Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (38522 Views)

Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by swagwu(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
GEJ dey go we dey ur back....but on that declaration day dnt allow ur wife to speak oo if not church agbasa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Akpan107(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
arsetalks:
Further prove of GEJ/PDP's praise worship obsession. They are working so hard to prove their acceptability something which ought to come natural.

Some regional/religion sentimentalist may be blinded, but many of us have eyes. See you on election day.
Two things will happen in 2015: it is either GEJ remains as the President or we divide Nigeria.
Pls, quote after the election.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
uzolexis:
I just hope it's not tax payers money that is being used for this declaration. the things we hear in this country sha....i tire
I am antiPDP and antiAPC. as far as i'm concerned they are 2 sides of the same coin. that being said,some students were killed in potiskum and this is what makes FP I think we are getting used to these killings and bombings and our humanity is erroding, our value for human life is diminishing in this country, it's really sad cry
My dear, the entire concept of a "worldwide declaration" boggles my mind too. I don't think the South African or Ghanaian Presidents held worldwide declarations when they were running for office.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by poiZon: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This man should be ashamed of himself, declaring his intention to seek re-election in developed countries. If for nothing, the recent seizure of our money by South Africa over the planned purchase of illegal arms should discourage the planned declaration in that country.

which part of the villages r u? cos even my grand uncle in the village knws that SA returned the ceased money.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by poiZon: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
arsetalks:
Further prove of GEJ/PDP's praise worship obsession. They are working so hard to prove their acceptability something which ought to come natural.

Some regional/religion sentimentalist may be blinded, but many of us have eyes. See you on election day.

go n tell that to arsene wenger.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Akpan107(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
courage54:
How does that amount to good leadership and acceptability?
I hope they will also conduct election in those six cities of the world. As for me and my household we are supporting and voting for BUHARI because we are tired of this clueless system of government.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta

Sai BUHARI

Edit,
Any TANiod Edi.ot that thinks I will reply his/her mention is on a long thing.
Deep inside you, i knew you dont really mean it....
Buhari will hardly 100 votes in all of the SS & SE.
We Niger Deltan cant vote for APC and Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by major466(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Hee hee heeee

Diz guy I jez deh look u grin
Jona don go doh baleh 4 4rnt of ebora owu himself?
Baba deh laff oo! grin
FYI, IBB is supporting GEJ in his heart.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
poiZon:

which part of the villages r u? cos even my grand uncle in the village knws that SA returned the ceased money.
Mumu, keep embarrassing yourself. Was the money seized in the first place? With people like you, I feel like threads on politics should be left in the home page, not brought to the front page, where your type will have the opportunity to spew rubbish.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
major466:

In his heart? Oboy, no make me laugh. What impact would this "support" have?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by mrmetoo1: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Neatboy:

My bro, I'm not acting like I know enough cause knowledge is limitless. Did you know enough before commenting or can you know enough? True wisdom they say begins with the realization of ones' own foolishness. Do you know why Socrates was declared the wisest man in Athens by the Oracle? An assignment.

Dude I'm not sure what your response has to with anything and I would never come here and claim I know all, then I don't think I made any statement to make anyone think I know everything. You, on the other hand, asked some questions about stuff you didn't know enough about to strengthen your argument for the support of GEJ. Now, did you notice I didn't say anything about the Israel and Uk questions? This is because I really don't know enough about what's going on in those countries and for that reason I didn't respond to those questions.

Anyway this is not about me or you or what we know, this is about good governance of our beloved country.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by poiZon: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Mumu, keep embarrassing yourself. Was the money seized in the first place? With people like you, I feel like threads on politics should be left in the home page, not brought to the front page, where your type will have the opportunity to spew rubbish.

dundee keep praising ur mumunal attributes, dont forget that idiots wont inherit thr Lord's Kingdom.
king of all FOOLS!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
major466:

Nor be 4 heart u call am? cool
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sorry Bro, I just read you post between the lines now and I got your point of view.

This is my point: GEJ might not be the best for now but amongst all APC's aspirants non can ever be an alternative.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrmetoo1:

Dude I'm not sure what your response has to with anything and I would never come here and claim I know all, then I don't think I made any statement to make anyone think I know everything. You, on the other hand, asked some questions about stuff you didn't know enough about to strengthen your argument for the support of GEJ. Now, did you notice I didn't say anything about the Israel and Uk questions? This is because I really don't know enough about what's going on in those countries and for that reason I didn't respond to those questions.

Anyway this is not about me or you or what we know, this is about good governance of our beloved country.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by ziccoit: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Akpan107:
Two things will happen in 2015: it is either GEJ remains as the President or we divide Nigeria.
Pls, quote after the election.

