Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (38504 Views)

Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
I don dey observe magomago small small ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
y'all commenting like you just got up from a deep sleep...
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
anonimi:

STOP telling LIES to yourself and others.
Our democratic INSTITUTIONS have autonomy as per our constitution and that autonomy has grown in reality particularly at the federal level under the Jonathan/Sambo administration.

- How many INEC organised elections were won by "opposition" parties compared to those for LGAs organised by SIECs
- How many court judgements have gone against the federal EXECUTIVE arm of government?
- How many SINate presidents have served under this administration and how many Speakers of HoR compared to General Bully_Aminu of Ota's reign

Are those not a sample of parametres for showing that indeed there is autonomy of our democratic institutions?
Is it not our cluelessness that makes us think they are not despite contrary evidence
Why do we continue to refuse putting these INSTITUTIONS to the test?
Why?

These oyinbo countries we like to foolishly run to did NOT become developed "civilised" societies overnight. You may wish to find out the original place called "Wild Wild West"

For how much longer shall we remain MUMUS?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by oliy24(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
rabjay:
BUHARI VS JONATHAN..................DECIDE FOR YOURSELF
BUHARI
ECONOMY
Inherited a dwindling economy,
1. Paid of $50m loan within few days of assumption and cleared the country's debt
2. Reduced Inflation from 23% to 3.21% within 20months.
3. Nigeria's GDP by Purchasing Power Parity was $941.2, it Grew by 8.56 %
3. Refused to devalue the Naira
4. curbing imports of needless goods, curtailing oil theft and using counter trade policy to barter seized illegally bunkered crude oil for needful goods like machineries, enabling it to export above its OPEC quota.
5. Under Buhari, Hoarded Goods were Sold at prices below market.
CORRUPTION:
1. Senator Sabo Bakin Zuwo, The Civilian Governor of Kano State was jailed for 300Years because $4.5 million was said to be found "stacked up" in Zuwo's home when it was searched by the new military government. He died in 1989
2. Vice President Alex Ekwueme was jailed of corruption. Stockpiles of money ranged from $56,000 found at his home
3. Fmr Bendel Governor Ambrose Alli was jailed for 100years for misappropriating funds belonging to Bendel State to the tune of N983,000. The Money was meant for road project but he donated it to his Party. He was later freed when Sir Gabriel Igbenedion paid fine to the Government.
4. A total of 4000 exGovernment officials submitted themselves to be tried for Corruption.Over 600 were Jailed Convicted and Jailed.
5. Many High profile Government officials, Businessmen, foreigners were jailed for one corrupt practice or the other.
6. Political office Holders, Businessmen, Contractors, civil servants and many others shunned corruption like a Plague
INSURGENCY
1. Maitatsine Group founded by Maitatsine Marwa, a Koranic scholar, rejected the hadith and the sunnah and regarded the reading of any other book but the Koran as paganism raised its head in 1979 during the Administration of President Shehu Shagari after he was contained by the Murtala and Obasanjo Administrations. Maitatsine spoke against the use of radios, watches, bicycles, cars and the possession of more money than necessary. Churches, Market, Police Formations, Government buildings etc was attacked leaving over FIVE thousand dead btw 1979 and 1981 (including Maitatsine).The Group moved to Kano, Borno, Kaduna, Gombe and environs. Over 4,000 people died(65% were insurgents). Buhari Crushed the Insurgency COMPLETELY within 16months. The 2i/c fled to Cameroon and was arrested in 2004.
