Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? (62241 Views)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Jonathan Return To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by spikesC(m): 2:59am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
If I tell you the reason why I don't create threads like this,you will agree with me and justify my reasons. Let's just leave it like that.

Because you're not quite educated?
Does the word illiteracy ring a bell?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by christopher123(m): 3:02am On Nov 11, 2014
Why asking

Capital oil is owned by uba simple

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by fx45(m): 3:18am On Nov 11, 2014
UnknownT:
There is no excuse, you guys do form rebels on nairaland these days(by dropping it hot against seun not minding bans). so I wonder d reason oda dan bin banned by admin. you dont hv to b on d sideline shouting "supported! supported!" to any anti-pdp/gej thread, lead d fight, lets see how good u r in research. I can conclude dat barcanista , obiagelli, omenka n egift are the Apc members dat source for intelligent argument, all madam berem is into is Sai Buhari! seun take dis to frontpage etc. Prove some of us wrong wit a research on Abacha's son. thank you
Be soft on the lady... U know she's not all that smart. It is a well known fact that Berem is not capable of intellectual discourse. She thrives more as an O YES member. Its not any fault of hers. All of us cannot have the same IQ level. She plays her role as an O YES member very well. Cut her some slack U know. U can't be expecting too much from a dimwit

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Iamvictor(m): 4:06am On Nov 11, 2014
ok
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by kroosx: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2014
grin
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by nairaman66(m): 4:25am On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:
should they have returned it to you or is it your fathers company?

you can as well go and put him in jail yourself

Useless, frustrated bastard

TANoid!
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by sokera: 4:36am On Nov 11, 2014
Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? by Acidosis
Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Acidosis

HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID ?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by anonimi: 4:50am On Nov 11, 2014
datolee:
These people surely cannot comprehend, They just keep shouting suit FHC/ABJ/CS/714/2012 , What really happened?

AMCON took Capital oil and gas to court, Here is what Justice Abdu Kafarati of the Federal High Court, Abuja had to say in the said suit

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amcon-insists-on-retention-of-capital-oil-s-assets/133993/

Following the advice of the judge, they reached a settlement of which one of the conditions was for AMCON to take over the management, not ownership!!! of the company.

Ifeanyi Uba has just met other terms of the settlement and his business is handed back to him, I wonder the uproar?

The 2 years thing was one of the condition for an out of court settlement... otherwise, please tell us when court judgement become "adopted as term of settlement?"

Thanks for providing these background information. Sometimes I wonder why our own people are so allergic to facts about what is going on in our country and prefer to listen to the LIES and DISTORTIONS of those smart crooks in the "opposition" who have nothing better to offer us.

However we must keep our resolve to free our people from the MENTAL SLAVERY that the HYPOCRITES want to subject us.
We shall surely OVERCOME!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by M4gunners: 4:51am On Nov 11, 2014
Because, UBA bu nwa igbo, and the nmanu itself is gift from God to us and not to Suni brothers in the north and Thiefinibu.I hope i have answered ur question?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by anonimi: 4:54am On Nov 11, 2014
unlimitedbosco:

stop calling it a regime it a democratical elected government
note pls regime is buhari abacha and his people

Nor mind the poor guy abeg. Perhaps he is a "senseless & useless" cow that likes to do Moo_Moo hence he needs to be flogged into discipline by the old soldier whom he has made his idol.
SMH!!!
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by anonimi: 4:58am On Nov 11, 2014
datolee:

The OP stated that the reason for the take over was because of subsidy fraud, and you wrote a comment that I think was affirmative of the suggestion, If you hold a different view, then I withdraw my statement... In that case, you need to advice the OP that the take over has nothing to do with subsidy fraud

Has anyone seen Barcanista's advice to the OP as suggested above.
Me I never see the advice oh shocked
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by seangy4konji: 5:11am On Nov 11, 2014
That man has finished Nigeria.

What legacy are we leaving for our unborn kids?

