Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. (12190 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by marieolae(f): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Another thread bashing ladies..

Where did you get your statistics from?
How will you feel, if a fellow guy should call your sister a biitch?
You seem cold hearted
You definitely cannot live without women, so all this ranting and raving is not beneficial.
How do you expect to find a good woman with this attitude?

I have nothing more to say.

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by mesoade(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
You wey dey look for free car they call person gigolo?
bursted!

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by mesoade(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op . . U mean u'v sampled 95% of 9ja gals , and you're still alive?

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
In as much as I do not subscribe to the OP's idea and generalization. I will want you to know that the world would be ok without women. Adam accomplished all the missions that God gave him before the creation of Eve. Everywhere was cool and peaceful, he never complained but then God made Eve and look at where it has brought?
Lol.. I bet you convinently skipped what God said when he saw Adam struggling by himself, 'I will make out of you a woman, a helper'. There wouldn't have been a need for a helper if Adam, or men, were so capable and could survive alone. And about Eve being the cause of whatever that has happened since her creation, do you realise that if Adam hadn't eaten that apple, it would still be paradise? But no, from the beginning, men lacked will power and were dumb. So the earlier guys stop blaming the ladies for their inability to discern between good and bad, the better for them.

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Missmossy(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
*Yawns* Like you have met 95 percent of Nigerian girls in reality. Some guys just wanna rant about even things that make no sense.

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
Another thread bashing ladies..

Where did you get your statistics from?
How will you feel, if a fellow guy should call your sister a biitch?
You seem cold hearted
You definitely cannot live without women, so all this ranting and raving is not beneficial.
How do you expect to find a good woman with this attitude?

I have nothing more to say.
She said it all
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. I bet you convinently skipped what God said when he saw Adam struggling by himself, 'I will make out of you a woman, a helper'. There wouldn't have been a need for a helper if Adam, or men, were so capable and could survive alone. And about Eve being the cause of whatever that has happened since her creation, do you realise that if Adam hadn't eaten that apple, it would still be paradise? But no, from the beginning, men lacked will power and were dumb. So the earlier guys stop blaming the ladies for their inability to discern between good and bad, the better for them.
Owk.

No need for argument.

Adam needed a helper.

Not that he couldn't do it but God just wanted it to be easier.

It is now clear that life is sweet and possible without women.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
bhaliz44:
undecided
You said??undecided
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by 100Cents: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
laroux:
Besides the fact that most of them are very dumb and stupid, they are also nothing to write home about. It's very difficult to meet a Nigerian girl that has a thinking faculty. Nigerian girls are the type of girls that will ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Most of them see a relationship as a financial bail-out from poverty. Meet a girl two days and today made it the third day of knowing her and she's already asking for airtime. These bitches will never learn.

Some ask for airtime the same day.

Haha.

See below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1988781/money-ashoebi-cloth-sewing-handbag

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
You wey dey look for free car they call person gigolo?
so? Is it your car I want to enter? Are you a gigolo too undecided
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Were you forced to ask a girl out?no
So d gal asks for airtime,u dont like it......Nothing goes for free
BTW,you can always stay SINGLE until you are READY...

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Owk.

No need for argument.

Adam needed a helper.

Not that he couldn't do it but God just wanted it to be easier.

It is now clear that life is sweet and possible without women.
Sorry, but I don't seem to understand how 'clear' it is that life is sweet and possible without women. Cause if it were, the op wouldn't be here telling us his life history. It's always easier and less complicating to ignore things that will make life 'sweeter' if they don't exist, or don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
bursted!
it's BUSTED not bursted, what are you bursting cheesy
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
op you sound so pained,naija babe don show you wella#hehehehe but sincerely you mingle with bad Nigeria girls there are a lots of nice ladies out there#go get the good babes
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
so? Is it your car I want to enter? Are you a gigolo too undecided
You don't have to dig in my own field to be a golddiggertongue

8 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by laroux(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
I totally agree with the person who said he doesn't mingle with Nigerian girls. The respect that comes with marrying a white woman is far greater than marrying a Nigerian girl. I stayed long enough in Nigeria to know the way most of the girls think. I'm not bitter neither am I cold hearted but Nigerian girls ain't just my thing. I was also told that majority of them that are ex prostitutes back in their university days and even after their university days. Majority want what they can't have. MAJORITY of them want a man to do everything for them and are not ready to go out there and work to earn their own money. Nobody wants a liability for a girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
You don't have to dig in my own field to be a golddiggertongue
when did it become an offence to dig gold?

