Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? (62300 Views)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Jonathan Return To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by warrior01: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2014
cbrass:

Mr Man keep shut! If you are not ashamed of your self, some are here! This was how u guys shamelesly supported Stealer Oduah that time
Please, what did Stella steal from you? Continue with your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by fx45(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
God bless you for the response.
He made absolutely no point and U think the retard came to Ur rescue... The subject under the spotlight is a certain recalcitrant woman who is yet to engage in any intellectual discourse on this forum. Apart from throwing tantrums, hurling abuses on GEJ, shouting Sai Buhari or asking Seun to move to FP, what else? Nairalanders have been made to suffer the indignity of having to put up with Ur inanities for a long time. Don't expect that people won't speak up. A spade has to be called a spade!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by cbrass(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2014
The bad thing is this GEJ and his kins men don't recongnise the ibos, so I don't see why u guys are forcing your selfs on himand shameless supporting him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Cpumping(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
AMCON operates under the thumb of the president without whose approval properties/assets of this nature can neither be confiscated nor relinquished.
One would simply be playing the ostrich by trying to absolve the president of involvement in this.

Correction AMCON is solely under the control of CBN, CBN is an independent body. if UBAH has paid up his debt with AMCON why wouldn't they release his company back to him. The president can't just order AMCON to reinstate UBAH. UBAH wd v found a way to offset his debt. Did the president provide the money? U & I do not noe. As we do not noe who killed bola ige or where our nigerian satelitte is or the missing ships. We can't implicitly finger GEJ,

NB, AMCON took over management of capital oil cuz Access sold capital oils debt to AMCON. It isn't AMCONs job to prosecute capital oil for the subsidy scam.
It is the EFCCs job and dat is another diff story entirely.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Myself2(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Because it's the right thing to do
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by cbrass(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
fx45:

He made absolutely no point and U think the retard came to Ur rescue... The subject under the spotlight is a certain recalcitrant woman who is yet to engage in any intellectual discourse on this forum. Apart from throwing tantrums, hurling abuses on GEJ, shouting Sai Buhari or asking Seun to move to FP, what else? Nairalanders have been made to suffer the indignity of having to put up with Ur inanities for a long time. Don't expect that people won't speak up. A spade has to be called a spade!

Well ever since have known berem on this forum, she has been forthcoming and unbaised with the truth, I may not know are ethnic background but she fires who ever is found wanting and this is good, now is what ever she says is too hard for you to comprehend, welll there are two things involved, its either you have no shame and admire everything about corruption or your brain aint fully developed yet for intellectual activities

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Most people are here crying foul on the president being a corrupt person. How do you treat your wife, children, inlaws, neighbours, house help etc? I know so many who defraud garri sellers in market, drive roughly on the street, shunt office laws and beat traffic. Remove the logs of wood in your eyes before you start pointing on peoples directions. If you scream that GEJ administration only reward corruption and even in your state of corruption you are not rewarded. *Upgrade*

NB: please quote me!

I know you will do that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by atlwireles: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

Stop lying - they was NO "judge" in this matter. Jonathan and his team withdrew the case on the ground that they had "Amicable Agreement". So stop lying biko.

Common sense you no get, were not asking about the Fela's case? That was why I asked you to read what the judge of the case said. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2014
cbrass:

Well ever since have known berem on this forum, she has been forthcoming and unbaised with the truth, I may not know are ethnic background but she fires who ever is found wanting and this is good, now is what ever she says is too hard for you to comprehend, welll there are two things involved, its either you have no shame and admire everything about corruption or your brain aint fully developed yet for intellectual activities
God bless you for this beautiful comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by cbrass(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
warrior01:

Please, what did Stella steal from you? Continue with your ignorance

Well I haven't even said that she stole anything yet and you just jumped tongue

Well just as they say in the SW: oni fuku lara fu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Myself2(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:
should they have returned it to you or is it your fathers company?

you can as well go and put him in jail yourself

Useless, frustrated bastard

1000 likes

It's unfortunate I'm only allowed just 1 like if not,I give you 1000 likes for this your post

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by cbrass(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
God bless you for this beautiful comment.

