Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (38506 Views)

Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by EVarn(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2014
MduZA:

a Nigerian will scream on top of his voice denying that cape town is in SA,Brics are industrialized countries,it has got nothing to do with Africa s biggest economy..your wishful thinking shows how wicked you people are,SA will remain the only African representative in Brics and G20 countries,it will take 100 years for your country to join these structures because,your country is very disorganized ran by people who do not understand the current global politics,as is for Africa s biggest economy,yours is just a huge empty house..you know what am saying?
catfish like you.it would take 100 years to join such structures?,you are dull,in the next 10 years nigeria will be an industrialized economy,in the past 3 years alone over $100billion has been poured into nigeria's industry,can the same be said of SA?,we havent even kicked cluelessness out of the power sector,your stagnant economy has reached its peak,while ours hasnt even started!,go take hot pap in a cave,my zulu friend.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by MduZA: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2014
EVarn:
catfish like you.it would take 100 years to join such structures?,you are dull,in the next 10 years nigeria will be an industrialized economy,in the past 3 years alone over $100billion has been poured into nigeria's industry,can the same be said of SA?,we havent even kicked cluelessness out of the power sector,your stagnant economy has reached its peak,while ours hasnt even started!,go take hot pap in a cave,my zulu friend.

all the things you are saying are in your imagination....keep on dreaming
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Motolank: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2014
jamace:
Your president a fool? Then you are a dunce to have allowed a fool to lead you. angry
What should he have done?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2014
kasiem:
i know after the declaration of Gej tomorrow the boko haramists will intensify their bombing campaign to make Gej unpopular but let us not lose our focus in the struggle of emancipating this country from those parasites that think Presidency is their birthright
What about "Jonathan intensifying Boko Haram attacks to gain sympathies from the masses"?
It's a 2-way thing.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by sweetgala(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

I read some of your posts especially on the President's approach to our current security challenge. Yes I am his supporter but am also his critic. However, I am yet to see why you think he is not doing his best at the moment. I hear people like you say that the country is in a mess, a huge mess and I wonder what kind of mess. The so-called mess, was it caused by him? Is he doing anything about CLEANING it up? Or you shut your minds to what the government is doing but widely open your hearts to the ills in the society; yet you say you want a BALANCED VIEW?

I advice that you should broaden your knowledge and seek informed view about the CURRENT CHALLENGES facing the WORLD, not just in Nigeria. I also advice that you should take your time to understand the COMPLEX WEB and DYNAMICS of Nigeria's POLITICS. If you must know, the solution to the insecurity in the North starts from the NORTH. They must first be willing to see to its end. Look at Iraq, look at how Saddam Hussein was captured. Take a critical look at how Osama Bin Laden was captured and killed. Coming down to our own country, without the cooperation of the communities, the Security Forces would not have had any success (even the few) in the campaign against terror in Niger Delta.

If you are a warlord to the state but a source of benevolence to your home community, do you think they will sell you out? Especially with the wealth and terror you command?

You guys should be objective in your critics.

My friend a MAN is defined by his capacity to look outwards and work to address the desperate situation others around him find themselves , this duty is exalted unto a compulsory sacrifice when one is honoured with the responsibility of leadership.

Stop saying this mess he found himself in is not of his doing because his rather sadistic desire to not act appropriately is a great shame. that you don't see this reality does not guarantee it's absence. Men like Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin put in an effort to liberate their citizenry from an unknown otherwise grime fate rather than lament their innocence of the source of Hitler's unyielding war, American troops crossed treacherous seas to aid in france,italy and the hinterlands of europe.

Nelson Mandela was unborn when the plans and treaties that set apartheid in play were drawn , he suffered the harassment of it's doctrine but did not abandon his duty when destiny bestowed on him the responsibility to unify a nation and give man,woman and child of all races an opportunity to live as one in a dignified manner.

A leader is one who understands the weight of his responsibilities and does not neglect nor evade of his/her commision, a greater individual would best admit his incapacitance to deliver on the mission and make way for another.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by mrmetoo1: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

I read some of your posts especially on the President's approach to our current security challenge. Yes I am his supporter but am also his critic. However, I am yet to see why you think he is not doing his best at the moment. I hear people like you say that the country is in a mess, a huge mess and I wonder what kind of mess. The so-called mess, was it caused by him? Is he doing anything about CLEANING it up? Or you shut your minds to what the government is doing but widely open your hearts to the ills in the society; yet you say you want a BALANCED VIEW?

