Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? (62321 Views)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Jonathan Return To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by salbis(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
This is a regime that rewards corruption.
Excellent choice of words. Remain blessed!
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
salbis:
Excellent choice of words. Remain blessed!
Remain blessed too Sir

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by esoorita: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
hyfr:
Oho I see, you are bound to be a servant, a man that should be arranging his burial is contesting for presidency,lol he wants to get something for his generation from there

Did it occur to you that it is possible that you could die before 'the man that should be arranging his burial'?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Cc: Barcanista, Obiagelli, Berem, Caseless, Ibnsultan, mynd44, sweetmelon, Gbawe, Pataki, egift, Uduastate.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Note this: www.nairaland.com/1990580/why-did-buhari-sentence-fela was speedily moved to the fp, I see no reason why this shouldn't be as well.
Bros, it's obvious na...he, Dangote, Innoson, and Otedola are all Patrons of TANoids grin.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Bros, it's obvious na...he, Dangote, Innoson, and Otedola are all Patrons of TANoids grin.
I don't even regard the President high enough to call him Demonic. Demons are smart and strategic in their ways."

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by stexsy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
django1:

Would you be the one to give him the sainthood?

Its about damn time you lackeys started slowing down on your spurious regurgitated balderdash spewed daily in defense of your dim witted principal, we the rest of sensible Nigerians are tired of reading your repulsive and senseless counter arguments!
so anybody that does nt support jonathan is senseful. Like it or hate, no president or head of state in d history of nigeria ve done wat jonathan has done
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nazareth10: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Go to hell in six different ways. And don't try to derail the thread.

Question remainsn why was capital oil returned to Uba??
See APC na intolerance go kill una

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by dikamzy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm, make una leave dense guys alone Na, am sure d@ after D's election all dis story story will end!!! You can't stop Jonathan till 2019, U will say I didn't tell you!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by mikron(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:
What?

Be sincere to yourself, does this thread make sense to you?

Such threads can only come from persons as described above
don't mind the OP, Jonathan this Jonathan that, haba, they will never see anything good in whatever jona does, na wa o. OP go get a life

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by cbrass(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
rhymz:
The way some kids here just jump on issues they barely understand only shows how shallow many so-called Nigerian youths are, they would rather for the baby to be thrown away with the bath water for Jonathan to prove to them that he is fighting corruption.

The most annoying people here are the self-righteous Yoruba people here trying to hide under the guise of fighting corruption to fight economic war again people of certain tribe, they think we are fools. They are quick to turn a blind eyes on corrupt practices of their kinsmen but want people of other tribes to show example of fighting corruption by using their own kinsmen. Is Ifeanyi Uba more corrupt than Femi Otedola who openly confessed his attempt to bribe a lawmaker? What has he suffered. Was Femi Otedola not accused of thesame corrupt enrichment through subsidy?
How come no Yoruba person here is questioning the fact that till today they continue to exist.

Na the news of Ifeanyi Uba's capital oil na im wan come give many people high blood pressure, make God punish all of you tribal bigots one by one, using corruption as an excuse to fight dirty and render igbo people powerless economically in your hypocritical fight. Tinubu and his family wey get Oando wetin u a Don do am..... Foolish tribalism

Am sorry to say this cos of some of my few ibo friends that may still have their heads and heart intact but on the average it seems corruption is synonymous with the SE, I just wander how this country will be if be chance you guys clinch the presidency, just mention anybody supporting Otedola, remember Yorubas themselves forced Patriciah Eteh out when she got invovled in the budget scandal, even Obj couldn't save her, so please Mr Oldman come up with something else or forever remain silent

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Godiloveu(f): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are right, thanks for putting the facts out here and setting the records straight.

True, the op is such an irritant whose existence is pathetic. He and his senseless thread are truly not worth atention

y d anger n insult!
I read ur post n they were all full of insults y? d Ops only posted a topic for discussion not for fighting. weda. u accept or not Jonathan n his cohorts in dis administration are all theifs even Americans know dis. ur voice can not b heard, ppl dont know u, u dont have facts, u cannot get access to documents n u re defending a bunch of clowns who thinks d Nigerian man is still gullible and his vote can be bought. But dont worry we will make a change in nigeria by fire by force.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by shizzleStar: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Godiloveu:

y d anger n insult!
I read ur post n they were all full of insults y? d Ops only posted a topic for discussion not for fighting. weda. u accept or not Jonathan n his cohorts in dis administration are all theifs even Americans know dis. ur voice can not b heard, ppl dont know u, u dont have facts, u cannot get access to documents n u re defending a bunch of clowns who thinks d Nigerian man is still gullible and his vote can be bought. But dont worry we will make a change in nigeria by fire by force.
ok
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by RichboyPee(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sealeddeal:
OP,what proof do you have to show that it is GEJ that released Capital oil and gas to its owner,Ifeanyi Ubah?
Another GEJ supporter. ever blind to evil. hisses! Evil people
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by thehannibal: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
pentagonal:

zubby I underestimate your photosynthetic epilepsy limiting the functioning capability of your microscopic brain. pray, tell us how obj paid more subsidy funds than gej. are you drunk on your urine, when in actual fact gej paid the highest subsidy in a year in the history of the nation running to over a trillion naira. damn!!!! zummbie you make me laugh!!! gej started which investigation, same peeps that use orasanye to kill the ribadu report indicting all the thieves and putting up comprehensive measures to curb subsidy spending. anyway since you admitted on your global runs that you are a semi illiterate, I wouldn't expect you to be sensible, this discussion is above your brain power, stick to writing about your sexcapades and drug dealing in Europe. for the main time go and svck a grannie hootie.

Illiterate, be very very careful. embarassed
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by rhymz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
cbrass:

Am sorry to say this cos of some of my few ibo friends that may still have their heads and heart intact but on the average it seems corruption is synonymous with the SE, I just wander how this country will be if be chance you guys clinch the presidency, just mention anybody supporting Otedola, remember Yorubas themselves forced Patriciah Eteh out when she got invovled in the budget scandal, even Obj couldn't save her, so please Mr Oldman come up with something else or forever remain silent
corruption and tribalism is synonymous with the Yoruba tribe, every criticism and opposition you give always have undertones of bigotry disguised as a genuine fight for justice. We all saw what hypocrites like you did during the Stella saga, we all saw how Yoruba so-called progressives went gun blazing and wanted her head on the table even after she had resigned yet the likes of Tinubu, Kuforuji, the very corrupt Lagos state speaker and even Otedola have been given a blind eyes to the same act you want people of other tribe to be killed for.

You lot know how to arrogate everything to yourselves, nobody is supporting Otedola, the question is anyone hounding him and calling for the destruction and loss of his company for the same crimes as you and your tribalistic progressives are doing here on NL.
You want the Jonathan government to dissolve the company without thinking about the workers and the families that are dependent on them. In your rage for revenge you want to damn due process and get a jungle justice done on the man's company while the likes of Otedola reign in Forbes and use our oil money to buy choice houses for his daughter in the West. Make thunder fire all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by blkmum700: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2014
hyfr:
the thunder that will fire u is still carrying cement. An ibo man that doesn't know his village? An ibo man that can't spell IFEANYI,an ibo man who a 72yrs old man is wiser than,an ibo man that doesn't know what his name means?? KIMON that guy is not an ibo guy,in fact the ibos hereby abandon,banish,denounce his origin(likely),existence etc

Thunder way go fire u de do press up,if you are angry go and hug transformer,Oops sorry, just remember you don't have one in your village becase you live in darkness enjoying fresh air,I'm inviting you to Lagos to come nd hug one,if your not happy he's igbo
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are right, thanks for putting the facts out here and setting the records straight.

True, the op is such an irritant whose existence is pathetic. He and his senseless thread are truly not worth atention

There is freedom of expression in Nigeria. So leave the op alone. Jonathan or whatever he is called will never smell aso rock villa again by 2015. God has another person for that job. As for ifeanyi ubah, his cup will soon be full. He thinks he is smart, but let him wait until after the 2015 general elections and see for himself.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by rhymz(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2014
So the only reason why you think Otedola should not suffer the same fate is because he has not openly support the President, talk about a clueless argument that lacks common sense, how old is this retardeen sef? Is it not obvious that the majority of the Yoruba support Buhari not because they believe he is not necessarily the best but because they want to slight an easterner whom they feel is a usurper, we all see through your veil of bigotry, sorry o, we are not going to sacrifice any of our tribe or regional brothers just so you can call us good people, go and remove the tumor in your political landscape first before trying to sit in judgement on people who are way better than you lots.
django1:

When have you seen any Yoruba supporting Otedola, I think you easterners have a huge problem, tribal bigotry is killing you slowly. Moreover, do you see Otedola drumming support for any political party less alone that of the president who retains the mandate to stop corruption? Them don swear for una I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2014
rhymz:
So the only reason why you think Otedola should not suffer the same fate is because he has not openly support the President, talk about a clueless argument that lacks common sense, how old is this retardeen sef? Is it not obvious that the majority of the Yoruba support Buhari not because they believe he is not necessarily the best but because they want to slight an easterner whom they feel is a usurper, we all see through your veil of bigotry, sorry o, we are not going to sacrifice any of our tribe or regional brothers just so you can call us good people, go and remove the tumor in your political landscape first before trying to sit in judgement on people who are way better than you lots.