Who is going to decide the divisiblity of Nigeria? You? I pray GEJ be voted out of office next year so that you can see nada is going to happen. It is annoying some people think Nigeria is their father's property.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by luluosas(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria I hail thee!
Scores of students killed in Potiskum and yet their political declaration is their concern. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11220284/Bomb-blast-in-Nigerian-school-assembly-kills-children.html
May GOD deliver Nigeria from clones that call themselves humans.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by sats: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
so he has decided to announce his failure ... we will meet at the polls ... ileya! ... but that depends on the alternative so as not to jump from frying pan to fire
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrmetoo1:

I understand, but your first statement was a bit derogatory.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
poiZon:

dundee keep praising ur mumunal attributes, dont forget that idiots wont inherit thr Lord's Kingdom.
king of all FOOLS!
Nonsense!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by scantee(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Why is all these Assembled Poor Criminals APC E-Warriors killing themselves on this thread? on whose fault that your GMB could not afford such campaign after all the donations and borrowings from banks?

Quick Reminder:

All the banks he borrowed that his campaign money is already warming up for 2015 takeover of all his property because they knew definitely he wil be dusted out as usual.

GEJ till I start seeing my period

please don't quote else, what happened in 1993 will repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by akinluyi02(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Bad news....what for? When he can't handle the problem at hand. Sign of DOOM ahead!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by poiZon: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Nonsense!

in igbo man voice LUBBISH!
u r lubbish!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by gistsky: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mr President, keep doin it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by myhobbies(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
seangy4konji:
Nigga leaving shores to campaign in hell.

He knows electricity is stable in uk and USA to campaign but won't fix electricity for us. Monkey.

Come next year then you are gone.

Clueless.

Ps. This presidents seem to think we citizens have got no brain or can not do the maths.

If you aide or support or a thief because of what you are benefitting then I advice you to think if the future if our unborn kids.

Government full if lies aiding and abetting oil stealers and corrupt officials. God punish you alk

Did you actually understand what was written there? Please re-read it again...

Now read the below statement very slow!!!!

President Goodluck Jonathan’s declaration to
contest for second term will hold on Tuesday
(tomorrow) in six cities in Africa, United
Kingdom and the United States of America,The
PUNCHlearnt on Sunday.

Our correspondent learnt that while Jonathan
would mount the podium at the Eagle Square
in Abuja, a replica of the event would be
staged in Johannesburg, South Africa; London,
UK; and in four American cities of Washington
DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston.

The global dimension added to the President’s
declaration was said to have been sponsored
by his supporters and members of the Peoples
Democratic Party in the Diaspora, under the
aegis of the One Nigeria Coalition.

As of the time of this report on Sunday,
security had already been beefed up in and
around the Eagle Square, venue of the
President’s declaration.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Zaha(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gej till 2019 haters should run into the ocean

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Smartlife(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
This man ought to be embarrassed of himself, proclaiming his proposition to look for re-race in created nations. On the off chance that in vain, the late seizure of our cash by South Africa over the arranged buy of illicit arms ought to dishearten the arranged assertion in that nation.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by leofab(f): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
In his thoughts!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
How on earth did this man turned out to be this great country's President......?

Why all this ridiculing of Nigeria at every opportunity they have to ridicule us?

I wholly share part of the blame though because I campaigned and voted for him, because I was sold on the 2011 sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by mrmetoo1: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Neatboy:
Sorry Bro, I just read you post between the lines now and I got your point of view.

This is my point: GEJ might not be the best for now but amongst all APC's aspirants non can ever be an alternative.

I never come to Nairaland with the intention of insulting anyone. You can go through my posts and let me know if I'm wrong. A lot of times I want curse people out for some comments made here but I'll rather not write anything than do that because I believe insults are counter-productive in almost any situation. Saying all that, I didn't mean to sound derogatory but the situation in Nigeria is frustrating and when I see people defend out president, it confuses me.

That aside, you agree he's not the best, so why defend him? You say there are no alternatives, so why not be neutral and assign blame equally. How you don't understand the reason certain people are asking GEJ to resign is one of those things that confuse me. The country is in a MESS!!! A huge mess and since he's the one on top, its only natural that people ask him to step aside if he can't clean up the mess.

Who is causing the mess is important but what's more important is the person we voted to clean it up. The mess is getting messier under his watch. If you hire a security man and things in your house keeps getting stolen, what would you do? You'll probably replace him with someone that can handle the situation better. It won't matter who is responsible for stealing the stuff, it won't matter if he blames the neighbor's kids the first thing that'll come to your mind is how to protect your family's life and your property. Hardly would you find someone that'll keep that security man just because its not his fault and because he claims its the neighbor's kids committing the crime.

The C-in-C is supposed to protect the lives of Nigeria, I'm not saying there's a magical person that'll stop killings forever but at least let's see some signs that things are being done which will include but not limited to making major arrests and exposing the financiers. We need solid intelligence agencies, a whole FG talking to fake reps of Boko Haram promising us a seize fire and release of the girls. Its bad!!!! Its really bad!!!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
This Otuoke son wants to take his mediocrity worldwide on LCD undecided. Holding it whether at the Northern or Southern hemisphere wouldn't change people's opinion about him..The good news is that after the so-called 'declaration', the world would SYMPATHIZE with us for having him as our president all this while grin.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Shameless clueless president. May God deliver Nigeria ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Picture Of Mamoth Crowd In Apc Presidential Campaign In Rivers State -pics / Governor Oborevwori To Unveil Africa’s Tallest Christmas Tree In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.