Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. (12183 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by vizkiz: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
You wey dey look for free car they call person gigolo?

shockedseriously bro, that was wicked

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Kenfil(f): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
I pity some of u naija men dat think its all gold and silver wit d white women u compare us with.. I pity una well well... Some of u shuld start working on urselves.. am also referring to u Mr Poster, so u culd attract a gud woman.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Georgematics(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
adonbilive it undecided undecided the Op sisters sha follow for the 95% I guess
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by laroux(m): 1:27am On Nov 10, 2014
@kenfil being with a white woman is the best thing that ever happened to me and that could ever happen to any guy. White girls are far superior than Nigerian girls. Tell me what area can you compare a Nigerian girl and a white girl. Fashion-no, sense of humour-no, cooking-no, speaking-no, composure-no, intelligence-no, civilization-no or is it exposure-no. There's absolutely nothing that justifies your point. @georgematics that's your business. @mxhorlah guys ask for sex cos they've discovered that the only thing most of your girls are good for is SEX and I won't blame them for that either. @vado nobody is whining. Mind you I have a girl and she's not Nigerian cos I have no intentions of mixing with one. @FLAWLES I'm not an undergraduate. I'm a working class citizen with a six figure monthly salary when converted to naira. I don't go about chasing Nigerian girls whether working class or none working class cos I'm not interested in any. When I brought my girl home last year, I was the talk of the town cos anyone with eyes could easily know the difference between quality and quantity. @vickyyB the last time I checked men still rule the world.

5 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by pickabeau1: 1:43am On Nov 10, 2014
On this one..you are way off mark

In addition to hasty generalization

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by bosun11(m): 2:09am On Nov 10, 2014
OP if you have a sister...where does she fall into the 5% left I hate generalization so much ehn.......mtchewww foolish thread !!!
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by pinkguy(m): 2:54am On Nov 10, 2014
laroux:
Besides the fact that most of them are very dumb and stupid, they are also nothing to write home about. It's very difficult to meet a Nigerian girl that has a thinking faculty. Nigerian girls are the type of girls that will ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Most of them see a relationship as a financial bail-out from poverty. Meet a girl two days and today made it the third day of knowing her and she's already asking for airtime. These bitches will never learn.
woooow 95% its mean ur mother is included
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by kelechiMarie(f): 3:24am On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
In as much as I do not subscribe to the OP's idea and generalization. I will want you to know that the world would be ok without women. Adam accomplished all the missions that God gave him before the creation of Eve. Everywhere was cool and peaceful, he never complained but then God made Eve and look at where it has brought?
as I learnt from church today,the woman is satan's biggest threat that's why he's desperately trying to ensure they don't live up to their full potential cos the world would be better if that happened.Guess th
at's why he never bothered when it was just man in the garden
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by kelechiMarie(f): 3:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Please if you have a white gf ,good for you spare us the theatrics!Nigerian women are this...that ....what will we not hear.I'm so tired of these whingeing fellows,get a life please
If 95%of d women you know are only good for sex then you must be of the same class una nor dey tire?
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Kenfil(f): 4:43am On Nov 10, 2014
laroux:
@kenfil being with a white woman is the best thing that ever happened to me and that could ever happen to any guy. White girls are far superior than Nigerian girls. Tell me what area can you compare a Nigerian girl and a white girl. Fashion-no, sense of humour-no, cooking-no, speaking-no, composure-no, intelligence-no, civilization-no or is it exposure-no. There's absolutely nothing that justifies your point. @georgematics that's your business. @mxhorlah guys ask for sex cos they've discovered that the only thing most of your girls are good for is SEX and I won't blame them for that either. @vado nobody is whining. Mind you I have a girl and she's not Nigerian cos I have no intentions of mixing with one. @FLAWLES I'm not an undergraduate. I'm a working class citizen with a six figure monthly salary when converted to naira. I don't go about chasing Nigerian girls whether working class or none working class cos I'm not interested in any. When I brought my girl home last year, I was the talk of the town cos anyone with eyes could easily know the difference between quality and quantity. @vickyyB the last time I checked men still rule the world.

Odiegwu, biko go and sleep joor, it seems like u hv time for long stories. keep dreaming sweetheart
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Mutuwa(m): 4:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Girls will always b girls its just the mindset and operating system dt differentiates.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Wealthyone: 5:12am On Nov 10, 2014
laroux:

Nigerian MEN!!!! The most confused creature on earth. A Lot of U complain about nigerian girls always 'faking' to be like oyinbos....u whine about them copying feminism from them and here u are commending d same oyinbo u'll mock our girls tryna be like. You want a full African woman and yet u call them local when trying to be one.
These same men complain about feminism....they feel intimidated by feminist yet when a woman wants u to feel like a man and expects some responsibilities(not the gold diggers) U call her Lazy n weak. U complain she's not smart while in real sense, u fear and loathe smart woman.
When ur wife stays @ home, u call her lazy and when she works and become successful, U start hating her success and complain she'll start feeling pompous. Haba!!!
When a woman smiles @ u too much, u call her a flirt and says she's pushing too hard to get u...finally, u get to know she just like u as friend, u whine about being friendzoned.
I could go on and on.....
What happened to saying NO? Don't be a whining big baby.....Just like women say NO!!! OP, Work on urself dear.....U attract your type.

