Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? (62201 Views)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Jonathan Return To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by OLADD: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2014
datolee:

I have no time for you really...My question for you, what is the business of AMCON and subsidy? the other banks taken over by AMCON was because of subsidy?

You should first educate yourself on the working of AMCON. Go to court and challenge the handover, until then, GEJ till Buhari stop contesting
[color=#006600][/color]

Good points. Pls educate the blockheads.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by OLADD: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2014
calebo101:

You this man, can't you present your facts like a gentleman and stop bullying angry

Abi na because the guy dey disgrace you all the time?

Calm down, e never reach quarrel grin

By the time January reach u go hear shege, u never even see anything u don dey para... na wa

[color=#006600][/color]

There is no need for any psychosis test to discern Barcanista's mental state now. The guy is really suffering from the hangover of the bashing he received few days ago. He is just holding to any straw for survival and relevance. A pathetic fact-twister.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Caseless: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Cc: Barcanista, Obiagelli, Berem, Caseless, Ibnsultan, mynd44, sweetmelon, Gbawe, Pataki, egift, Uduastate.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Note this: www.nairaland.com/1990580/why-did-buhari-sentence-fela was speedily moved to the fp, I see no reason why this shouldn't be as well.
i have favorited this post.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by OLADD: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2014
datolee:

I have not your time really.

‘‘Consequent upon this settlement, Ubah will be re­suming his role as the Man­aging Director/CEO of COG. His resumption as MD/CEO of COG brings to an end the management of COG by AM­CON.

“This is in accordance with the terms of settlement as agreed by both parties that the loan be serviced as per the judgement of the Federal High Court.

“This settlement is in line with AMCON’s roles as a resolution vehicle to help stabi­lise and revitalise the Nigerian banking system and econo­my,’

The settlement was in accordance with the judgment of the court!
[/color][color=#006600]

What's the fuss about this issue and why do Barcanista and his deceitful allies want to kill themselves over a court-adjudicated case? An amicable resolution was reached by the parties involved(AMCON and Capital Oil) before the expiration of the two-year take over adminstration, how could that become Jonathan's fault or complicity? Why are some people hell bent in twisting facts to discredit the president at all cost? You shall reap your mischiefs in due cost.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Edusouls(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2014
nigerians,stop worrying, stop wailing and shortening ur life spans, is not our fault that nigeria is pathethic like this,this country is designed to fail, nothing can save the doomed nation..
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by OLADD: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
My friend, I am not the OP. The man Ifeanyi Ubah already have a Subsidy Fraud indictment hanging on his neck(but that is a story for another day).

The issue here is AMCON handing over management of Capital Oil to Ifeanyi Ubah before the expiration of the TWO Year period that was ruled by the Court.

The question is "What is the Legal or Moral Justification" here?
[color=#006600][/color]

Barcanista, it's now glaring that you are a complete mischief maker. What moral or legal justification are you pontificating when parties in a case had agreed between themselves to settle out of court? Are you saying this is the first time you're hearing about out-of-court settlement as legal parlance? Surely you need mental cross-examination.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Trustyd1(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2014
I dont understand. So every decision is been made by GEJ not the FG again? What is the work of our legislative, or is it GEJ That is both in the national assemble and the sanate? We have lost our senses. This's a democratic gvt but we're acting as if we're in militery dictatorship. Dont we have opposision in the sanate and national assembles who are representing other parties, religion, etinic group and so on. The country is not run by one man, if jona fail then both the governors and lesgislatives has failed.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by OLADD: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Where in the links you provided earlier was it stated that they were to hand the company back to Uba after the two year period Who is distorting facts here You try to pass yourself up as someone who's smart, but frankly, only kiddos fall for that.

Besides, they said "2 years", so by my estimation, it's been 17months since AMCON took over. What's the rush in handing over?? Is it out of fear what might transpire in the forthcoming elections?? Why not at least 22 months??

Someone is definitely using back channels here.
[color=#006600][/color]

Funny. Is the two-year administration ruling cast in stone? If you don't know jack about an issue why not keep quite? If the parties are able to convince the court for a vacation of the order on presentation of relevant documented evidence, has the court erred in reverting to status quo? Please get informed. Handing over the company to its owners before the expiration of the 2-year administration is not an anomaly.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by marv1: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Sealeddeal:
OP,what proof do you have to show that it is GEJ that released Capital oil and gas to its owner,Ifeanyi Ubah?
. Are expecting GEJ to come out and say it himself. Are u daft to see know that. What about alamesia? I dont know why nigerians cant say the truth. Dont forget that the truth you refuse to say today will haunt your children's children tomorow.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by bankyblue(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2014
after TAN.

what do u expect?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by marv1: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Please let begin to clamour for removal of immunity clause so that we can begin to ask questions from the president because the abuse of that office is becoming unbearable. I can tell u that if james ibori comes back to nigeria, he wil definately get a state padon.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by UnknownT: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2014
fx45:

Be soft on the lady... U know she's not all that smart. It is a well known fact that Berem is not capable of intellectual discourse. She thrives more as an O YES member. Its not any fault of hers. All of us cannot have the same IQ level. She plays her role as an O YES member very well. Cut her some slack U know. U can't be expecting too much from a dimwit
lol. chairman, if this is ur definition of being soft on her eh! you no get church mind oh gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by jonuel1(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Go to hell in six different ways. And don't try to derail the thread.

