Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Cousin Sister Wants Me To Quit The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Sister Wants Me To Quit The Relationship (914 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Sister Wants Me To Quit The Relationship by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Prior to this thread,i opened a thread titled;should i quit the relationship??...where i complained bitterly that my gal finds it extremely hard to call or text me..
Recently,there have been a new twist to the issue on ground.my cousin sister categorically told me that my gal has mystical powers at her disposal which she can use to hurt me...she accused my gal for tryting to kill her with her metaphisical power that almost claimed her life..
She also told me that my gal has a guy and that she uses me just as a 2nd fiddle as she does not love me but uses me to puff off and boast to her friends..
The dilemna at hand now is that,my cousin sister and my babe were besties before they are now at loggerhead..prior to this time,i had previously asked my cousin sis if she knows whether my gal is cheating on me but she said no,thats she is not cheating on me...i also know that my cousin sister has feelings for me but i vehemently told her it can never happen between us..she caused the breakup in my last relationship,as my ex-gal thought we were dating as both of them cried and tried to get my attention..they ended up becoming arch-enemies up till date..
Now,my relationship is taking the same twist as the previous,where lies my fate..!
What should i do
I am perturbed..
Tanx in anticipation of your reply..
Re: My Cousin Sister Wants Me To Quit The Relationship by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
WHY DO I FIND THIS STORY HARD TO BELIEVE?
Re: My Cousin Sister Wants Me To Quit The Relationship by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Shey every family matter must come here? Nl resemble town court abi?
Re: My Cousin Sister Wants Me To Quit The Relationship by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2014
u are a mad man!!!take it from me...not an insult...but a reality talk.

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? / The 12 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry / Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.