I advice that you should broaden your knowledge and seek informed view about the CURRENT CHALLENGES facing the WORLD, not just in Nigeria. I also advice that you should take your time to understand the COMPLEX WEB and DYNAMICS of Nigeria's POLITICS. If you must know, the solution to the insecurity in the North starts from the NORTH. They must first be willing to see to its end. Look at Iraq, look at how Saddam Hussein was captured. Take a critical look at how Osama Bin Laden was captured and killed. Coming down to our own country, without the cooperation of the communities, the Security Forces would not have had any success (even the few) in the campaign against terror in Niger Delta.

If you are a warlord to the state but a source of benevolence to your home community, do you think they will sell you out? Especially with the wealth and terror you command?

You guys should be objective in your critics.

You know why I know he's not doing his best? Its because the situation hasn't gotten better. No major arrests made, no major financier exposed. Now, if the president is doing his best which I can't prove or doubt it means his best is not good enough. My dad told me that last week, it hurt but it was the truth. I was supposed to deliver on something and it got delayed by a day, he went on to criticize me and in return I told him I was doing my best, he came back with "well your best is simply not good enough" what I did was to make sure that there was no further delay with the project. Saying GEJ is not doing his best shouldn't be seen has a final judgment on his character or administration, it just means there's room for improvement. Now if he feels he can't improve, it means he can't handle the job and must be replaced.

When you also say I should open myself to the world not just Nigeria, I'll tell you this even though I avoid mentioning this on this forum as much as I can for many reasons. I lived in the US for 11 years and only just moved back last year, so I can tell you I have a very good idea of how things work in other places and that's the reason I can say without any regret that this country is in a mess.

Now I like that you're saying you're his supporter and also his critic, as his supporter can you please educate me on some of the things that are being done to crush these animals finally. As his critic, how do you not understand why he's being criticized by opposition party and concerned citizens alike. Please again educate me if I'm wrong but I don't see what the North has to gain from what is going on and what exactly it is you expect them to do? They don't control the army, all they can do is ask for support and to my knowledge they've done that. When a CNN journalist went to Chibok just weeks after the kidnapping, she didn't find any military presence there. It was members of the community staying up all night with whatever weapons they could gather to protect their family. Please tell me the people of Chibok has not cried out to the government for help. Then are we forgetting GEJ's VP is a northerner? That's the number 2 citizen in Nigeria. It all comes back to GEJ and his administration

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by EVarn(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
MduZA:

all the things you are saying are in your imagination....keep on dreaming
you have become incoherent,please organize your thought love,it embarassing.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by MduZA: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
EVarn:
you have become incoherent,please organize your thought love,it embarassing.

lol...
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by sweetgala(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
outlaw77:
. U don't understand u need to lern

Please bring me up to speed on this principle you would like to teach me, because common sense would state that if the event was of great importance the mobilization of state media such as NTA to broadcast and would enable nigerians in diaspora and any stakeholder to access the event Live in their homes .

NTA continues to go down the drain while these urchins are about to invest millions of taxpayer's money into this ridiculous event. It is laughable and this decrepit individual GEJ has dragged the nation into untold new lows. Shameful really.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by fuckerholic(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
EVarn:
i_diot boy.who wants to look up to violent people,gays,xenophobes and western puppets.mduza,dont come here to lie too!
Don't mind him,for I'm mind im dey europe ? While a slave to d whites.. What quota did I'm black ancestors contribute for dat im damn appartaid zone ? Here in naija we make it by ourselves ..but wait a minuite,wetin im dey do for nairaland ?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
What kind of senseless question is that?do I have to be a politician to strongly condemn a rotten governance?

It is a senseless question to a senseless statement you made.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
Direct that question to urself cos the ball is in ur court.U've mentioned them all & each has a political history,go down memory lane & evaluate their respective innovations,then come back to the present & assess their manifestoes after their primaries & vote ur choice at the polls. Its mere insanity to re-vote a failed leader who featured high level corruption,et al, in his 1st tenure & expecting a drastic improvement in his 2nd chance,no way!

