Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (38509 Views)

Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
kaboninc:

Hi. Good morning. Trust your sleep was peaceful. Have a fulfilling day!

Cheers.
Hello,good morning too.Sure, it was a nice sleep,hope u had a fulfilling one too.Have a great day too.Cheers.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by tecmon: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019 !
GEJ TILL 2019 !!
GEJ TILL 2019 !!!
HATERS JUMP INTO THE ATLANTIC grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by sweetgala(m): 2:38am On Nov 15, 2014
kaboninc:

All these 'legends' you mentioned, you mean they never at one time said that they indeed inherit the 'mess' as at when they were leaders? If you must know, history tells a story which contains only the most important fact. Even you, in your daily activities will in one way or another say these things.

Since like others, you refused to see what he has done, what he is doing, what his challenges are and his approach to confronting them, but rather find joy on irrelevant and hateful criticisms, I do not see any reason why I must take my time to tell you these things.

These leaders you praise, maybe you should find the time to know more about them, especially their other side. I wonder how this, in quote from you

differs from what he is doing. I bet you've ever been a leader, much more in a dynamic and complex settings with conflicting interests as Nigeria.

I know their other escapades all too well , why I have mentioned a certain few.
One thing none of them did was to squander the limited resources available to them, the other was to act as thou all is well ignoring the grand mess that is the society they lead.

Ignorance or the perceived cloak of it has been bliss for GEJ, his reaction is often slow and then when he doles react , one just wishes he done nothing at all.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by sweetgala(m): 2:40am On Nov 15, 2014
kaboninc:
sweetgala, mrmetoo1,

This my brothers is a definition of LEADERSHIP!

That is the money he payed for a decent writer, PEJ needs to engage this individual too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Does Buhari Have A University Degree? / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) / Governor Ademola Adeleke Borehole Drilling To Mark 100 Days In Office Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.