Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,983 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How To Get Over A Crush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over A Crush? (3092 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / How Best To Forget A Crush? / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by whitelexi(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
HR.hotness:

thats what we r counting on. . . she doesnt want a relationship with him. . . she wants to not hav a crush on him anymore

simple english!

Hard to understand why she doesnt want to get down with him but has a stubborn crush on him still.  Tell yourself some home truth jare, u want to do some serious bedmatics with him - otherwise there will be no crush in the first place!

What else is a crush sef?
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by HRhotness(f): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
whitelexi:

Hard to understand why she doesnt want to get down with him but has a stubborn crush on him still. Tell yourself some home truth jare, u want to do some serious bedmatics with him - otherwise there will be no crush in the first place!

there u go, u shd hav asked urself that befor comin here to disgrace urself
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Cayon(f): 3:45am On Dec 02, 2008
Thanks all

whitelexi:

Hard to understand why she doesnt want to get down with him but has a stubborn crush on him still.  Tell yourself some home truth jare, u want to do some serious bedmatics with him - otherwise there will be no crush in the first place!

@whitelexi:

But how you ago jump to the tertiary stage (Bedmatics) without trodding the primary and secondary grounds.  True, when a woman has a crush on a guy she fantasize on what she wants to do to the guy (or as you call it bedmatics)  However, that doesnt mean in reality she'll do it. . . and if she does, i am sure she'll take the primary (dinner) and secondary (kissing and handling) classes before the tertiary (bedmatics)stage.  wink

Thanks for teaching me a new word (bedmatics)  I like

me garn again

L8tr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But / They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! / PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.