Only in your dreams has he failed. Ask yourself same questions about the men I've just mentioned, their political history, their so called innovation and assess them yourself and see who is deceiving who. People like you never change. I doubt if you know what a 'failed leader' means. I am very sure too you adapted that phrase from like minded individuals who also use the phrase - failed nation.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
sweetgala:

My friend a MAN is defined by his capacity to look outwards and work to address the desperate situation others around him find themselves , this duty is exalted unto a compulsory sacrifice when one is honoured with the responsibility of leadership.

Stop saying this mess he found himself in is not of his doing because his rather sadistic desire to not act appropriately is a great shame. that you don't see this reality does not guarantee it's absence. Men like Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin put in an effort to liberate their citizenry from an unknown otherwise grime fate rather than lament their innocence of the source of Hitler's unyielding war, American troops crossed treacherous seas to aid in france,italy and the hinterlands of europe.

Nelson Mandela was unborn when the plans and treaties that set apartheid in play were drawn , he suffered the harassment of it's doctrine but did not abandon his duty when destiny bestowed on him the responsibility to unify a nation and give man,woman and child of all races an opportunity to live as one in a dignified manner.

A leader is one who understands the weight of his responsibilities and does not neglect nor evade of his/her commision, a greater individual would best admit his incapacitance to deliver on the mission and make way for another.

All these 'legends' you mentioned, you mean they never at one time said that they indeed inherit the 'mess' as at when they were leaders? If you must know, history tells a story which contains only the most important fact. Even you, in your daily activities will in one way or another say these things.

Since like others, you refused to see what he has done, what he is doing, what his challenges are and his approach to confronting them, but rather find joy on irrelevant and hateful criticisms, I do not see any reason why I must take my time to tell you these things.

These leaders you praise, maybe you should find the time to know more about them, especially their other side. I wonder how this, in quote from you
differs from what he is doing. I bet you've ever been a leader, much more in a dynamic and complex settings with conflicting interests as Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
mrmetoo1:

You know why I know he's not doing his best? Its because the situation hasn't gotten better. No major arrests made, no major financier exposed. Now, if the president is doing his best which I can't prove or doubt it means his best is not good enough.

At the bold part, that's my problem. You have lived OUTSIDE the country for 11 YEARS; came back only last year and you feel nothing has gotten better? You live AWAY for that long, how then do you think you can give a critical analysis of any improvement in the country? Do you know that this is the third regime? Before I go on, so as not to mix things up, kindly tell me in specific terms what you feel has not gotten better. By specific terms I do not mean ambiguous or generalist terms like "Education", "Roads" but something like "Primary Healthcare", "Federal Roads", etc.

My dad told me that last week, it hurt but it was the truth. I was supposed to deliver on something and it got delayed by a day, he went on to criticize me and in return I told him I was doing my best, he came back with "well your best is simply not good enough" what I did was to make sure that there was no further delay with the project. Saying GEJ is not doing his best shouldn't be seen has a final judgment on his character or administration, it just means there's room for improvement. Now if he feels he can't improve, it means he can't handle the job and must be replaced.

The term BEST is a relative term. Means different things to different people. What you consider your own best can be to me your very worst. It is also subjected to peculiar scenarios. I am still asking by his 'best' for which you are yet to understand or grasp, is it in Agriculture, Power, Education, Industrialization, Health, Transportation, Security? Please again, be specific.

As his critic, how do you not understand why he's being criticized by opposition party and concerned citizens alike. Please again educate me if I'm wrong but I don't see what the North has to gain from what is going on and what exactly it is you expect them to do? They don't control the army, all they can do is ask for support and to my knowledge they've done that.

The north do not control the army. On if they have anything to gain, YES and NO. YES because those who do support the course of these terrorist and who believe in their cause. NO to those who say NO to barbaric acts of cowardice and terror. My friend, the solution lies with and in the NORTH, at least the first step. In security issues, there is what they call Intelligence gathering. In the US you stayed, everyone is careful not to be silly because the police can receive an ANONYMOUS tip and swing into action. Now in a terror zone, if the locals can be willing to provide same ANONYMOUS tips to security agencies, you'll agree with me that there will be recorded successes. I must admit that even within the security forces, there are those who sympathize with the cause of these terrorist and that's why in countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan and Iraq, the military ensure stringent vetting to be sure of their loyalty. In response to this challenge, are you aware that the Military is being transformed into a PROFESSIONAL FORCE?