OTHER SECURITY
1. There was high rate of armed robbery during Shagari's regime. Buhari stepped it, brought an end to armed robbery.
2. Introduced NURTW to checkmate "One Chance" and subsequently brought law and order.
3. Drug traffikers were executed.
PETROLEUM INFRASTRUCTURE
1. As NNPC Chairman, He was the man that Initiated and signed the construction contract of the existing Warri and Kaduna refineries. Two of the ONLY 3 Refineries In Nigeria. As at that time, Nigeria had just 1 Refinery-Portharcourt Refinery, established in 1965.
THE PRESS
He Instituted decree 2 and Decree 4 that was aimed at gaging the Press and Banned street protests. This is his only low but he was honest in his actions.
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
ECONOMY
1. Nigeria Debt profile was cleared by the Obasanjo Administration. As at September 2010(6 Months After Jonathan ascended to power), Nigeria's Debt was $4.53 billion. As at today, Nigeria's debt stand at $66.99 billion. Yet The country still suffers High Unemployment rate and relatively lack of Infracstructure.
2.The inflation rate in Nigeria was recorded at 8.30 percent in July of 2014
3. Nigeria import-Export ratio stand at 97%-3% in favor of Import
4. Under Jonathan, Hoarding, Black market, selling above approved price eg Fuel, Gas, Kerosene etc and all.
CORRUPTION:
1. Ministers Stella Odua is walking a free woman despite Her 1ndictment by Presidential Committee, Senate Committee, HoReps on the N260m bullet proof cars. She's even aspiring for the Senate.
2. Corrupt convict Alamesiegha was pardoned in less than 8 years after his conviction for corruption by the Administration
3. Femi Otedola, Ifeanyi Ubah, Dizieani Maduekwe and other Subsidy THIEVEs 1ndicted by Presidential Panel and Parliamentary Panel for billions of DOLLAR fraud, are walking scot free..Coincidentally, Maduekwe is the Petroleum Minister and Chairman of NNPC and Ifeanyi Ubah is the leader of TAN Group Campaign-that advocated for Jonathan's reelection.
4. Alleged Corrupt Officials in the ruling and opposition parties are walking scot free. Some of them have corruption case withdrawn by the Government eg Presidential allies Fani Kayode and Mohamed Abacha. Some have their conviction upturned for "flimsy" reasons.eg Olabode George.
5. despite the High corruption in every sector, NO HIGH PROFILE conviction has been made by the administration.
6. The President Publicly said "Stealing Is Not Corruption"
7. $20b is allegedly missing from the treasury. Though the Finance Minister refuted the claim but admited that "about $10b is unremitted"
INSURGENCY
1.The Government Inherited Boko-Haram sect...After they were initially contained by the Yar Adua's Administration. under the watch of this government, scores have dies prematurely by the sect, towns, villages and communities captured. Military Personnel demotivated, some refused posting, majority complaining of inadequate weapons and ammunitions. over 6000 Nigerians have been killed. Hundreds kidnapped, infamous of the kidnap is the CHIBOK KIDNAP of over 200 school girls.
2. Militants and Not Naval Personnel are incharge of our waterways in the creeks earning Billions on monthly basis. Oil Bunkering is still common and shortchanging the treasury.
OTHER SECURITY
1. Robbery, Rituality, BABY FACTORY, Advanced Fee Fraud, "One Chance" is a common menace.
2. Political motivated thuggery, street thuggery is not uncommon.
PETROLEUM INFRASTRUCTURE
The Government Promised 4 NEW Refineries in 2012 and upgrade of existing ones. Till DATE nothing has changed. Fuel Subsidy Import Bill stands at N1trn.
THE PRESS
The Government SIgned the Freedom of Information Bill into Law, which is plausible. But Cases of Military harrassing Pressmen and journalists on daily basis, That the Committee to Protect Journalists on August 22, 2014Warned of dire consequences should the infringement persist.(One begins to wonder the sincerity in the FOI law).