You welcome ma
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by cbrass(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2014
ProffT01:
Most people are here crying foul on the president being a corrupt person. How do you treat your wife, children, inlaws, neighbours, house help etc? I know so many who defraud garri sellers in market, drive roughly on the street, shunt office laws and beat traffic. Remove the logs of wood in your eyes before you start pointing on peoples directions. If you scream that GEJ administration only reward corruption and even in your state of corruption you are not rewarded. *Upgrade*

NB: please quote me!

I know you will do that.

Story for the gods, don't derail the thread! Answer omenka 's question or remain silent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Reason why nigeria might not move forward;
When Igbo man steals/ faces corrupt charges
Yoruba man questions it
Hausa man disagrees
Igbo man sees it as no wrong doing....& also applicable to the yoruba & hausa folks...SMH 4 naija

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Themandator: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

Two investigative Panels by the Ministry of Finance and the President himself found he fraudulently Scammed the nation. The Question here is why is he not in jail, instead of getting rewarded in multi-billions?

And if you cite "Amicable Settlements" what are the content of the agreement. What happen to the initial offense of defrauding Nigeria, collecting subsidy money for Oil he did not import and for using his company as a Front to Scamming Nigeria?

What is his punishment in that Amicable Agreement?

Amcon has nothing to do with interpretations of legal judgment. If there is a subsisting case of fraud against him it is left for prosecuting agents of state to deal with.

But I can assure you that the issue of fraud could not be substantiated by its promoters... Iweala, aig and Maduka.. ..instead they deliberately deniedbhim of his subsidy claims hoping to initiate a takeover of his business

It is actually onebofbthe reasons for the friction between minister of petroleum and finance. ...the complete documents including that of access bank was available yet they continued with the fraud propaganda.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2014
warrior01:

You are simply senseless
i simply asked how come Coscharis had a problem with him, cox i know them as a major car dealer.
All you could do was to quote me, brand me APC supporter bla bla bla.
I wonder how hopeful the future of yours and that of the generation coming after you, will be with this kind of recalcitrant behaviour.
Better not quote me again, or you might end up....
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by tonte(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2014
na waa o, is GEJ now AMCON?? very soon if you fail to gain an erection you will blame GEJ, if your girlfriend leaves you, you will blame GEJ, I bet you already blame him for the heat in Lagos and even global warming

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by lumeneng22: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2014
voltron:
The Truth is no where stranger than fiction. There is a long trail of misappropriation behavior from the Top to the Bottom. Ifeanyi UBA, just like Alhaji Abdulrasheed Maina, Otumba Gbenga Daniels, Bode George, Umaru Dikko, Ibrahim Babangida, Femi Otedola, have proven that the more corrupt you are the more rewarding this enterprise called Nigeria becomes

When you have sacrificed your sense of patriotism and conscience to feed the every growing OAK tree of corruption, you become a sacred cow, too sensitive to kill and yet too ugly to look at. tongue
.That is why they as are fighting us with our money now (Terrorism)
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by fx45(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2014
cbrass:

Congratulations for engraving Ur name in the Guiness Book of Records. This is the longest sentence I've ever come across in my entire life! The sad part is that the entire garbage also made no sense. Nairaland has been invaded by dimwits... Congratulations once again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by egift(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:
Common sense you no get, were not asking about the Fela's case? That was why I asked you to read what the judge of the case said. undecided

Show us a link on any Judgement in Ifeanyi Uba's case. Federal Government withdrew the case and the case dismissed in the name of "Amicable Agreement" between Ifeanyi Uba and Jonathan for his efforts in orchestrating "Transformation Ambassadors or Nigeria" (TAN).
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by atlwireles: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

Show us a link on any Judgement in Ifeanyi Uba's case. Federal Government withdrew the case and the case dismissed in the name of "Amicable Agreement" between Ifeanyi Uba and Jonathan for his efforts in orchestrating "Transformation Ambassadors or Nigeria" (TAN).

grin grin grin grin grin Look at this miserable soul, after reading 10 pages on this thread you still ask such a dumbass question.

