Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. (12150 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by laroux(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Besides the fact that most of them are very dumb and stupid, they are also nothing to write home about. It's very difficult to meet a Nigerian girl that has a thinking faculty. Nigerian girls are the type of girls that will ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Most of them see a relationship as a financial bail-out from poverty. Meet a girl two days and today made it the third day of knowing her and she's already asking for airtime. These bitches will never learn.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tattooboy: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
im with u on this one. The intelligent ones are very scarce

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Guys always complaining about girls, and yet they can't even imagine a world without women, not to talk of living innit. If you're too dumb you can't handle a lady, then go to the nearest monastery, that's where you belong!!

17 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by HeadNigga: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tattooboy:

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by hummerwise(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tattooboy:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by chacoonder(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
Guys always complaining about girls, and yet they can't even imagine a world without women, not to talk of living innit. If you're too dumb you can't handle a lady, then go to the nearest monastery, that's where you belong!!
I can see you are truly part of the 95% bitches.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ehh yous are bad. You've been with 95% of the females in Nigeria?

You fellas complain too much no lie. Next thing youll be saying you can't have a woman who earns more than you do or is smarter than you.

12 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
chacoonder:
I can see you are truly part of the 95% bitches.
Whatever you say bro. And guess what? I couldn't care less what you see or want to see, cause I don't have to prove nothing to you.

7 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
This gigolo has created a thread, lol.

6 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Emmysteve(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Ehh yous are bad. You've been with 95% of the females in Nigeria?

You fellas complain too much no lie. Next thing youll be saying you can't have a woman who earns more than you do or is smarter than you.
What you should be thinking about now is how to get yourself out of the 95 percent bitchhes

6 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Emmysteve(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
laroux:
Besides the fact that most of them are very dumb and stupid, they are also nothing to write home about. It's very difficult to meet a Nigerian girl that has a thinking faculty. Nigerian girls are the type of girls that will ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Most of them see a relationship as a financial bail-out from poverty. Meet a girl two days and today made it the third day of knowing her and she's already asking for airtime. These bitches will never learn.
Preach on.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by honeyad(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
laroux:

The level you are will really determine the kind and level of girls you meet... You an hustler undergraduate and u expect to meet working class big girls ? My niccur you a joke! lipsrsealed tongue

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
What you should be thinking about now is how to get yourself out of the 95 percent bitchhes

Lol I'm not in Nigeria and I'm not in any sort of poverty that I need bailing out from.

I suggest you think of ways to put yourself into the standard you request girls to have.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
laroux:
i want to believe ur sister is among the percentage

10 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Jennydoris(f): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
And 95% of guys today ask a girl for 'COMMERCE' three days or two after meeting her. That's if you know what I mean. So even guys are guilty of this offence don't blame it on the girls only.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by adepiero: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tattooboy:

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by vizkiz: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Remember your mum was a "nigerian girl"(she was/is dumb right? tongue )

and you'v gat cousin(s), sister(s) and your bro's wife...so it means they are all dumb also? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Thnk God I reside in France... undecided

7 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Skillfullulu(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
No talk so, v u any sis? If u got think of her o......
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
95% of girls are dumb.
95% of guys are smart. Innit? undecided
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Emmysteve(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'm not in Nigeria and I'm not in any sort of poverty that I need bailing out from.

I suggest you think of ways to put yourself into the standard you request girls to have.
Loool I am living in California and I dont mingle with Nigerian girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Emmysteve(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:
95% of girls are dumb.
95% of guys are smart. Innit? undecided
Yeah

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by undisputedk: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
@OP, SEE WALAI TALAI I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION sad. BUT ME STILL FEEL YOU NEED SOME MATHEMATICAL LESSONS.
95% OF WOMEN IMPLIES,
FOR EVERY 10 WOMEN, 9.5 OF THEM IS AS GOOD AS JUST OPENING PUSHI.

SO IF YOU HAVE JUST 20 WOMEN IN YOUR LINEAGE, THEN 18 OF THEM ARE FUCKING MACHINES. CHAI THAT'S PATHETIC.
I EVEN SUSPECT YOUR MOM BELONGS TO 18 OVER 20 FRACTION. sad
DEAL WITH THAN BUDDY. I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

12 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
Loool I am living in California and I dont mingle with Nigerian girls.

Lol well isn't that great of you.

Keep living in the stereotypical mentality that Nigerian men have fed you.

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by iceberylin(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
hummerwise:

Seconded
thirded grin

4 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by tintingz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
OP I hope your female relatives are not among the percentage. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by bhaliz44(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
undecided

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tymax(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hahaha see vexing

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
In as much as I do not subscribe to the OP's idea and generalization. I will want you to know that the world would be ok without women. Adam accomplished all the missions that God gave him before the creation of Eve. Everywhere was cool and peaceful, he never complained but then God made Eve and look at where it has brought?

9 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by rawpadgin(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
laroux:
stop whining young man, kindly stay single for the rest of ur life

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Tallesty1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
This gigolo has created a thread, lol.
You wey dey look for free car they call person gigolo?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Taleeysun(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op is pained, sorry oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married / What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.