For God sake, why are you wasting post. this facts is thread on its own. I beg open new thread and post am there. make you educate some pple
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrmetoo1:

I never come to Nairaland with the intention of insulting anyone. You can go through my posts and let me know if I'm wrong. A lot of times I want curse people out for some comments made here but I'll rather not write anything than do that because I believe insults are counter-productive in almost any situation. Saying all that, I didn't mean to sound derogatory but the situation in Nigeria is frustrating and when I see people defend out president, it confuses me.

That aside, you agree he's not the best, so why defend him? You say there are no alternatives, so why not be neutral and assign blame equally. How you don't understand the reason certain people are asking GEJ to resign is one of those things that confuse me. The country is in a MESS!!! A huge mess and since he's the one on top, its only natural that people ask him to step aside if he can't clean up the mess.

Who is causing the mess is important but what's more important is the person we voted to clean it up. The mess is getting messier under his watch. If you hire a security man and things in your house keeps getting stolen, what would you do? You'll probably replace him with someone that can handle the situation better. It won't matter who is responsible for stealing the stuff, it won't matter if he blames the neighbor's kids the first thing that'll come to your mind is how to protect your family's life and your property. Hardly would you find someone that'll keep that security man just because its not his fault and because he claims its the neighbor's kids committing the crime.

The C-in-C is supposed to protect the lives of Nigeria, I'm not saying there's a magical person that'll stop killings forever but at least let's see some signs that things are being done which will include but not limited to making major arrests and exposing the financiers. We need solid intelligence agencies, a whole FG talking to fake reps of Boko Haram promising us a seize fire and release of the girls. Its bad!!!! Its really bad!!!!!

If you've read my other post you'll discover that I stated it categorically that I wanted an opposition party to act as watchdog but unfortunately the dog is now infected with rabies. How would you describe or explain a situation where APC the so called progressives created and provided avenues for PDP rogues? My point is that they are all thesame. Just like they say, the devil you know... I don't want an acrimonious, a haphazard, or a desultory change. There's no way APC will present Fashola, Okorocha, Oshomole or Tabuwal. These men can effect change but not Tinubu and Buhari cause their antecedents speak against them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by excelabbey(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
major466:
Now that's gonna be the mother of all rallies smiley The greatest gathering of great people with one vision. Nigeria will be great.
I see APC e minions are in pains already cheesy Don't worry. This is just the beginning of Fresh Air Part 2 to continue... cool

Let the Fresh Air Continue. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by sweetgala(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
This man stupid it surprises me.

It is a national election , I don't see why he is adamant to host in 6 nations when none of the Nigerian citizens resident in those nations can vote remotely . What is the relevance of such an act

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
kasiem:
chai, gej u wan make buhari borrow another money so he go fit challenge this ur kind campaign? stop putting that old man into another temptation o. I could remember that obama's campaign in his first coming was world over

U have sense

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by ademega(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Another minus to his personality

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by samplegirl(f): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
tolustx:
Lmao... grin shocked Maybe u shud look more closely. Check d "next page"

ROTFL

It is nowhere to be found! I don die.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by tolustx(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
samplegirl:

ROTFL

It is nowhere to be found! I don die.
LoL. Then tell d guy to search 4 u. He'll jst screengrab d page nd post it. wink
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Dabrain20(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hum! I just dey observed..... Is ds wia dey planned to channel d borrowed fund to?? Masses r complaining, students were being killed in Yobe.. Wat appear pressing to our president is organising Declaration campaign iin Six world cities.. Dia ris GOd oooo!!!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kasiem(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
i know after the declaration of Gej tomorrow the boko haramists will intensify their bombing campaign to make Gej unpopular but let us not lose our focus in the struggle of emancipating this country from those parasites that think Presidency is their birthright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by nagoma(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
muib:
GEJ is funny..he told us market women and Nigerians donate money for his presidential form and he is still telling us that this declaration will be sponsored by some Nigerians..so he is spending or has spent nothing so far based on 2015..hmmm Nigerians really like GEJ!!

The word "Deceit" summarizes PDP and it's leadership.

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by samento: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
thekingsmen:
We are solidly behind you Mr president. Nigerians will give you another resounding mandate and victory at the polls come 2015 .

God bless Nigeria!!
A o merin joba eweku ewele. JonaTAN, your supporters are leading you to the slaughter slab.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by samento: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
youngeagle:
Ride on Mr president,we that believe in Nigeria and ur administration is solidly behind you and you gonna be around till the mudafukin haters body rot......soon they will go on killing spree,bombing innocent citizens for there selfish interest,God will surely vindicate u sir.
Even saTAN have followers. Why not josaTAN. But I know we the anti josaTAN are thrice more than you the supporters. January 14th will tell the difference.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by InvertedHammer: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2014
/
Nigeria.... Same old story and the masses join the bandwagon to make their lives worse to the benefits of the few with direct access to the Presidency.

Let's go down memory lane. Whatever you see and hear today has been done or said before.

IBB: Association for Better Nigeria (ABN) championed by Arthur Nzeribe.

Abacha: Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) championed by Daniel KANU. They organized 2 million man march for Abacha.

OBJ: (?) Championed by Andy Ubah via sharing of largesse in his black Range Rover running into millions of dollars.

GEJ: Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) being championed by Ifeanyi Ubah.