AMCON Takes Over Management of Capital Oil and Gas Industries

The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) which was established as a resolution vehicle to help stabilize and revitalize the Nigerian banking system and economy acquired Capital Oil and Gas’s (COG) outstanding facilities from various banks.
Following discussions with COG, a resolution was reached which was subsequently adopted as terms of settlement in suit number FHC/ABJ/CS/714/2012 at the Federal High Court. One of the key conditions of this settlement is that AMCON takes over executive management of COG for a period of two years.
Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, The erstwhile Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer has consequently relinquished his role as head of the organization. In the interim, AMCON has appointed an acting Managing Director to ensure accountability and continuity of operations.
AMCON’s takeover of the executive management of COG within the two year time frame will:-
1. Stabilize COG. AMCON plans to ensure seamless operations at COG thereby facilitating optimal performance.
2. Support and drive the turnaround of the company’s operations in order to meet various timelines and goals set by COG’s board of directors and AMCON.
This change of management was effected on June 21, 2013.

http://amcon.com.ng/MediaCenter/AMCON-Takes-Over-Management-of-Capital-Oil-and-Gas.aspx
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2014
cbrass:

[/b]Story for the gods[/quote][b], don't derail the thread! Answer omenka 's question or remain silent[/quote][/b]

You just nailed it! Little wonder you have never improved. The answer to every question now goes with this phrase [/quote][b]
STORY FOR THE GODS[/quote][b][/b] shame
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by stexsy(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
What else if not for 2015 election? Isn't it obvious?

Jonathan is corruption personified. Simple!!
is Tinubu clean? If Jonathan decides to decamp to APC now, wont he be declared a saint?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by ohisola1(f): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:

Ask a lawyer to explain what "amicable settlement" means in Nigeria's legal jurisprudence.

You are a very BIG ram. I usually don't insult pple on social media but I can't help marvel at ur "reasoning"

Unless u are a paid saTANist or u directly benefit from this corruption. Or sowee as ur master would say stealing (because stealing is not corruption), you are a BIG nama nama. Who needs to be given as free gift to Benin Rep.

From two committees (set up by your president) a man was indicted of impoverishing you, and the future of Nigeria. Defrauding it of billionsssss, money that would have been used to do tins that ur children would have profited from, and this man suddenly becomes a piooneer of the #bringbackjonathan movement

Weeks later his assest was given back to him (not on the ground dat the panel was wrong, or that he has repaid d mony, nothing) on some stupid excuse as "amicable settlement" and you swallow it hook, line sinker. And expect other Nigerians to be as gullible as you.

Yes "amicable settlement" should get Cicilia Ibru her bank back, it should get James Ibori all his assets back. After all Nigerians (like you) don't need to know.

Smh. Well GEJ till 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by atlwireles: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2014
ohisola1:

You are a very BIG ram. I usually don't insult pple on social media but I can't help marvel at ur "reasoning"

Unless u are a paid saTANist or u directly benefit from this corruption. Or sowee as ur master would say stealing (because stealing is not corruption), you are a BIG nama nama. Who needs to give given as free gift to Benin Rep.

From two committees (set up by your president) a man was indicted of impovering you, and the future of Nigeria. Defrauding it of billionsssss, money that would have been used to do tins that ur children would have profited from, and this man suddenly becomes a piooneer of the #bringbackjonathan movement

Weeks later his assest was given back to him (not on the ground dat the panel was wrong, or that he has repaid d mony, nothing) on some stupid excuse as "amicable settlement" and you swallow it hook, line sinker. And expect other Nigerians to be as gullible as you.

Yes "amicable settlement" should get Cicilia Ibru her bank back, it should get James Ibori all his assets back. After all Nigerians (like you) don't need to know.

Smh 4 u. Well GEJ till 2015

Quote me when you have 1000 comments to your moniker and the moniker is more than 3 years old. I have no time for trolls.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by rhymz(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2014
ZUBY77:

No. It's not how corporations are run.
But when you target one group of people, you get what you don't want to hear.