Lol. You are an irredeemable fool. Go and die in your ethnic bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by ATMgang: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2014
This evil, ill scripted, masses fault-by-vote, I had no shoes rhetoric, terrorism filled news, continual bombings, wanton loss of innocent lives, corruption personified, corruption encouraged, lack of focus on important national issues, over concentration on party before country politics, interference by un-elected better half in national affairs, laikadesical attitude towards the downslide of the economy, lootings, we are on top of it syndrome nigerian blockbuster movie will surely end someday.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by rhymz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
django1:

Lol. You are an irredeemable fool. Go and die in your ethnic bigotry.
Your idiocy only exceeds your idiocy..... Angry person!!!!
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Fellonigerians: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
omenka:

Ifeanyi Uba is the major financier and coordinator of TAN.
Why was capital oil returned back to him?? Why isn't he in jail??
Nb: I need cogent answers. This is an ongoing research work.
Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy. Please can we have this on the front page?? What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

This question should be forwarded to the AMCON management to answer. You can also apply to AMCON for the documents related to the transaction under the FoI Act...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Descartes: 5:27am On Nov 13, 2014

I don't even regard the President high enough to call him Demonic. Demons are smart and strategic in their ways."

So you have deactivate your account to continue with your tantrum . undecided

Stop hiding under anonymity to spew trash; it is called COWARDICE angry
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Descartes: 5:35am On Nov 13, 2014
vico4u:

There is freedom of expression in Nigeria. So leave the op alone. Jonathan or whatever he is called will never smell aso rock villa again by 2015. God has another person for that job. As for ifeanyi ubah, his cup will soon be full. He thinks he is smart, but let him wait until after the 2015 general elections and see for himself.

Very laughable grin cheesy cheesy.
Nairaland is indeed a very comic Forum, where jesters of all kinds gather to make the populace laugh hysterically grin
Are you God who determines the fate of every man? undecided
It seems logic has eluded youyou undecided
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by sweetgala(m): 2:44am On Nov 15, 2014
hyfr:
See your mouth, just say u will vote for buhari because he at 72yrs has more vision than u in ur twenties or thirty's

As the elderly yoruba would say "no matter how well clothed a young man can be, he can not have similar rags to an older individual"
I'm sure the 72 yrs of knowledge buhari has, counts for something.
GEJ by comparison has proven beyond doubt he is playing in meadows beyond his boundary
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by hyfr(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2014
blkmum700:

Thunder way go fire u de do press up,if you are angry go and hug transformer,Oops sorry, just remember you don't have one in your village becase you live in darkness enjoying fresh air,I'm inviting you to Lagos to come nd hug one,if your not happy he's igbo
LOL u funny pass funnel, come uyo come see town, na lagos wey light no dey? Ah ah come city wey u go dey carry cool breeze no be where hot air and traffic jam full
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by hyfr(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2014
esoorita:

Did it occur to you that it is possible that you could die before 'the man that should be arranging his burial'?
My brother I will not die, buhari must die before me.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by kulboy(m): 4:19am On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:

Ifeanyi Uba is the major financier and coordinator of TAN.

Why was capital oil returned back to him?? Why isn't he in jail??

Nb: I need cogent answers. This is an ongoing research work.

Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy. Please can we have this on the front page?? What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

Good Morning Sir. I just wanted to let you know how much i have been
inspired by your Topics and comments. I've been a silent reader of
your topics, post and apt responses. I stand strongly with you on the
fact that we need a change in this country. i Strongly believe in
change and I believe that that change would take place come 2015
whether through APC or PDP. You sir, have earned my respect This
present Government has failed Nigeria in so many ways . it seems
corruption is the norm . i'd still be following your posts on this
forum and learning a lot from you. keep up the good work Sir Omenka.
#voteKulboy For Mr Nairaland 2014
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omenka(m): 6:14am On Nov 19, 2014
kulboy:

Good Morning Sir. I just wanted to let you know how much i have been
inspired by your Topics and comments. I've been a silent reader of
your topics, post and apt responses. I stand strongly with you on the
fact that we need a change in this country. i Strongly believe in
change and I believe that that change would take place come 2015
whether through APC or PDP. You sir, have earned my respect This
present Government has failed Nigeria in so many ways . it seems
corruption is the norm . i'd still be following your posts on this
forum and learning a lot from you. keep up the good work Sir Omenka.
#voteKulboy For Mr Nairaland 2014
Are you trying to bribe me here?? undecided

Lol. Just kidding. You have my vote, and thanks for the complements.

What do you guys do with the titles anyway?? I mean the Mr and Mrs.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by kulboy(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Are you trying to bribe me here?? undecided

Lol. Just kidding. You have my vote, and thanks for the complements.

What do you guys do with the titles anyway?? I mean the Mr and Mrs.
Morning sir,i humbly request to pm you for a private convo?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omenka(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2014
kulboy:

Morning sir,i humbly request to pm you for a private convo?
Can't access that mail. You can send to
Alert me when u see this so I can delete it.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by kulboy(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Can't access that mail. You can send to xxxx@gmail.com.

Alert me when u see this so I can delete it.

you can delete send u a mail in 2mins. Cheers boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.