Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80587 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by harry509: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

starin @ yu means dat she need yur cock nside her. So.... if Rr smart enuf yu shud kw wat 2 do grin grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2014
johnbuck81:
u neva jam.
mr freebie p*$$y .
next time wen she stare at u..u stare back at her(eye 4 eye)
it might be luv though.
Omo that kind luv Na die ooo... She gets up from sleep nd stare!!!! Stares at u in the middle of the night nd it happens often... Op run for ur dear Life
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Merryglad(f): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2014
chukxie:
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.
grin
chukxie:
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.
cant stop laughing...

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by tofam3k3(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2014
I'm sure you met her around Bar Beach cheesy
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2014
She hoping and praying that u will be her last bus stop. because you even look good while sleeping. I use to have a guy who does that to me while sleeping but the relationship just didnt work out for other reasons.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by elphenomeno: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2014
chukxie:

Too much of nollywood movies is not good for u!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Elcemento(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2014
lipsrsealed undecided undecided

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!
Tunagee:

clicke dislike. bullshit

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by bukobs(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
emmy02:

Ur funny man. U mean he really has an adventure to undertake.

grin
Dinosour Egg Ultimate Search! Best of luck!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by pomsky: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2014
chukjojo:
Big lie my brother. Totaly disagree with you. He that walk with the wise will become wise, but he that walk with the stupid ones will fare badly. God has nothing to do in this case. God's laws are simple and his rules are strieght, "Love what is good and Hate what is bad". Jehovah detaste what is bad, He detaste fornication, He even say that the prayer of an unrepented evildooer is something detastable to him. So whatever a man sow, that he shall reap. Though God may 4giv him if he sincerely pray and ask God for forgiveness, but as for the siritual cocroach you call it, if it will harm him, am sorry, there is nothing anyone can do. After he recieved God mercies and forgiveness, king david has to bear the consequenses of his crime. He must welcome his visitor (AGAMA) since he has shosen to fetch ant infested firewood, no short cut, no holy ghost fire can help.

........i can see from your response that the basic difference between our views is our understanding of new testament grace.
I see u appear to be quite legalistic and operating under laws, rules and regulations. I repeat that if the individual in question asks the Lord for forgiveness , cleansing and restoration, and puts on the consciousness of righteousness in Christ, i don't care what or who that devil or witch is, they will be uprooted and driven out. You give an impression that God only helps those who are good without failures, but sir, that's not what grace is. It is REALLY an error to think God would abandon us in our sinfulness when that is when we need Him the most.
Yes there may be consequences for our actions, but we should not limit the ability of grace even to deal with these consequences sometimes. Selah!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Don't mind all these Nairalanders jare, she loves you noni.

One babe used to do that to me in 2006, she is now my wife of 7 years and has 2 wonderful kids for me!! cool cool grin cheesy

charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by roufy235(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2014
na love be that
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Agybabe(f): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Alejhandro:

Two weeks long. Sm can move in, in less than 24hrs
ehn ehn! shocked that kind gehs dey fear me o.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kika23(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
leofab:
@ Op, are you sure this is not her? Cos from your explanation she might code who you are oh...

Hahahahahaha.... It's not me ooo..... I just understand the whole thing. That's all... wink wink wink
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by noobsaibot2(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2014
SHE STARING AT YOU

SHE'S LIKE "mEN SEE ABBS!"

SHE GO SING FOR YOU

YOU GO SING FOR SHE... DORO DON CODE

MAKE YOU GIVE HER COLLABO...

TAKE HER TO CLOUD MONACO...
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2014
NoContract:
Mad people too full nairaland.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2014
RecruitmentMgr:
shocked If you ask me, na who I go ask?
... D matter wei u see so, E te wei e start...

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by josite: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2014
WHY DONT U ASK HER.SHE MAY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS TOWARDS YOU OR IT MAY REALLY BE A SPIRITUAL THING.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Lovexme(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2014
465 COMMENTS LATER, AND IT'S ALL BEEN REPETITIVE...
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by SexySapphire(f): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Most people's comments got me in stitches especially those that were on the first page. We have so many funny people on this forum. Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by johnestic: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2014
just click on this link and you be glad you did trust me, its 100% real
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by swagwu(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2014
alway hold ur bible wen u are sleeping....that girl is to sumtin tongue
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by johnbuck81(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2014
lANDEX:
Omo that kind luv Na die ooo... She gets up from sleep nd stare!!!! Stares at u in the middle of the night nd it happens often... Op run for ur dear Life
i go run pass usain bolt self...dat kind thing.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Fatalveli(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2014
[b]Its happening live this weekend. Catch the
conversation live on Nairaland as our
popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity
interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend.
She is not story writer, neither is she a
poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty to behold.
I present to you, the most beautiful girl on
Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss
Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for the damsel?
Do you want to know the secret behind
her breathtaking beauty?
Do you want to know more about her? The phases of listening in which we enjoy the beauty
of God's handiwork on the beauty queen, her response to such factors as the
simplicity, balance, and proportion of her speeches,
and the eloquence of their her pure heart, then why don't u all fall or rather troop in and let's bombard the beauty pageant with questions. And the observable characteristics of her personalities including age, gender, educational level, group
affiliations, and socio-cultural background we ought to take not of when adapting to our interviewee.... Let's make it lively and I'm sure you all have a lot of questions
This weekend, join us and ask your
questions. Everything will be answered by
our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: http://
www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-
interview-thread-subsidiary-
dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a
course! Lol.... U can't afford to miss it like "Papa AJasco"[/b]

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by peterpaulis(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2014
grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by vascey(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Maybe you snore real bad and preventing her from sleeping.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by IamDarlington(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Girl wey u meet 2wks ago.. Una Don dey sleep 4 the same bed already.. Strong man.. cool
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by losak9111(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2014
ok

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Sanguine77(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

May be she is a winch. But seriously, do you start sleeping with somebody you met two weeks ago? Spirits are roaming this hemisphere ooo.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Sanguine(f): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Lmao! OP, this one nor be freebie o, na one-chance you don jam so. Abi you never hear say there is power in the eyes, ehn? Lol.

Wetin manpickin nor go see here. Lol.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Sanguine(f): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sanguine77:

May be she is a winch. But seriously, do you start sleeping with somebody you met two weeks ago? Spirits are roaming this hemisphere ooo.

Nor mind am. He think say every ''freebie'' for road na humanbeing!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Emilliw3m(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op is she a ibo gal

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.