Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (38508 Views)

Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by jamace(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Surprising, most of the APC e-rats here lack comprehension of English Language. Are these the dunces APC is sponsoring as e-warriors? Too bad!

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by MduZA: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2014
EVarn:
i_diot boy.who wants to look up to violent people,gays,xenophobes and western puppets.mduza,dont come here to lie too!

the tribalists,ritualists,terrorists and western slaves
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Quelme: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
major466:
Now that's gonna be the mother of all rallies smiley The greatest gathering of great people with one vision. Nigeria will be great.
I see APC e minions are in pains already cheesy Don't worry. This is just the beginning of Fresh Air Part 2 to continue... cool

Let the Fresh Air Continue. cheesy
your statement is the height of foolishness...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Quelme: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
major466:

Why are you guys so pained like this? grin Jonathan is declaring in Eagle Square While his supporters in South Africa, Britain, USA etc will hold a similar rally simultaneously.
you are a slave

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by major466(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Quelme:
your statement is the height of foolishness...
It depends on what you define as foolish. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kasiem(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
chai, gej u wan make buhari borrow another money so he go fit challenge this ur kind campaign? stop putting that old man into another temptation o. I could remember that obama's campaign in his first coming was world over

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by omanifrank(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
ok
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Georgematics(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
OK. we don hear
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Emeca: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
47 innocent kids lost their lives in Potiskum this morning in a terror attack, bt this is d sort of trash dat makes frontpage in Nigeria's premier forum....smh

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by EVarn(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
MduZA:

the tribalists,ritualists,terrorists and western slaves
you arent making sense,go take a little hot pap.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Okijajuju1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
I just hope he wins..

I am really afraid that Jonathan would be the death of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by PocoAPoco57: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
RockMaxi:
This is not a good development. Why for God sake do we have people without hind and foresight in gorvenance.

Because they are voted into power by people without hind and foresight

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by lonelydora: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Misplaced priority. This is not what we need now.

But anywhere, GEJ until APC brings out a better candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by wellmax(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Does this man and his advisers have sense at all?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by msmon(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
'Misappropriation of fund'. While BH is busy hijacking states affairs under your nose, you want to make common declaration in six cities, isn't that absurd.

Someone posted a thread yesterday and listed Nairaland as non biased politically, now this thread attest to the fact that NL is pro GEJ. Threads that speaks ill about his administration no longer hit FP, there are several of it on politics.

Time will tell.

It's my opinion though I may be wrong!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by uzolexis(f): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
I just hope it's not tax payers money that is being used for this declaration. the things we hear in this country sha....i tire
I am antiPDP and antiAPC. as far as i'm concerned they are 2 sides of the same coin. that being said,some students were killed in potiskum and this is what makes FP I think we are getting used to these killings and bombings and our humanity is erroding, our value for human life is diminishing in this country, it's really sad cry

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kennynelcon(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
kestolove95:
dix fool most be voted out next year
Every fool (like u is entitled to his opinion ).
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by datguru: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
“I feel that if others were not dissuaded by the security challenges from showing interest to contest, then I think there is no valid reason that will stop a sitting President from contesting

How can the President's aide say this? Were those other people in charge of securing lives and properties in the country? Were they paid huge sums of money to maintain law and order in this country? Were they the ones eating 1 billion naira food, feeding fat doing nothing?

These fools must take everyone in Nigeria for nimcompoos.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by seangy4konji: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nigga leaving shores to campaign in hell.

He knows electricity is stable in uk and USA to campaign but won't fix electricity for us. Monkey.

Come next year then you are gone.

Clueless.

Ps. This presidents seem to think we citizens have got no brain or can not do the maths.

If you aide or support or a thief because of what you are benefitting then I advice you to think if the future if our unborn kids.

Government full if lies aiding and abetting oil stealers and corrupt officials. God punish you alk

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kennynelcon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
uzolexis:
n
hmm girl u look beautiful
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
All dese is crap.... Feb 14 th will dcide who is d man...
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Marrier: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ladyshop Nigeria has an exciting beauty products you can't resist. We are out to make you look more beautiful and natural more than ever before especially on this festive season.We sell lightening pills, butts/hips enlargement pills, fat burning pills and cream, hair growth pills, breast enlargement/firming cream. For more details logon to our blog www.everywomanstopshopnigeria.

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:
I just hope he wins..

I am really afraid that Jonathan would be the death of PDP.

Why do you like PDP so? Are you a stake holder?
I'm wondering how much has been budgeted for this worldwide "declaration"

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by latogng: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
thekingsmen:
We are solidly behind you Mr president. Nigerians will give you another resounding mandate and victory at the polls come 2015 .

God bless Nigeria!!

Koni dafunyin sir...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by gboly3190(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Buhari all the way 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by JEITO: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Can't wait for my permanent voters card to be out because my golden vote would serve 2purposes:

(1) it will affirm the re-election of His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

(2) it will be the last straw that breaks the camel back of the opposition parties

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by seangy4konji: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Amen to your prayer. Amin.
latogng:

Koni dafunyin sir...
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by chumasmog(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
WHO CARES! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Does Buhari Have A University Degree? / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.