Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. (12194 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by mayayinks(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
vizkiz:
Remember your mum was a "nigerian girl"(she was/is dumb right? tongue )

and you'v gat cousin(s), sister(s) and your bro's wife...so it means they are all dumb also? undecided
exactly wat was on my mind.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
firstEVA:
when did it become an offence to dig gold?

All these broke boys sef! Poverty is a disease
are u one of those worse hit?How is the car hunt going for ya

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by fabulousdame(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
There's no way 95% of nigerian babes can be wat op described. Plus not only nigerian girls are demanding. A good percentage of white women marry just for wealth,marry very old men..if u find a good nigerian woman,u'd realise a woman has alot more than her body to offer.
Why most guys keep hooking up wit hoes and think all nigerian ladies are d same is because of the way they think and act..u attract ur type.
Women feel it's a big deal wen they give guys access to their bodies because of the society we live in..she's the one that would be termed a hoe for sleeping with you..u'll just get thumbs up.

Did u dad tell u he dint do anything for ur mum while they were dating?she dint ask for anything at any point? Did dat stop her from being a good mother and wife?
Think before talking.

4 Likes

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
eMqeror:
Grow up!
Sure I will..
After you though.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Fkhalifa(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
why are people quick to pointing at op's mum,our mums generation are far better than these present ladies...
so our ladies need to build for themselves a good name.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2014
braine:

Very dumb analogy. I can now see the lack of intelligence that the OP is talking about.

Meaning?
If you're smart enough, you'd have seen that my question is rhetorical.

No wonder you failed quantitative reasoning in school. Smh
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by ghost1718(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2014
MzPreshie:
Sure I will..
After you though.
mom is anybody fighting u here ??
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:
mom is anybody fighting u here ??
Lol.. Nah, don't mind the kid. He aint worth it.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by ghost1718(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. Nah, don't mind the kid. He aint worth it.
o.k. Mom, if anybody try nonsense here tell me
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2014
So this kind thread dey and I was blind to it all these while..anyways!
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Dreyl(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2014
I agree with the op 100%

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by braine(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2014
VickyyB:

Meaning?
If you're smart enough, you'd have seen that my question is rhetorical.

Now wonder you failed quantitative reasoning in school. Smh

Ehen. I would have analysed my reason for classifying your post as so, but then, it would be a waste of energy on nothing. My opinion still stands sha.

By the way, FYI; I was very at Quantitative, ask Mrs Madonna.
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by alen4smith(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
op you sound so pained,naija babe don show you wella#hehehehe but sincerely you mingle with bad Nigeria girls there are a lots of nice ladies out there#go get the good babes
LOL.IF MAD MAN SLAP YOU IF YOU SEE MECHANIC DEY COME YOU GO TAKE OFF"
Re: 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. by Starieangel(f): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
B4 u all go on murdering gals wif ur words,remember ur mums sistas and female family members re all involved frm the beginnin of the world!I no sum ladies can b damn demanding bt c'mon guys,d good ones re still out dere!u all shud av joined ur parents in grooming ur sistas who ryt nw fall under the category of dis topic......am sayin dis because most of the ladies whom u guys re callin names av elder brodas lyk u all..........only dos wif insight will understnd dis!.....bsides,lyk attracts lyk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos) / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.