Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (62867 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 12, 2014
ojaydedon:

ok.. I get ur point.. U commend her for knowin wat she wants.. Gud.. If she neva loved him, y date him in d 1st place? If she neva wanted d relationship to end in marriage y keeping him in d loop up till proposal tym I commend d guy for knowin wat he wants and goin extra miles to get it and keep it(marriage proposal)

Be sensible. Do people always end up marrying the people they date, or even always date people they would marry? Exactly. We don't know how long he waited to propose either, and we don't know their situation. Knowing what you want is commendable, but if you're planning to go that extra mile or 99, you'd better make sure it wants you.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2014
GuyFawkes:

It would scare any young girl who has major plans lined up for the future. At that age its safe to say those plans would have being jettisoned if you'd said yes.

LOL at being the same girl.

I'm not sure that's even true tbh, but I just wasn't ready for it at all. We dated in HS, and he gained an out-of-state scholarship just as I had, so I figured a breakup was imminent since we were both being pulled in vastly different directions. Apparently, he was thinking the opposite. In the end, he ended up going, and I ended up staying put for simple fact that I couldn't convince my parents to let me go. Pathetic angry I had to deal with all that weirdness and more, but that's life.

Lol. There's always a reason. Whatever her reason for declining, she's entitled to it.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by chelseabmw(m): 1:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin

sad sad sad sad angry angry angry
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by GuyFawkes: 2:11am On Nov 12, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm not sure that's even true tbh, but I just wasn't ready for it at all. We dated in HS, and he gained an out-of-state scholarship just as I had, so I figured a breakup was imminent since we were both being pulled in vastly different directions. Apparently, he was thinking the opposite. In the end, he ended up going, and I ended up staying put for simple fact that I couldn't convince my parents to let me go. Pathetic angry I had to deal with all that weirdness and more, but that's life.

Lol. There's always a reason. Whatever her reason for declining, she's entitled to it.

Poor guy sad dude was trying to keep the relationship alive and even take it to the next level, and you had to break his heart by saying NO whilst 'teleporting' yourself angry
Mean Miss-E mean tongue
Even if he wasn't going outta state you'd have still said NO

Its all good anyway, you were very young and that was quite a shock smiley.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 12, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Poor guy sad dude was trying to keep the relationship alive and even take it to the next level, and you had to break his heart by saying NO whilst 'teleporting' yourself angry
Mean Miss-E mean tongue
Even if he wasn't going outta state you'd have still said NO

Its all good anyway, you were very young and that was quite a shock smiley.

Wow, judge-yness hiding behind a sea of emoticons much? shocked

Who proposes at 18? That's just wayyy too young and immature. Characterized by the fact that we didn't even discuss any element of marriage prior to when he quite literally 'popped' the question. It was too much pressure. If he would've stayed, there wouldn't have been a rush to propose, and things would've moved on naturally. But how can you stay in a LDR with someone whom, in their mind, you'd just rejected? So...it's true what they say. Timing is everything wink Plus, my parents would've killed me for entering an engagement at 18, and they sure as hell didn't like the guy either.

In essence, it's a good thing I 'teleported'. We're both better off for it.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by GuyFawkes: 2:48am On Nov 12, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wow, judge-yness hiding behind a sea of emoticons much? shocked

Who proposes at 18? That's just wayyy too young and immature. Characterized by the fact that we didn't even discuss any element of marriage prior to when he quite literally 'popped' the question. It was too much pressure. If he would've stayed, there wouldn't have been a rush to propose, and things would've moved on naturally. But how can you stay in a LDR with someone whom, in their mind, you'd just rejected? So...it's true what they say. Timing is everything wink Plus, my parents would've killed me for entering an engagement at 18, and they sure as hell didn't like the guy either.

In essence, it's a good thing I 'teleported'. We're both better off for it.

Don't mind me I'm just pulling your legs
Frankly speaking you did the right thing, heck if it was my younger sister I'd have a fit if her Bf proposed to her at 18. Way too much pressure esp when you've never discussed it. Your parents not liking the guy was a factor you just shouldn't ignore, not unless the girl wanted to elope.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 12, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Don't mind me I'm just pulling your legs
Frankly speaking you did the right thing, heck if it was my younger sister I'd have a fit if her Bf proposed to her at 18. Way too much pressure esp when you've never discussed it. Your parents not liking the guy was a factor you just shouldn't ignore, not unless the girl wanted to elope.