They all sold the same storyline. That is that their principal is the messiah for Nigeria and demanded continuity.

Like the f.ools they were,ordinary folks are joining the bandwagon to regurgitate the propaganda they chewed while hoping that God will come down from heaven to change Nigeria into the El Dorado they dream of.

GEJ till 2050? Go ahead. Sell your souls. But when the dust settles, your lives will still suck.

My regret is that APC is not fielding any credible alternative.

/

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 11, 2014
This is really ridiculous.so does the fact that other opposition party aspirants are gunning for the "hot seat" give GEJ the audacity to vie for a re-election even in the face of his total 4 year failure as a leader?if he actually feels the pangs of the country's pain as he claims,so is it his 2nd term that will fix the ongoing insecurity in the country.He should better adopt the"Japanese shame"policy & take a walk.I've never resented a leadership like this in my life.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by outlaw77(m): 1:29am On Nov 11, 2014
oscarforreal:
Buhari all the way. Jonaadaft and PDP looters will be marvelled come 2015.
. Goodlurk for nigeria again grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 11, 2014
Nigeria is overdue for a facelift,it is time for us to arise & choose a worthy leader with our votes,cos the power that embeds in a vote can only be dictated by the voter.Fellow Nigerians,enough of this backwardness & ineptitude called leadership,54 years of lagging behind some fellow 3rd world countries is ridiculous,a clear allegory of a 54 year old crawling child.Its time for us to wake up from our slumber,strongly resist bribery & vote in who is worthy of our votes & time.We should make it a norm to always vote out a loser after a first tenure & vote in an evident competent fellow,by so doing,any sitting leader will keep up with his competence, having at the back of his mind that the power for his continuity only lies in the hands of the electorates.Enough of mortgaging our future into wrong hands,let's vote for total & radical change.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by outlaw77(m): 1:37am On Nov 11, 2014
sweetgala:
This man stupid it surprises me.

It is a national election , I don't see why he is adamant to host in 6 nations when none of the Nigerian citizens resident in those nations can vote remotely . What is the relevance of such an act
. U don't understand u need to lern

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by MduZA: 5:12am On Nov 11, 2014
EVarn:
*scoff*,you arent even one of the 20 biggest economies,you are only an 'emerging' market.as for BRICS,that was instituted back when SA was africa's biggest economy,and it would be a shame for brazil or china to conspire with russia and india to remove you from the union,i mean,where else will you beg from?

a Nigerian will scream on top of his voice denying that cape town is in SA....Brics are industrialized countries,it has got nothing to do with Africa s biggest economy...your wishful thinking shows how wicked you people are,SA will remain the only African representative in Brics and G20 countries ,it will take 100 years for your country to join these structures because,your country is very disorganized ran by people who do not understand the current global politics...as is for Africa s biggest economy,yours is just a huge empty house...you know what am saying?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by owo2000: 5:20am On Nov 11, 2014
So this incompetent president travels the world while his country Bleeds.

Justice will prevail! Justice will prevail!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by swtyy(f): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2014
sebali:
Stupidity at its peak.
Going abroad to campaign .
Did obama, camron or zuma campaigned in nigeria.
Jonathan has started again
And who said he's going abroad guy? You people will not read well b4 commenting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Mosb(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2014
This Jonathan is a cow! Badit! Coward!! OPPardonMe
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Our correspondent learnt that while Jonathan
would mount the podium at the Eagle Square in
Abuja, a replica of the event would be staged in
Johannesburg, South Africa; London, UK; and in
four American cities of Washington DC, San
Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston.

REPLICA, 2014, 21st century, they can't stream it live
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2014
mrmetoo1:

I never come to Nairaland with the intention of insulting anyone. You can go through my posts and let me know if I'm wrong. A lot of times I want curse people out for some comments made here but I'll rather not write anything than do that because I believe insults are counter-productive in almost any situation. Saying all that, I didn't mean to sound derogatory but the situation in Nigeria is frustrating and when I see people defend out president, it confuses me.

That aside, you agree he's not the best, so why defend him? You say there are no alternatives, so why not be neutral and assign blame equally. How you don't understand the reason certain people are asking GEJ to resign is one of those things that confuse me. The country is in a MESS!!! A huge mess and since he's the one on top, its only natural that people ask him to step aside if he can't clean up the mess.

