Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (62832 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Graviton2(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
That has got to hurt! He should take heart and move on. Maybe he should date a Naija girl and see if she will refuse the iPhones grin

Sorry for derailing, please vote for Chrisviral and Amefrica in the ongoing Mr. Nairaland contest. They need your votes to progress to the next stage. Jah bless as you all vote for them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by solotutu(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
ojaydedon:

d guy wasnt buyin her... Just showin how much he is wiiling to sacrifice for her..

From ur 1st post, d argument was not wether she was ready for marriage or not.. U said u love d girl for sayin no to d proposal
when I saw d dirt comment my brain went combo *10 in a WTF....what for y u go like am...if to say na naija girl say No i no go talk...d guy shiw how much e love her by going to dat extent so if she say no na for some external reasons...99iphones omo rethink am if thats just par of ways to show d love ahhh ehhh
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by lurdEazy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Exponental:
she no nice @ all..... imagining she is Edo or IBO.....
a no is better than a failed marriage shaa.
.. if na igbo gurl. Na to open shop sharply sure pass oo.. annybest iphone services. .
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Emperoradrian(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin
na im be say u go old 4 your papa house......dey dia d form hard to get while oda gals get married evry saturday.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ojaydedon(m): 1:08am On Nov 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Be sensible. Do people always end up marrying the people they date, or even always date people they would marry? Exactly. We don't know how long he waited to propose either, and we don't know their situation. Knowing what you want is commendable, but if you're planning to go that extra mile or 99, you'd better make sure it wants you.

d guy wunt hv proposed if he wasnt sure d girl wanted him..
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ojaydedon(m): 1:09am On Nov 13, 2014
solotutu:

when I saw d dirt comment my brain went combo *10 in a WTF....what for y u go like am...if to say na naija girl say No i no go talk...d guy shiw how much e love her by going to dat extent so if she say no na for some external reasons...99iphones omo rethink am if thats just par of ways to show d love ahhh ehhh

naso
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Ass fuckersss
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 13, 2014
ntbaby:
if dis story actually happened= STUPIDITY @ ITS PEAK.
hmm naija babes . if to say na u u for don open iphone shop. i knw u very well na
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2014
ntbaby:
if dis story actually happened= STUPIDITY @ ITS PEAK.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Only fools wud bliv this
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

No, it should not have.

The answer should be the same either way. Some guys purposely go out of their way to pressure a girl into saying yes. I commend her for knowing what she wants.

Did she really know what she wanted?

The question we should be asking is why did she say no?

You see, majority of girls who have responded to this thread have exhibited the same old mistakes everybody makes. Forgetting to look in the other persons perspective.

First of all, a guy will never propose to a lady if he wasn't sure that she would say yes. That a guy is proposing to a lady he truly wants to marry is indicative of the fact the he is either sure she would say yes or there is reason to at least hope she would say yes.

The guy planned it that way because that is how highly he places the girl in his life. He quite likely wasn't looking to pressure her or anything. He just wanted to blow her away. He just wanted to do something she will never forget. That was his own way of expressing himself. Unfortunately it bombed.
Now imagine that this guy did all this out of a pure heart. How do you think he would view that girl or any other girl thereafter? If the next girl comes around and he treats her like trash would you blame him? And you ladies keep asking why some guys don't treat ladies with respect.

Ladies in the house, you all really need to understand the way a guy thinks in things like this. Guys too need to follow the cue.

That said, lesson learnt here is this: Guys, it only takes a very thoughtful little thing to reach a girls heart.

Ladies, when a guy brings you the moon, remember the effort he must have put into stealing that moon from space. He is a man with strength and vigour and as such he may tend to do vigorous things to show you his love. Don't reject him just because he was too outlandish. Unless of-course you have strong and verifiable reasons to believe he is just stroking his ego on the alter of your heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Shalek:
Only fools wud bliv this

Sh*t happens
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Homguy(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Ipledge:
So with all this story,no single picture to show

Picture or idonbeilieve it
**modified***

I actually count,it's 56 not 99
are you surfing on a nokia torchlight phone? Cause their's an overview pic of the event on this thread
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Sagamite(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2014
@ topic,

What a pathetic fcking loser of a guy.