Well, I can def see both sides of it, but one's not complete w/o the other. Trust me, it seemed like every one in my family was having their own personal fit/mini seizure when they heard about it cheesy I wouldn't elope. My parents rarely agree with my taste, but I work on them lol. They've only ever liked one of my suitors(... weird word). Just one. And I thought I was picky.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 12, 2014
The iPhones were all chinko undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by k4kings(m): 5:03am On Nov 12, 2014
ERCROSS:
And u expect me to believe some men can still be this dumb..

99 iPhones ...
Na lie joor..
U Neva can tell until u try a chinesse.... Leggo.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by hustla(m): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2014
Make e go ebay go sell d iphones
Money cannot waste
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by xclusivelyurs(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2014
I cnt judge yet until I knw her reason 4sayin NO cos she gots 2hav a reason..
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2014
iPHONE 6 FOR SALE.
99 AVAILABLE.
CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by mrbamo(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2014
Let me assume the girl must have been dating another foreigner that promised her a green card..... in other words, E NO CONZERN ME

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Princezoi(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2014
God!!! Dis china guys are so pathetic and dumb!!!! Am sure he spent his life savings on dat.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2014
This aint real abeg. Na fabricated lies

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by biomedixexcel(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2014
White people can be funny a times
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Imoobot(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Am just imagining what will happen if the angel who's been
holding d trumpet for christ 2nd coming 4 over 2000 years
decides 2 test if d trumpet still works.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Geeblaze4(f): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2014
I pity the guy sha,but the truth is that the girl doesn't love him at all for some reasons best known to her...but the girl should have called him to one corner and kindly say it into his ears,she don spoil the man's ego now
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by GuyFawkes: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, I can def see both sides of it, but one's not complete w/o the other. Trust me, it seemed like every one in my family was having their own personal fit/mini seizure when they heard about it cheesy I wouldn't elope. My parents rarely agree with my taste, but I work on them lol. They've only ever liked one of my suitors(... weird word). Just one. And I thought I was picky.

Parents rarely agree with choices of their daughters unless the guys from a family they are familiar with. Better work more on your tastes or they'll fail your parents vetting process grin . But seems you've settled on one for now. Best wishes
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by flexingnoble: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Parents rarely agree with choices of their daughters unless the guys from a family they are familiar with. Better work more on your tastes or they'll fail your parents vetting process grin . But seems you've settled on one for now. Best wishes

That fits the description of the guy they favored, but we can't very well live in the past. It doesn't help anyone, least of all me. As for the settled, they're still not as accepting of him as I'd like them to be. But I realize blood is thick and I've seen families break marriages, so I wouldn't dare go into one until such a time as I feel it possible to live in peace and happiness. On the slight off-chance that never happens, I can't very well keep asking, nor wear yet another man's ring on my finger. There are other ways to live. All that's left then is a re-toggling of priorities, and a scan of the Eastern Seaboard. Thx! Wishes are always appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by moris01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Story 4 d gods grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by moris01(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Story 4 d gods grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by UTEWUOJO: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Thumbs up to dat girl, its high time our 9ja girls start emulating this character, its not wise of u to luv or marry someone because of thier wealth.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by singhabhishek25: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
The gilr must have thought that he has already wasted so much of money,then what is the use of marrying him with nothing.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by solidman59(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Maybe if he had made it upto 100 she wld have said yes. He was so close.

Foolish guy!!!! angry angry
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
high display of madness... just manage and buy a naija girl, curve 4/bold 6, you are good to go,she go worship you like god and say yes 10000ce
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by jones9ice: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
if say i dey there i go steal one and if d gal na my sister we go fight i go tell ham mk she pack those iphone bring come huz mk she tell d guy she will reply over text i don hammer for ikeja bi dat
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ruffplay: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
At the end wheelbarrow pusher go giverm belle
IDIOTS
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ceononi: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin
Your reason(s) please
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by unmask: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
When is the guy selling the used iPhones?

Don't blame the girl... She told him to propose with 100,but the stingy guy bought only 99

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.