One company CEO openly bribed the fuel subsidy investigation chairman. It became scandalous and guess what? We don't know about it today.

I say it again, if we must liquidate capital oil for corruption, let's also liquidate Zenon oil.
We will be fine with that.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by rhymz(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2014
ZUBY77:

No. It's not how corporations are run.
But when you target one group of people, you get what you don't want to hear.

One company CEO openly bribed the fuel subsidy investigation chairman. It became scandalous and guess what? We don't know about it today.

I say it again, if we must liquidate capital oil for corruption, let's also liquidate Zenon oil.
We will be fine with that.
The way some kids here just jump on issues they barely understand only shows how shallow many so-called Nigerian youths are, they would rather for the baby to be thrown away with the bath water for Jonathan to prove to them that he is fighting corruption.

The most annoying people here are the self-righteous Yoruba people here trying to hide under the guise of fighting corruption to fight economic war again people of certain tribe, they think we are fools. They are quick to turn a blind eyes on corrupt practices of their kinsmen but want people of other tribes to show example of fighting corruption by using their own kinsmen. Is Ifeanyi Uba more corrupt than Femi Otedola who openly confessed his attempt to bribe a lawmaker? What has he suffered. Was Femi Otedola not accused of thesame corrupt enrichment through subsidy?
How come no Yoruba person here is questioning the fact that till today they continue to exist.

Na the news of Ifeanyi Uba's capital oil na im wan come give many people high blood pressure, make God punish all of you tribal bigots one by one, using corruption as an excuse to fight dirty and render igbo people powerless economically in your hypocritical fight. Tinubu and his family wey get Oando wetin u a Don do am..... Foolish tribalism
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2014
A bigger question should have been;

why is a subsidy scam indicted fellow in the campaign train of a president supposedly fighting corruption?

Not just an ordinary supporter but a major financier of the re-election bid?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2014
rhymz:
The way some kids here just jump on issues they barely understand only shows how shallow many so-called Nigerian youths are, they would rather for the baby to be thrown away with the bath water for Jonathan to prove to them that he is fighting corruption.

The most annoying people here are the self-righteous Yoruba people here trying to hide under the guise of fighting corruption to fight economic war again people of certain tribe, they think we are fools. They are quick to turn a blind eyes on corrupt practices of their kinsmen but want people of other tribes to show example of fighting corruption by using their own kinsmen. Is Ifeanyi Uba more corrupt than Femi Otedola who openly confessed his attempt to bribe a lawmaker? What has he suffered. Was Femi Otedola not accused of thesame corrupt enrichment through subsidy?
How come no Yoruba person here is questioning the fact that till today they continue to exist.

Na the news of Ifeanyi Uba's capital oil na im wan come give many people high blood pressure, make God punish all of you tribal bigots one by one, using corruption as an excuse to fight dirty and render igbo people powerless economically in your hypocritical fight. Tinubu and his family wey get Oando wetin u a Don do am..... Foolish tribalism

When have you seen any Yoruba supporting Otedola, I think you easterners have a huge problem, tribal bigotry is killing you slowly. Moreover, do you see Otedola drumming support for any political party less alone that of the president who retains the mandate to stop corruption? Them don swear for una I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2014
stexsy:
is Tinubu clean? If Jonathan decides to decamp to APC now, wont he be declared a saint?

Would you be the one to give him the sainthood?

Its about damn time you lackeys started slowing down on your spurious regurgitated balderdash spewed daily in defense of your dim witted principal, we the rest of sensible Nigerians are tired of reading your repulsive and senseless counter arguments!
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by PastorOla1: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2014
CAPITAL OIL = TRANSFORMATION AGENDA OF NIGERIA = TAN.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by hyfr(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2014
adisasegun:
Even I will rather vote for 200 years old man than to vote for clueless and useless Jonathan
Oho I see, you are bound to be a servant, a man that should be arranging his burial is contesting for presidency,lol he wants to get something for his generation from there

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Arrested As Buhari Visits Lagos For Trying To Use A Bridge Shut Down / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.