Mugu international.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by nuzira: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
tongue[color=#990000][/color]plz dat guy is Mr serious joo
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Fellonigerians: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Alichigozie: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lemme sleep joorh! Which one concern me. If em like make him use 99laptops. Mugu ! Mtcheeeew
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by cpsw111(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Edusouls:
shut up you nigerian girls and pretence, money can buy love, you niger girls here love money,adore money,dream money, smell money, do anything for money, money is the only thing that buys the love of a nigerian girl,fast and easy, you re here saying cant buy love. The man u re with now u no dy demand money from him, or if he brokes badly tommorow will u stay? Girls re natural hypocrites...

Well, my grades are good, I don't have to rely on my husband in the future for money, I can make my own money smiley
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrCork:

..see yor Somali head like Ghana muss go bag....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland.

....r u even light skin?
angry

At least its bigger than yours tongue

Why should I be?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by MrCork: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elantracey:

At least its bigger than yours tongue

Why should I be?

^^^attitude...and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland

..ARE U LIGHT SKIN ..GADDDEMMMIT?
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrCork:

^^^attitude...and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland

..ARE U LIGHT SKIN ..GADDDEMMMIT?
angry

I don't really remember ever complaining to you angry

Why are you yelling ?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by MrCork: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elantracey:

I don't really remember ever complaining to you angry

Why are you yelling ?

....see yor head like guinea fowl....muss u always talk bak?

. ...ARE U LIGHT SKIN GADDENMMMIT?

. ...F**KIN. YES or F***KIIN NO?

...this is exactly y that Nigeria cannot move toward....simple question!
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor head like guinea fowl....muss u always talk bak?

. ...ARE U LIGHT SKIN GADDENMMMIT?

. ...F**KIN. YES or F***KIIN NO?

...this is exactly y that Nigeria cannot move toward....simple question!
angry

Are you compelled to reply me or is a mention from my moniker is just irresistible to you? undecided

You didn't answer my question too patriotic Nigerian .
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by MrCork: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elantracey:

Are you compelled to reply me or is a mention from my moniker is just irresistible to you? undecided

You didn't answer my question too patriotic Nigerian .

. .hangon...r u try a toast me?....ma advise...forgeeeerit coz it ain't goono happen coz u hav rivals.

...anyways bak to your question...what question do u want from me?...u askin if am single?
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
MrCork:

. .hangon...r u try a toast me?....ma advise...forgeeeerit coz it ain't goono happen coz u hav rivals.

...anyways bak to your question...what question do u want from me?...u askin if am single?
undecided

oh my , here was I thinking you were going to prove me wrong by not replying but what did I get ? grin

Quit dreaming , day dreamer , not even if you are the only guy in the world will I do that . tongue
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by MrCork: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Elantracey:

oh my , here was I thinking you were going to prove me wrong by not replying but what did I get ? grin

Quit dreaming , day dreamer , not even if you are the only guy in the world will I do that . tongue

..Goat....so r u sayin if I come to that Nigeria next month for ma 2 week holiday..u wunt nyash me?

.....sweeery Quit frontin...u no u want me coz every female does....ma advise....be nice,act like a lady,show reeeepect and trusss me...u will get me!
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by MrCork: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
...but why r females all ways tryin impress me coz am from London & I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot?

...next thin now...she ask me to buy ha phone credit .....light skin females wud never behave like that ..serrriously!
angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrCork:

..Goat....so r u sayin if I come to that Nigeria next month for ma 2 week holiday..u wunt nyash me?

.....sweeery Quit frontin...u no u want me coz every female does....ma advise....be nice,act like a lady,show reeeepect and trusss me...u will get me!
undecided

well i guess this is where this conversation end.........enjoy yourself. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by MrCork: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Elantracey:

well i guess this is where this conversation end.........enjoy yourself. smiley

^^^ ther u go ...typikak Ghana gyal....they cant handle rejection.

...issit by force to want me?
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by JiggamanGh: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ ther u go ...typikak Ghana gyal....they cant handle rejection.

...issit by force to want me?
undecided

See your head like Ghana made sardine. U forking boi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.