So only a looter or criminal can enjoy Nigeria while the hard working can go to hell.

Your days are numbered.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by babestella: 5:40am On Nov 11, 2014
edogirl2:

So why did AMCON not simply mention in their statement that the loan is fully paid or settled.

The phrase 'amicable settlement' introduces an element of doubt that what you allege is the case.

It's non of your business, if Capital oil is returned to Mr. Uba, it's because the purpose for which it was taken over have been legally fulfilled. AMCON, don't chase after subsidy fund defaulters. They are used to recover loans through defaulters assets. Get some enlightenment on these issues before you jump into conclusions.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by PrettyClare7(f): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2014
This question may seem foolish since the thread was opened with the aim of bashing the president. I have no political affiliation as no politician cares about nigerian citizens. Everyone is just out to gather as much money as possible. However,i must state that i have not seen any evidence in the post to arrive @ the conclusion that Jonathan is behind the re-instatement of ifeanyi ubah as the CEO capital oil. There could have been other reasons and the matter could also have been amicably resolved without the president playing any role.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by darne(m): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2014
Jonathan has really done what no president ever did,.....Innocent lives on a daily basis, our MONEY everyday, Our Oil & The Nigerian Youths, Supposed Future Leaders are sitting down shouting GEJ TILL 2019 shocked shocked shocked

YALL BETTER WAKE UP, WE NEED SANE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT NOT ANIMALS LIKE JONAH AND HIS FAMILY

GMB FOR THE FUTURE, CLEAN RECORD IS STILL BETTER THAN BAD RECORD,..ANY DAY, ANY TIME angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Awho(m): 5:59am On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:
should they have returned it to you or is it your fathers company?

you can as well go and put him in jail yourself

Useless, frustrated bastard

am sure that some times even the world itself gets shoke @ the way some men reason. Uba owns a company and after going through a series of scrutiny his company was relised back to him an here we have some jobless, fruastrated, idleminde fellows hating the fact that a man got back his company. It dint just stop at hating his succes they even went as far as aportioning blames to Mr. President. Mtchewwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by PassingShot(m): 6:03am On Nov 11, 2014
soroptimist:
Lawrence Anini,Monday Osunbor,Ishola Oyenusi,Barabas and Achan in the Bible who are Grand Patrons of the Association of Thieves and Confirmed Brigands would be cursing their lucks for not being alive during the tenure of Ebele Jonathan,for their sins would have been forgiven and they also would have been campaigning for a Gubernatorial ticket under the PDP by now

grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Reference(m): 6:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Yet again the rotten underbelly of this administration is exposed. Just how much is the proposed re -election going to cost us. Shame and pity.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by egift(m): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:
The judge involved answered whatever question you might have. Abi, na lie I talk?

Stop lying - they was NO "judge" in this matter. Jonathan and his team withdrew the case on the ground that they had "Amicable Agreement". So stop lying biko.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by sorom4: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2014
@omenka..why were you not arrested and charged to court by defying the rules and laws of our country? Seems you APC Cohorts will not stop at nothing to discredit the Presidency (which is a good development, but you guys are doing it on jealousy, rancour and hatred). We already know who to vote by God's grace
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Themandator: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2014
Sealeddeal:
OP,what proof do you have to show that it is GEJ that released Capital oil and gas to its owner,Ifeanyi Ubah?

The access bank boss together with some powerful persons were angling to take over the company until Dr. Alex Ekwueme listened to Ubah and met the president on his behalf.

Capital oil was not bankrupt. AIG wanted to make the company another nitel so he andbhis associates could acquire it.

The finance minister knows something about the bid.. ..refusing to pay the company its entitlements from subsidies even when all documents showed they were entitled to what they were asking for.

Not until all parties were called before the president to make their case did the truth came out.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2014
hyfr:
See your mouth, just say u will vote for buhari because he at 72yrs has more vision than u in ur twenties or thirty's
Even I will rather vote for 200 years old man than to vote for clueless and useless Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.