All these broke boys sef! Poverty is a disease

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
Sorry, but I don't seem to understand how 'clear' it is that life is sweet and possible without women. Cause if it were, the op wouldn't be here telling us his life history. It's always easier and less complicating to ignore things that will make life 'sweeter' if they don't exist, or don't you think?
Well, God created the world and rested.

Adam named everything and rested too.

In fact eeh he was napping when God took a rib from him and made woman.

And ever since he wokeup and took her as his wife, ts been trouble here and there.

Neither God nor him has rested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
when did it become an offence to dig gold?

All these broke boys sef! Poverty is a disease
Digging in someone's field is a crime.

Rich girls don't dig for gold ma.

11 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by mesoade(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
it's BUSTED not bursted, what are you bursting cheesy
okay
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by drnoel: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
honeyad:

The level you are will really determine the kind and level of girls you meet... You an hustler undergraduate and u expect to meet working class big girls ? My niccur you a joke! lipsrsealed tongue

why are u botnering urself answering that school boy. He n the peeps that agreed with him are chalatants
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Well, God created the world and rested.

Adam named everything and rested too.

In fact eeh he was napping when God took a rib from him and made woman.

And ever since he wokeup and took her as his wife, ts been trouble here and there.

Neither God nor him has rested.
That's what guys think, for their mind nah. And do you know the profound happiness that enveloped Adam when he awoke and his eyes beheld that beautiful creature called a woman? 'This is a bone of my bone, a flesh of my flesh'. And a woman was the only creature he was thankful to God for. True it has happened naturally, that men came before women, but c'mon, nature didn't also make it that men be so dumb they don't know when to say 'No, I won't eat that apple. God commanded me not to', and stand by it.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
Yeah

ok
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
What happens to saying "No"?

It's a free world. Don't complain.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
In as much as I do not subscribe to the OP's idea and generalization. I will want you to know that the world would be ok without women. Adam accomplished all the missions that God gave him before the creation of Eve. Everywhere was cool and peaceful, he never complained but then God made Eve and look at where it has brought?

Study the story well. It goes to show that women are smarter than men.

Eve argued with Satan before she succumbed.
Adam was pathetically gullible.

Now, who's satan?. Is he not a man?

1 Like

Tallesty1:
Digging in someone's field is a crime.

Rich girls don't dig for gold ma.
don't you think gold digging will only be a crime where the owner of the gold does not consent?
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
don't you think gold digging will only be a crime where the owner of the gold does not consent?
You wouldn't open that thread if the owner consented

8 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by skyladon22(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why will you blame eve for Adam stupidity? cheesy

Where was his brain when he was aware of the forbidden fruit?

People should always man up to take their responsibilities and stop blaming others.

This is where it has brought us to answer your question. If Adam was man enough , he would accept his fault, not blame eve and God might have forgiven him and given him another chance.

So when it comes to the issue of women in this world, men should use their brain and not be carried away because of what they see.

cheesy

#iaintafeminist# cool

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

lolest.

I would love to explain what happened there to you but I won't because you are already fighting yourself in your comment.

Women are smarter than men.

Satan is a man and he deceived woman.cry

And women are still smarterundecided

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
skyladon22:

Why will you blame for Adam stupidity? cheesy

Where was his brain when he was aware if the forbidden fruit?

People should always man up to take their responsibility and stop blaming others.

This is where it has brought us to answer your question. If Adam was man ehough , he would accept his fault, not blame eve and God might have forgiven him and give him another chance.

So when it comes to the issue of women in this world, men should use their brain and not be carried away because of what they see.

cheesy

#iaintafeminist# cool
lols............
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by BreezyRita(f): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
vizkiz:
Remember your mum was a "nigerian girl"(she was/is dumb right? tongue )

and you'v gat cousin(s), sister(s) and your bro's wife...so it means they are all dumb also? undecided
Oh my!! This is your best comment ever!
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by tintingz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol, Satan is not a man. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? / She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.