Question remainsn why was capital oil returned to Uba??

Omenka, u should be wiser than this but you just proved me wrong. Since you know all, tell us.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by ahaika23: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2014
This thread is for loosers to dance owambe. Make una no go find work do?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by adbokus(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2014
datolee:

You just lack basic comprehension

I will put two points to you

1. From your link, it says, one of the conditions was to manage the company for 2 years, what were the other conditions

2. From your link it says "adopted as terms of settlement in suit number FHC/ABJ/CS/714/2012" Since when did court judgment be adopted as settlement?

From the above, they settled out of court and one of the condition was for AMCON to manage the company, not ownership for two years.
you do well sir..your comportment is fantastic and your presentation winsome..keep the mill running...
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by warrior01: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Bossforeva:
sorry, but i thought coscharis only sell cars, how come they are involved?

Why are you APC supporters so ignorant and callous? Read what the Op posted and even called his fellow jan- jaweeds to come and comment on. So stewpid of him as he doesn't know about the workings of AMCON. What a shallow minded set of people.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by koolly009: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2014
Register for a language course with "KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French, Spanish & English.
+Reg/ preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.
Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Call. 08035949272
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by micolaj: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600]

What's the fuss about this issue and why do Barcanista and his deceitful allies want to kill themselves over a court-adjudicated case? An amicable resolution was reached by the parties involved(AMCON and Capital Oil) before the expiration of the two-year take over adminstration, how could that become Jonathan's fault or complicity? Why are some people hell bent in twisting facts to discredit the president at all cost? You shall reap your mischiefs in due cost.
Amen and YOU TOO
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by cbrass(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2014
kasiem:
from the spelling of ifianyi which is supposed to be ifeanyi u will finally realise that this op is not an igbo person who has been claiming to be

So is that all you saw in the post Why do you guys just hate the truth but you enjoying supporting dirty acts of politicians as long as they come from the SE?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by micolaj: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2014
fx45:

Be soft on the lady... U know she's not all that smart. It is a well known fact that Berem is not capable of intellectual discourse. She thrives more as an O YES member. Its not any fault of hers. All of us cannot have the same IQ level. She plays her role as an O YES member very well. Cut her some slack U know. U can't be expecting too much from a dimwit
Since you are capable and have the cognitive abitities to reason differently, what have you contributed to your beloved country? Mr. Hypocrisy. Don't fight your enemy for saying the truth, rather frown at your friend for burrying one ALIVE. Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Ayohbk(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
I would've said desperation drove gej to the gutters but the truth is he has always been in the gutters from his very first day in office. .......
from the moment he cleared alams ......I knew this man is as worse as they come
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by cbrass(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2014
warrior01:

Why are you APC supporters so ignorant and callous? Read what the Op posted and even called his fellow jan- jaweeds to come and comment on. So stewpid of him as he doesn't know about the workings of AMCON. What a shallow minded set of people.

Mr Man keep shut! If you are not ashamed of your self, some are here! This was how u guys shamelesly supported Stealer Oduah that time
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by chocknolis(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2014
the answer is simple. AMCON took over the business in order to settle all Ifeanyi Ubah's debt. Now that they have done so, they have no option but to return back to him
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2014
warrior01:

dn't allow me to take you for a tout that was just exposed to the Digital World. if you don't have any meaningful thing to say, lock your mouth like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Themandator: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2014
sweetgala:

He owes too much money, that the company was not liquidated is AMCON registering it's importance and managing it better. However to return such a company is shady. We all know what went down , just say the truth and liberate your mind from enslavement

The agreement reached with amcon was widely publicized.. ...it states that amcon is to run the company for two years during which time it was expected that it liabilities would have been liquidated.. .

One important point I want to make clear is that capital oil wasn't directly indebted to access bank buy aig and iweala including Maduka wanted the company for themselves.

Maduka, a director with access took loans on his own account and gave it to Ubah.. .global economy went haywire. ..Maduka panicked went to Ubah his junior to lament. .he got assurances that his loan was safe. ..even an estate in banana islands was offered him as collateral to subsidize his fears but aig and iweala saw opportunity there.

Iweala not wanting Ubah to repay that loan to Maduka refused to pay him his subsidy claims. ..the man went to every important media houses with his documents until gej met all the parties to present their case before him. ...bubble burst
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by holatin(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2014
I think I Ve to corrupt myself cus corruption pays.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2014
micolaj:
Since you are capable and have the cognitive abitities to reason differently, what have you contributed to your beloved country? Mr. Hypocrisy. Don't fight your enemy for saying the truth, rather frown at your friend for burrying one ALIVE. Good day.
God bless you for the response.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by adedayourt(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2014
National Interest
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by blesseenE: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2014
I don dey dislike GEJ o..... I think what Nigeria needs is 'Fresh blood'.

Haterzzz don't quote me
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
The thread will make front page when it get to page 3. Trust Xeun.
So you can trust seun in this your life?
Politic *A game of interest*
Hahaha!!! BB...
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by warrior01: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Bossforeva:
dn't allow me to take you for a tout that was just exposed to the Digital World. if you don't have any meaningful thing to say, lock your mouth like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You are simply senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by fx45(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2014
micolaj:
And Ur point is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter / How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.