotherly advice, today is sunday get off nairaland and hangout with your guys (just what I'm about to do) cus arguing with me can lead to frustration
Cry me a river Niger. Do me a favor next time you wanna fill a form requesting your state of origin, please fill in Lagos State because it's a no mans land
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by karkel(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
vizkiz:
still waiting for pictures of some other parts of Lagos I.e
Mile-12 tongue
Ketu/alapere
Oshodi
Oworoshoki
Mushin
Ajegunle
Ojota
Ikorodu garage grin

Come on fellas aren't we proud of these places??
I rada praise the shooter that took these lovely pics.....bko who knows the type of camera which is use taking these shot,I need am make use follow snap my lovely village
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
harde2lah:

Cry me a river Niger. Do me a favor next time you wanna fill a form requesting your state of origin, please fill in Lagos State because it's a no mans land
I am proud to be from light of the nation and will never claim lagos but for the people saying that "are not far from the truth".
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by donhils: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
oluwafemi113:
Lagos is truly a beautiful city to live in and this amazing photos of Lagos will surely wow you and make you believe that Lagos compares to cities like London and New York. Enjoy the photos:

Lagos is working

http://kokofeed.com/2014/10/30/10-unbelievable-photos-of-lagos-you-will-mistake-for-london/
So what exactly is unbelievable about these pictures?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Regret Coming To Canada / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.