Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. (12195 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
lolest.

I would love to explain what happened to but I won't because you are already fighting yourself in your comment.

Women are smarter than men.

Satan is a man yet he deceived woman.cry

And women are still smarterundecided

Eve wasn't as gullible as Adam.

It took Eve less than a nanosecond to deceive Adam.

BTW, Satan has extraordinary power unlike humans like Adam and Eve.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by BreezyRita(f): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
@op, get a life......
Better babes will arrive. Not hustlers like you
Jux saying undecided
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
tintingz:
Lol, Satan is not a man. smiley

Oops. My bad.

Women still lead. wink
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by skyladon22(f): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
lolest.

I would love to explain what happened to but I won't because you are already fighting yourself in your comment.

Women are smarter than men.
Satan is a man yet he deceived woman.cry

And women are still smarterundecided

What she's trying to say if I am right is that eve was smarter than Adam while Satan was smarter than eve based on fact that he was a man.

But no matter how smart Satan was, eve didn't eat d fruit until Mr gluttony Adam tasted it. If he did eat it, eve would not eat as well.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by FLAWLES(f): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
op, MaD MAD MAD MAD,,,,,,,i dunt knw y my heart kips saying dat,,+
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Eve wasn't as gullible as Adam.

It took Eve less than a nanosecond to deceive Adam.

BTW, Satan has extraordinary power unlike humans like Adam and Eve.
1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgressiontonguewink
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by tintingz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Oops. My bad.

Women still lead. wink
both gender lead.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by FLAWLES(f): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
when u don't settle down ad search 4 berra gal,das what u get,,,,,,,dnt put d blame on odas+ur mama was 1s a gal,ur sis too ad ur wife2be
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by idu1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

thirded grin
fourthed.......
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by FLAWLES(f): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote
author=skyladon22 post=27871586]

What she's trying to say if I am right is that eve was smarter than Adam
while Satan was smarter than eve based on fact that he was a man.

But no matter how smart Satan was, eve didn't eat d fruit until Mr
gluttony Adam tasted it. If he did eat it, eve would not eat as
well.[/quote] .u de read BIBLE atall?
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgressiontonguewink

It means Eve was deceived by Satan but Adam fell for Eve.

BTW, Satan is a queen. A woman.
http://www.itstimenow4u.com/satan_lucifer_is_a_woman_the_queen_of_heaven_formerly

Feminism must stand. tongue
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
skyladon22:

What she's trying to say if I am right is that eve was smarter than Adam while Satan was smarter than eve based on fact that he was a man.

But no matter how smart Satan was, eve didn't eat d fruit until Mr gluttony Adam tasted it. If he did eat it, eve would not eat as well.
Sorry ma, Eve at it first............

The bible says "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Adam wasn't deceived to eat the fruit, it wasn't out of gluttony(otherwise he would have ate it long b4 Eve was created). He ate the fruit because of his love for his woman. He didn't want to be separated from her.

Eve became different when she ate the fruit, and Adam, who doesn't want to lose his wife had no other option than to take the fruit and become like her.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by FLAWLES(f): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
honeyad:
The level you are will really determine the kind and level of girls you meet... You an hustler undergraduate and u expect to meet working class big girls ? My niccur you a joke! lipsrsealed tongue
.chai i hear dat 1
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by skyladon22(f): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
FLAWLES:
.u de read BIBLE atall?
No I don't
Please teach me undecided
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by skyladon22(f): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Sorry ma, Eve at it first............

The bible says "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Adam wasn't deceived to eat the fruit, it wasn't out of gluttony(otherwise he would have ate it long b4 Eve was created). He ate the fruit because of his love for his woman. He didn't want to be separated from her.

Eve became different when she ate the fruit, and Adam, who doesn't want to lose his wife had no other option than to take the fruit and become like her.
Thank u for clarification cheesy Ain't a good bible reader.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by idu1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
when did it become an offence to dig gold?

All these broke boys sef! Poverty is a disease
U r just shamless...... Golddiger....