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by honeyad(m): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2014
FLAWLES:
.chai i hear dat 1

Lol.. Wetin u dey hear better pikin?
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Stop reading that poo ma.

Angels, including Satan, don't have male or female characteristics in their heavenly state but when they come down to earth, they always appear as male.

Read your bible wella, the writers always use the third person singular(he) to identify Satan.

Eg, “The ((prince)) of this world now stands condemned”

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the ((sons)) of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan 2also came among them.

I wish he is female thou.

Okay. Satan is a man.

Who's the biggest threat to him? Woman?

Who's the new Eve and Adam?
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2014
laroux:

Men don't rule my world.

Any gender does that for me.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by moneyhungry(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2014
Nairaland.
A place where person go dey update with China phone from hin small crib for okoko still con comfortably tell you say hin dey california.
Nairaland, weldon.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by lahit14(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2014
chacoonder:
I can see you are truly part of the 95% bitches.

Oh pls she not part of any nonsens, ur waving ur gun arround and shooting 95pecent of women, her kind, don't tell me u expect her to giv u a hug, I evn tot she was choosy wit words in a mature way, othrs would insult u straight on. Becos u run arround cohabiting wit vixen's doesn't mean thr r no delectabl one's out thr, personally though am tired of girly men posting nonsens becos he's not lucky wit women. Truth is nobody is good man or woman, howelse do u think the world got its balanc, deal wit it man, handl it, dats y ur a man, don't waste ur time looking for affirmations dat would solve nottin. Its calld life, u would ofcours meet teribl peopl, learn frm the experice forge ahead, u will certainly meet good ones. I was part of this nonsens somtimes back until oneday in my sleep angel micheal nock me for head, I come wise. Lol. No offenc intended man, just a guy talkn to a guy
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by xtervaganza(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2014
laroux:
Besides the fact that most of them are very dumb and stupid, they are also nothing to write home about. It's very difficult to meet a Nigerian girl that has a thinking faculty. Nigerian girls are the type of girls that will ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Most of them see a relationship as a financial bail-out from poverty. Meet a girl two days and today made it the third day of knowing her and she's already asking for airtime. These bitches will never learn.
and 12 people liked this nonsense?

Na wa ooo

Let me tell you this; the problem is with you , not the girls. Ask yourself why you only attract hungry girls who ask you for money or recharge card.

Do you go to good places like banks, cinema, malls and churches? These are places where you can meet educated and brilliant ladies who don't even need your money (the little you have that makes you cry here). All they want is your love.

My advice? Change your lifestyle and be a better person. Only then will you attract a better girl

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by lahit14(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2014
laroux:

@op, am so sorry, tot u were a bigot, hadn't met dis guy yet. Onlike u he not prejudiced towards women just the nigerian one's, he's sisters, makes for a hell of a demonstration. 1 question though, how do peopl evn get dibs on this, telln d whol world they earn 6 figure's, I consider it lame and 16 years oldish. If ur truely abroad evnthough I sincerly doubt it, come back to 9ja go to ur village and stay for 4years, u hav been disoriented
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by lahit14(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2014
xtervaganza:

Na wa ooo

Let me tell you this; the problem is with you , not the girls. Ask yourself why you only attract hungry girls who ask you for money or recharge card.

Do you go to good places like banks, cinema, malls and churches? These are places where you can meet educated and brilliant ladies who don't even need your money (the little you have that makes you cry here). All they want is your love.

My advice? Change your lifestyle and be a better person. Only then will you attract a better girl

Am guessing those 12 r his disciples

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2014
laroux:

it is obvious you are still living in the stone age for you to come up with this silly generalization.

The fact that someone broke your heart or a lady offended you doesn't mean you should come on an online forum to make a fool of yourself with this your dirty speech.

GET A JOB!!
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Okay. Satan is a man.

Who's the biggest threat to him? Woman?

Who's the new Eve and Adam?
Satan is not a man.

He can take any form,

Man, woman, Animal etc.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2014
MzPreshie:
Guys always complaining about girls, and yet they can't even imagine a world without women, not to talk of living innit. If you're too dumb you can't handle a lady, then go to the nearest monastery, that's where you belong!!

if you guys don't exist...football will serve your purpose except for the sex part
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2014
ty265:

if you guys don't exist...football will serve your purpose except for the sex part

If you don't exist, same thing.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by peterpaulis(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by chacoonder(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2014
MzPreshie:
Whatever you say bro. And guess what? I couldn't care less what you see or want to see, cause I don't have to prove nothing to you.
You dont need to prove anything to me my dear, your first comment says it all.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by xtervaganza(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2014
lahit14:

Am guessing those 12 r his disciples
hahahaha maybe
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2014
ty265:

You think so? Alright, whatever rocks your boat.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2014
xtervaganza:

Na wa ooo

May God just bless you for this. How many of you are there still in the male population? Wish you were up to 10, would've been good for a change.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2014
chacoonder:
You dont need to prove anything to me my dear, your first comment says it all.
What exactly are you bluffing about?
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Ola3tag(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Well, God created the world and rested.

Adam named everything and rested too.

In fact eeh he was napping when God took a rib from him and made woman.

And ever since he wokeup and took her as his wife, ts been trouble here and there.

Neither God nor him has rested.
. Damn ure a murderer u jst killed it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy / Petite Girls / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.