Now on the bold part, I welcome criticisms. But when it is for a desperate, petty, selfish and wicked cause, rather than a sincere and concerned need for development, growth and the good for all, then I'll refuse such caustic and poisonous criticisms. We do not have a credible opposition in Nigeria and if you think you do, then am sure you are not yet in tune with the politics in Nigeria.

Just on a side, this administration constructed Model Schools for the Almarjiris. The lads are the same youths been used by the terrorist to further their cause. Is education not a a good remedy, at LEAST, a SUSTAINABLE one to the problem of perennial insecurity in the North? Or do you expect the government to gather these kids, put them in a dormitory and feed them daily all the days of their life?

Again, in the US where you said you lived for 11 years, they practice full (or almost) AUTONOMY in all TIERS and ARMS of Government. But in your dear state (wherever it is), the State Government CONTROLS the LOCAL GOVERNMENT. And that is why LG Chairmen pay allegiance to the State Governors. Now is that Goodluck's problem? YES! What did he do? In responding to that and listening to the concerned yearnings of people like you and I for a need to sit down and discuss on issues such as this, he created a NATIONAL DIALOGUE platform. The same opposition called it a waste of time! Now on the issue of Local Government Autonomy, it was resolved that the Local Governments should be given autonomy. But alias, your dear State Governors came out to oppose it. Is that Goodluck's mess too?

Lastly, each time Obasanjo increases the pump price of petrol, your good labour hero, Oshiomole (don't know if I got it right), would lead the ENTIRE Nigerian workforce on a prolonged strike. Today, my dear comrade is Governor. And guess what, he supported the removal of fuel subsidy (for which I prefer to call CONSUMPTION SUBSIDY). Why?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
sweetgala, mrmetoo1,

This my brothers is a definition of LEADERSHIP!

106. Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, leadership is about staying focused to achieve goals despite challenges. I have been faced with many challenges since coming to office as President. With your support and encouragement, we have stayed the course. - GEJ
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Ologunjude(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Goodluck sworn on may 29 2011 to protect every citizen and it entire territory. Which includes the north east. The bulk stops on his table. A president who cares would shift this declaration to maybe next week. Just yesterday kids of ages btw 11-14 where killed in cold blood. We should be mourning but no because it biz as usual. It non of ur kids all these GEJ supporters. Over 2 million refugees in their own country. U guys in the south east or south west sitting in ur comfort zones, pray that there is no bomb in enugu or lagos, then this tune will change, then you all will now realise that the President is not doing anything. He has never done much. As governor of Bayelsa, achieved nothing, acting president for 2 years, achieved nothing. Now another 4 years gone, millions have not felt him and he should continue for another 4 years. Oh! It insecurity that hasn't allowed him to work. That is crap. Buhari too won't perform nothing. He lacks ideas too. If Bayelsa is bomded like this, he won't be declaring. My south east and south south president. Well done ur excellency.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

It is a senseless question to a senseless statement you made.
direct ur frustrations & senselessness to urself,ok.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
direct ur frustrations & senselessness to urself,ok.

Ok...senseless...
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ologunjude:
Goodluck sworn on may 29 2011 to protect every citizen and it entire territory. Which includes the north east. The bulk stops on his table. A president who cares would shift this declaration to maybe next week. Just yesterday kids of ages btw 11-14 where killed in cold blood. We should be mourning but no because it biz as usual. It non of ur kids all these GEJ supporters. Over 2 million refugees in their own country. U guys in the south east or south west sitting in ur comfort zones, pray that there is no bomb in enugu or lagos, then this tune will change, then you all will now realise that the President is not doing anything. He has never done much. As governor of Bayelsa, achieved nothing, acting president for 2 years, achieved nothing. Now another 4 years gone, millions have not felt him and he should continue for another 4 years. Oh! It insecurity that hasn't allowed him to work. That is crap. Buhari too won't perform nothing. He lacks ideas too. If Bayelsa is bomded like this, he won't be declaring. My south east and south south president. Well done ur excellency.

