Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (63206 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
rman:

At last a thinking nairalander!

My first impression was ;why go with the flow when you knew you were going to say no?
exactly. Or its staged like I said, a stunt.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by emyrald91(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
ABEG WETIN BE D NAME OF THAT MOVIE? WU KNOWS IT MIGHT BE INJURY.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Dahjhi: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
the guy dey xraz... Then he never sabi d gal.. If she nor b fone freak nko.. What a clueless guy..
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by phoneport(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
NO LE LE IF NA NIGERIAN GIRL, JUST GIVE HER ONE NOKIA 3310 AND SHE WILL SAY YELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by yemyemis(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin
she is not a 9ja girl tongue
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by taiwoflb: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by hizaya61(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , its fair , what happened to a humble proposal?

So I can propose to u at oshodi garage or mile 12 market ?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ChristineC: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Freshtomato:
If he was my brother I will use coke bottle to break his big head. Isi aki angry
Ayamtellinyou angry
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ojaydedon(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
teejah03:
. Wat I feel there is that ,d gal disagreed cause of some other tins she noticed abt him and also for one to propose to a lady ,he should av taken his time to know wat will sweep her off her feet wen she sees.....I feel d guy too has issues that y she disagree

true...nt disputin dat fact.. Just d fact dat d person i quoted lyked it dat d girl said no to d proposal
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:

its good to do things differently but there are other unique ways to do that , she clearly showed that she can't be bought , what if she wasnt ready for marriage?

U just said it all...
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ojaydedon(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

No, it should not have.

The answer should be the same either way. Some guys purposely go out of their way to pressure a girl into saying yes. I commend her for knowing what she wants.

ok.. I get ur point.. U commend her for knowin wat she wants.. Gud.. If she neva loved him, y date him in d 1st place? If she neva wanted d relationship to end in marriage y keeping him in d loop up till proposal tym I commend d guy for knowin wat he wants and goin extra miles to get it and keep it(marriage proposal)
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by GuyFawkes: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, the mere thought of marriage scared me senseless, and this girl had other plans. And I'm still not even sure where it came from tbh..

I suspect this girl is the same.

It would scare any young girl who has major plans lined up for the future. At that age its safe to say those plans would have being jettisoned if you'd said yes.

LOL at being the same girl.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ojaydedon(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
stanboy28:
fool

y d insult
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by gbaskiboy: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Freshtomato:
If he was my brother I will use coke bottle to break his big head. Isi aki angry
always follow ur post, isi aki, is always common grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by bigfoot79(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:

That's why you will still be single at 39
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by adenijiayo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
A very sharp ibo girl will say yes just to start a phone shop
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Na to collect the phones come tell am say you go think about him proposal sure pass na, use am start small scale business things grin.

So you still dey alive you this f00lish boy, which prison dem just release you from?
i just returning frm jand.i go Buy cartons of BBs wey i wan sell cool cool.if u want make i dash u one just giv me a small peck 4 my cheek to welcome me cool cool
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
lefulefu:

i just returning frm jand.i go Buy cartons of BBs wey i wan sell cool cool.if u want make i dash u one just giv me a small peck 4 my cheek to welcome me cool cool
Ode, Aba don turn jand now abi, see you, like say you don ever get BlackBerry not to talk of to sell.

Anyhow collect small peck incase sha. kiss
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ozo13(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , its fair , what happeed to a humble proposal?
so u want that type ppl will propose to u in a bedroom grin winks
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Freest(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is wickedness!!! undecided
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Youngpo413: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
ERCROSS:
And u expect me to believe some men can still be this dumb..

99 iPhones ...
Na lie joor..
chinese cloned iphones
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by MrCork: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:

..see yor Somali head like Ghana muss go bag....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland.

....r u even light skin?
angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by aadoiza: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
kai shinko! Girls don't like gay people and gay-related stuff. You for buy her tecno.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Geestarry(f): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
they are all empty packs.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by obiZEAL(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
99 china iphone....haba
If na u, u go gree?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by AMADU77: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
wt 99 iphone6 u can get up to 99 hot top model bit$h.. wt does he care for ?

hes a silly guy anyway...

for 82,000 dollar he would hv bought a house n she would have said [size=18pt]YES[/size]
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by adewasco2k(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
I got 99 problems but a b!tch ain't one
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by danididdle(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
If she was my sister, I'll give her to boko haram.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by laykhorn(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:

If that was done to my fellow compatriot, they would say its the sign of love
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by laykhorn(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:

If that was done to my fellow compatriot, they would say its the sign of love you know. Even yourself wouldn't have rejected it
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by bornosheikh: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
If he enter Eagle Square, and do the same thing, he will have a Mormon wedding with 286 wives ready to marry him instantly, using those phones on time-share...Double that number if him go enter busy village, him go marry man sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.