6 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Woah.
when you say 95. . .
that's a pretty big number.
i think it's more accurate to say that about 95% of all nigerians aren't good for anything except sex
ladies are human beings.
they are individuals.
they deserve respect.
the eden problem doesn't count. it would have been twice easier for satan if it was adam.
adam blamed eve and it got him nowhere. we can't keep doing this.
dumb and silly. . .well, that goes for both sexes.
bottom line:man, you're venting. open another thread and tell us what really happened.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

It means Eve was deceived by Satan but Adam fell for Eve.

BTW, Satan is a queen. A woman.
http://www.itstimenow4u.com/satan_lucifer_is_a_woman_the_queen_of_heaven_formerly

Feminism must stand. tongue
Stop reading that poo ma.

Angels, including Satan, don't have male or female characteristics in their heavenly state but when they come down to earth, they always appear as male.

Read your bible wella, the writers always use the third person singular(he) to identify Satan.

Eg, “The ((prince)) of this world now stands condemned”

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the ((sons)) of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan 2also came among them.

I wish he is female thou.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by legendary4luv(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
laroux:
Besides the fact that most of them are very dumb and stupid, they are also nothing to write home about. It's very difficult to meet a Nigerian girl that has a thinking faculty. Nigerian girls are the type of girls that will ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Most of them see a relationship as a financial bail-out from poverty. Meet a girl two days and today made it the third day of knowing her and she's already asking for airtime. These bitches will never learn.

Seconded bro

Infact thirded

And

Fourthed

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
skyladon22:

Thank u for clarification cheesy Ain't a good bible reader.
My fee is $140
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
You wouldn't open that thread if the owner consented
maybe you should go back to that thread, take a screenshot of the portion I said I asked, and what his response was, if you don't find it I hope you wouldn't mind, keeping shut and talk about only what you know about.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
idu1:
U r just shamless...... Golddiger....
do you have gold to be dug? Nusiance
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by idu1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
do you have gold to be dug? Nusiance
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
maybe you should go back to that thread, take a screenshot of the portion I said I asked, and what his response was, if you don't find it I hope you wouldn't mind, keeping shut and talk about only what you know about.
Someone is taking it personal already.

I'm just playing dear,

nyt nyt
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by vizkiz: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Oh my!! This is your best comment ever!

really?? So will you marry me now? wink
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by skyladon22(f): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
My fee is $140
So cheap undecided
cheesy send ur Acc details
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Someone is taking it personal already.

I'm just playing dear,

nyt nyt
isn't it personal?
Good night
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by BreezyRita(f): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
vizkiz:

really?? So will you marry me now? wink
shocked shocked
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by hummerwise(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

thirded grin

grin
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Vado(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
I've never hit on a girl who subsequently ask me for an airtime. Only dumb chics do that. It's an instant turn-off as it makes her seem like an Ebina. As a guy, you do some things for your chic without being asked. It's a good feeling & you feel quite responsible. Funny thing is these girls (in the uni setting) at times have more cash than we actually do but if you can't be responsible to your gf whom you love, how would you be to a wife in the longrun?
No need to whine my guy, just watch the types you aim for. There are naija girls out there who could care less about your cash. If she's worth it and good to you, pamper her in your own way.

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by ERCROSS(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
In as much as I do not subscribe to the OP's idea and generalization. I will want you to know that the world would be ok without women. Adam accomplished all the missions that God gave him before the creation of Eve. Everywhere was cool and peaceful, he never complained but then God made Eve and look at where it has brought?

U knw..
We still be living in paradise if God had created a man like Adam..

That way, the world will be free of many sin..
In such a way that sins like fornication, adultery etc will be a non-existent word.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by mzhorlah(f): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
laroux:
Besides the fact that most of them are very dumb and stupid, they are also nothing to write home about. It's very difficult to meet a Nigerian girl that has a thinking faculty. Nigerian girls are the type of girls that will ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Most of them see a relationship as a financial bail-out from poverty. Meet a girl two days and today made it the third day of knowing her and she's already asking for airtime. These bitches will never learn.
so u pple knw,what about guys that ask us for sex,y can't u pple go ahead to Bleep yur mothers..yu pple sha like to generalize hasty.Mtchew,walks outta thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos) / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.