Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway (19675 Views)

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by coogar: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
kandiikane:

I thought you knew everything about me na.

i do but i never knew this bit.
kandii the solicitor. cool i might have a case later in december. my debtor has refused to pay & i am thinking of going to her house to have her ravaged by my pitbull.

can you defend me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by kandiikane(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
a crime and delict can exist simultenatously where are a person commits a wrongful act did you try and Google that up too? undecided
you are unbelievable so if you were in court right now, lets say (R v blackman on train) and you are trying to establish an assault case? Would you be arguing in tort? You are confused.

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by kandiikane(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
coogar:

i do but i never knew this bit.
kandii the solicitor. cool i might have a case later in december. my debtor has refused to pay & i am thinking of going to her house to have her ravaged by my pitbull.

can you defend me? grin

Taa! You wish you knew me.

That will be a criminal act, the fact that you have mentioned it here is evidence if police catch you. Why not try a different route instead of court? Mediation?
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by coogar: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
kandiikane:

Taa! You wish you knew me.

That will be a criminal act, the fact that you have mentioned it here is evidence if police catch you. Why not try a different route instead of court? Mediation?

no mediation. this debt has been going on longer than all the x-factor series. it's time to take the law into my hands.

besides, i want to see you in court. your wig, your black robe and your objections. i am ready to pay £300 per hour.

deal or no deal?

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by kandiikane(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
coogar:

no mediation. this debt has been going on longer than all the x-factor series. it's time to take the law into my hands.

besides, i want to see you in court. your wig, your black robe and your objections. i am ready to pay £300 per hour.

deal or no deal?

lool ask mondisweets.

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by 2legit2qwt: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
That girl deserves what she got. Those women need some azz whooping. Disgusting!! undecided
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by coogar: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
kandiikane:

lool ask mondisweets.

ask mondi?
a long jail term is guaranteed then. mondi would argue assault in court for a blatant murder case. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by 2legit2qwt: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Matter of fact, that man needs some beer to enjoy the moment. Stup1d azz b11tch angry angry

She hit him first so well deserved, ma nigga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:
Guys!! grin grin grin

So I mistakenly clicked on one of s*eun's advert, and it directed to me to a site called yarn*me. I didn't cancel initially because I noticed it was a forum. As I was surveying the forum, I clicked on the romance tab and what did I find?

Sexkillz, and dygeezy were the moderators of the section. Omo, I didn't know ............. #factfinders #gossip of the day #I didn't know one could mk a career out of being an online mod. KAI! grin
For reals? With the same usernames? grin

Just checked it out, looks way better than NL, the picture quality's sharp.

Bookmarked.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by 50calibre(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:
Plexus, SirShymex, 50calibre, abiL ...........I need y'all to take a look at this website.

@BABE3: You have sharp eyes oh, post the link to where I can find d juicy details grin grin
TBH, it looks like a better NL.

Which website? I see no link
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by kandiikane(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
coogar:

ask mondi?
a long jail term is guaranteed then. mondi would argue assault in court for a blatant murder case. cheesy

Lmaoo grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:
Plexus, SirShymex, 50calibre, abiL ...........I need y'all to take a look at this website.

@BABE3: You have sharp eyes oh, post the link to where I can find d juicy details grin grin
TBH, it looks like a better NL.

The infamous albino is trying to compete with Se.un, after he got expelled from NL with his wife. grin

Did you see the accusations and counter-accusations between se.un and ogugua? grin

That shyte was hysterical, yo!

Muthaphuck that albino! undecided
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
SirShymex:

The infamous albino is trying to compete with Se.un, after he got expelled from NL with his wife. grin

Did you see the accusations and counter-accusations between se.un and ogugua? grin

That shyte was hysterical, yo!

Muthaphuck that albino! undecided
Thats my friend you bad mouthing, they didn't get expelled they resigned grin.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by 50calibre(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Typical black chic, aggressive, loud, ratchet & hood as fuc*k!!

Kudos to that guy for slapping the shi*t out of that bitc*h, he gave the most potent cure for ratchetness.

Whoever assaults a person first, should be ready for its consequences, I'm all for gender equality grin

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
50calibre:

Which website? I see no link

BananaBender:
Guys!! grin grin grin
So I mistakenly clicked on one of s*eun's advert, and it directed to me to a site called yarn*me. I didn't cancel initially because I noticed it was a forum. As I was surveying the forum, I clicked on the romance tab and what did I find?
Sexkillz, and dygeezy were the moderators of the section. Omo, I didn't know ............. #factfinders #gossip of the day #I didn't know one could mk a career out of being an online mod. KAI! grin

BananaBender:
You have to Google it, "Oga at the top" banned the word grin grin
Remove the asterix symbol in www.yarn*me.com.ng grin grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
freecocoa:
For reals? With the same usernames? grin

Just checked it out, looks way better than NL, the picture quality's sharp.

Bookmarked.

Yep, it looks way better than NL. The same username is a good strategy, there is nothing wrong with trying to attract a crowd that are already used to buying your product, but from a diff manufacturer. grin grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Thats my friend you bad mouthing, they didn't get expelled they resigned grin.