Who is causing the mess is important but what's more important is the person we voted to clean it up. The mess is getting messier under his watch. If you hire a security man and things in your house keeps getting stolen, what would you do? You'll probably replace him with someone that can handle the situation better. It won't matter who is responsible for stealing the stuff, it won't matter if he blames the neighbor's kids the first thing that'll come to your mind is how to protect your family's life and your property. Hardly would you find someone that'll keep that security man just because its not his fault and because he claims its the neighbor's kids committing the crime.

The C-in-C is supposed to protect the lives of Nigeria, I'm not saying there's a magical person that'll stop killings forever but at least let's see some signs that things are being done which will include but not limited to making major arrests and exposing the financiers. We need solid intelligence agencies, a whole FG talking to fake reps of Boko Haram promising us a seize fire and release of the girls. Its bad!!!! Its really bad!!!!!

I read some of your posts especially on the President's approach to our current security challenge. Yes I am his supporter but am also his critic. However, I am yet to see why you think he is not doing his best at the moment. I hear people like you say that the country is in a mess, a huge mess and I wonder what kind of mess. The so-called mess, was it caused by him? Is he doing anything about CLEANING it up? Or you shut your minds to what the government is doing but widely open your hearts to the ills in the society; yet you say you want a BALANCED VIEW?

I advice that you should broaden your knowledge and seek informed view about the CURRENT CHALLENGES facing the WORLD, not just in Nigeria. I also advice that you should take your time to understand the COMPLEX WEB and DYNAMICS of Nigeria's POLITICS. If you must know, the solution to the insecurity in the North starts from the NORTH. They must first be willing to see to its end. Look at Iraq, look at how Saddam Hussein was captured. Take a critical look at how Osama Bin Laden was captured and killed. Coming down to our own country, without the cooperation of the communities, the Security Forces would not have had any success (even the few) in the campaign against terror in Niger Delta.

If you are a warlord to the state but a source of benevolence to your home community, do you think they will sell you out? Especially with the wealth and terror you command?

You guys should be objective in your critics.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
Nigeria is overdue for a facelift,it is time for us to arise & choose a worthy leader with our votes,cos the power that embeds in a vote can only be dictated by the voter.Fellow Nigerians,enough of this backwardness & ineptitude called leadership,54 years of lagging behind some fellow 3rd world countries is ridiculous,a clear allegory of a 54 year old crawling child.Its time for us to wake up from our slumber,strongly resist bribery & vote in who is worthy of our votes & time.We should make it a norm to always vote out a loser after a first tenure & vote in an evident competent fellow,by so doing,any sitting leader will keep up with his competence, having at the back of his mind that the power for his continuity only lies in the hands of the electorates.Enough of mortgaging our future into wrong hands,let's vote for total & radical change.

Pardon me please for asking...
Who do I vote for? Who will bring this "total and radical change"? Is it Buhari, Okorocha, Kwankwaso, Amechi, Atiku, Sam Nda, Dele Momodu or all of the COMBINED?"

Please tell me!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
This is really ridiculous.so does the fact that other opposition party aspirants are gunning for the "hot seat" give GEJ the audacity to vie for a re-election even in the face of his total 4 year failure as a leader?if he actually feels the pangs of the country's pain as he claims,so is it his 2nd term that will fix the ongoing insecurity in the country.He should better adopt the"Japanese shame"policy & take a walk.I've never resented a leadership like this in my life.

Four years of failure as a leader? What do you do?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

Four years of failure as a leader? What do you do?
What kind of senseless question is that?do I have to be a politician to strongly condemn a rotten governance?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

Pardon me please for asking...
Who do I vote for? Who will bring this "total and radical change"? Is it Buhari, Okorocha, Kwankwaso, Amechi, Atiku, Sam Nda, Dele Momodu or all of the COMBINED?"

Please tell me!
Direct that question to urself cos the ball is in ur court.U've mentioned them all & each has a political history,go down memory lane & evaluate their respective innovations,then come back to the present & assess their manifestoes after their primaries & vote ur choice at the polls. Its mere insanity to re-vote a failed leader who featured high level corruption,et al, in his 1st tenure & expecting a drastic improvement in his 2nd chance,no way!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / List Of Commissioners And Special Advisers In Imo State / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.