My brother, don't you think that the bomb blast could be planned for this occasion? Do you remember the October 1 Independence Day bomb blast?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ologunjude:
Dis kind of assertion of urs lacks basis & authomatically renders u d only odd one out. U're really blind to reality & ridiculous to a fault.Don't worry,by Feb 14th u'll be licking ur wounds.Its obvious u're one of those e-warriors paid peanuts to fight any opposition against GEJ on dis forum.Anyways,dats ur bloody bussiness,but be rest assured dat u're jst fighting a baseless fight,cos as long as dat Otuoke man is breathing he does'nt fucken know if u exist!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ologunjude:
Sorry bro,the above response was for dat E-warrior called Kabonic.Sorry abt d quotation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin
kaboninc:

Ok...senseless...
thanks 4 fooling urself.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

Only in your dreams has he failed. Ask yourself same questions about the men I've just mentioned, their political history, their so called innovation and assess them yourself and see who is deceiving who. People like you never change. I doubt if you know what a 'failed leader' means. I am very sure too you adapted that phrase from like minded individuals who also use the phrase - failed nation.
U owe every1 on dis forum an explanation on how much they paid u to defend this drowning GEJ.Ur assertions are a clear case of outright desperation to market GEJ-a product dat's unmarketable,u see ur life! Can't u see that ur stark ignorance to the reality of d mess dis govt has put this country into,outrightly renders u the only "odd man out? Its so cold standing alone,u really need more dan dis forum to fight dis war!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ologunjude:
Help me tell these pro- GEj e-RATs.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
U owe every1 on dis forum an explanation on how much they paid u to defend this drowning GEJ.Ur assertions are a clear case of outright desperation to market GEJ-a product dat's unmarketable,u see ur life! Can't u see that ur stark ignorance to the reality of d mess dis govt has put this country into,outrightly renders u the only "odd man out? Its so cold standing alone,u really need more dan dis forum to fight dis war!

I owe no one. Keep your caustic bile to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
Sorry bro,the above response was for dat E-warrior called Kabonic.Sorry abt d quotation.

This is what happens when someone is full of bitterness and bile. Go see a SHRINK!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

This is what happens when someone is full of bitterness and bile. Go see a SHRINK!
hahahaha! u're really a clown oo.U see ur life?borrowing from urself to rub off on another.Go take a chill pill,u really need it.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

I owe no one. Keep your caustic bile to yourself.
Ur fury is beyond depth.If any1 is to assess our comments,u'll realise ur d one with d bloated bile.Abeg go sidon!even d person behind dis ur empty war does'nt know if u fucken exist! Got DAT!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
Ur fury is beyond depth.If any1 is to assess our comments,u'll realise ur d one with d bloated bile.Abeg go sidon!even d person behind dis ur empty war does'nt know if u fucken exist! Got DAT!

If I keep replying you, people will think that there are two mad fellas whereas it is only ONE - YOU!

My last comment/reply to your bile-filled, senseless, caustic, deceitful, hateful, wicked, devilish, evil and poor posts. Don't quote/mention me again.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

If I keep replying you, people will think that there are two mad fellas whereas it is only ONE - YOU!

My last comment/reply to your bile-filled, senseless, caustic, deceitful, hateful, wicked, devilish, evil and poor posts. Don't quote/mention me again.
uuuuuuuuuuh....shame unto u,u mad,senseless,satanic son of a dog.Hopeless wretch!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by samento: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2014
youngeagle:
Ride on Mr president,we that believe in Nigeria and ur administration is solidly behind you and you gonna be around till the mudafukin haters body rot......soon they will go on killing spree,bombing innocent citizens for there selfish interest,God will surely vindicate u sir.
How many of you?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kaboninc(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2014
enkay4love:
uuuuuuuuuuh....shame unto u,u mad,senseless,satanic son of a dog.Hopeless wretch!

Hi. Good morning. Trust your sleep was peaceful. Have a fulfilling day!

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Commissioners And Special Advisers In Imo State / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.