He resigned. Came back - and got banned for life! grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Yep, it looks way better than NL. The same username is a good strategy, there is nothing wrong with trying to attract a crowd that are already used to buying your product, but from a diff manufacturer. grin grin

Stop hyping the rubbish bootleg interface up, by gassing folks.

The shyte looks rubbish! grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by coogar: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
50calibre:
Typical black chic, aggressive, loud, ratchet & hood as fuc*k!!

Kudos to that guy for slapping the shi*t out of that bitc*h, he gave the most potent cure for ratchetness.

Whoever assaults a person first, should be ready for its consequences, I'm all for gender equality grin

never knew ratchetness had a cure....
i thought it's an inborn trait

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Stop hyping the rubbish bootleg interface up, by gassing folks.

The shyte looks rubbish! grin

You are an albino hater! tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by freecocoa(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
SirShymex:

He resigned. Came back - and got banned for life! grin
Rotflmao grin grin grin.

Now you are just lying.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by 50calibre(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Wow! That forum bears striking similarities to Nairaland, even familiar usernames. I see some here saying sexkillz own it, which I very much doubt. He doesn't seem like a person with such level of sophistication.

There must be someone else behind it, someone with inside knowledge of NL who perhaps employed him to moderate the romance section, his only true speciality.

Anyway, the site won't last long from what I've seen, it's basically a NL rip-off, whatever little profit they start generating will open for them the flood gates for a variety of legal problems.

They'd be out of business sooner if they continue to plagiarise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
50calibre:

Wow! That forum bears striking similarities to Nairaland, even familiar usernames. I see some here saying sexkillz own it, which I very much doubt. He doesn't seem like a person with such level of sophistication.

There must be someone else behind it, someone with inside knowledge of NL who perhaps employed him to moderate the romance section, his only true speciality.

Anyway, the site won't last long from what I've seen, it's basically a NL rip-off, whatever little profit they start generating will open the flood gates for a range of legal problems for them.

I don't see any similarity in that forum that can't be found on any other forum. S*eun does not own our usernames, I can be bananabender anywhere else I feel like.

It is a better version of NL, to be honest. They just need traffic.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by freecocoa(f): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:

I highly doubt it will ever become NL though, Seun jazz really strong, come to think of it, it just might be sexkillz's o, small time him sef go enter forbe's youngest billionaires list.grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
freecocoa:
I highly doubt it will ever become NL though, Seun jazz really strong, come to think of it, it just might be sexkillz's o, small time him sef go enter forbe's youngest billionaires list.grin

I doubt it, no shade but I really doubt it.

He is most likely just a mod as he was here. Albino monkey takes his mod career seriously. grin grin

They can outshine NL. My friends won't come on here because they think it's razz and full of 'pomo' sellers.

NL does not have a nice reputation, plus tech guys seem to hate the site's user interface. Let me not start with how rude S*eun and his mods are.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
50calibre:

Anyway, the site won't last long from what I've seen, it's basically a NL rip-off, whatever little profit they start generating will open for them the flood gates for a variety of legal problems.

Sholly doesn't even know what a decent website looks like.

Nairaland isn't the best, but the CSS of that website makes NL look like the best website ever. grin

I'm just being real here. The site is very unattractive.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by 50calibre(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:

I don't see any similarity in that forum that can't be found on any other forum. S*eun does not own our usernames, I can be bananabender anywhere else I feel like.

It is a better version of NL, to be honest. They just need traffic.

Looks like they're already courting you to join them.

Trust me that site won't last.

It's almost a replica of NL, that's a problem.

NL doesn't own the usernames, but owns its contents & structure which these people are imitating.

It took NL 9 years to get to this place, so it will be unrealistic to expect that site to generate even a fraction of NL's traffic.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Nairaland isn't the best, but the CSS of that website makes NL look like the best website ever. grin

You lie! Go take a look at that forum.

Remove your hater-shade so u can see clearly.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:

You lie! Go take a look at that forum.

Remove your hater-shade so u can see clearly.

Lmao...I just viewed like three times.

Added 3views to their total number of views, and my eyes are hurting pretty bad. grin

I'm the last person to hate on a next man's hustle, and I always speak the truth.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
50calibre:

Looks like they're already courting you to join them.

Trust me that site won't last.

It's almost a replica of NL, that's a problem.

NL doesn't own the usernames, but owns its contents & structure which these people are imitating.

It took NL 9 years to get to this place, so it will be unrealistic to expect that site to generate even a fraction of NL's traffic.

I can't dispute the highlighted, I can't argue with numbers or fact. I'm just saying the forum isn't a cheap version of NL at all. It is a better version of Nl.

They are not courting me, LOL! grin grin grin

Didn't u read my story on how I came about the site?
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by 50calibre(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
SirShymex:

The website looks like an ersatz version of NL, nothing special, nothing unique or attractive,
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by 50calibre(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
coogar:

never knew ratchetness had a cure....
i thought it's an inborn trait

That's the cure right there, prescribed by the WHO grin

It can also serve as a vaccine for those born with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. / Should A Married Woman Be A Bridesmaid? / Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.