Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80617 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Henrysoul(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
my guy, wen ei happen again just carry ur bedshit cover all ur body...
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by obomobo: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
shey b na ur freebie, y u no wan b her freebite... Laffs in ajegunle
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Melahou(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
so two weeks in to the relationship you have made her
you new room mate...

her marine husband will soon get u
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
RecruitmentMgr:
shocked If you ask me, na who I go ask?
D matter wey u see so,he heavy for mouth
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by killercute16(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
redcliff:
Lmao.. destiny confiscation in progress 20% loading.... grin grin grin grin
lol....bad belle
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by killercute16(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
tellwisdom:
Guy, u give am food before she sleep so??...E fit be hunger oo sad
SMH......NAIRALAND gt characters sha.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by NadiaSA1(f): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lordabas:

Op she is just hörny lipsrsealed

Statistics show that 70% of girls who wake up at night are hörny

So, op when next that happens you have to rise to the occassion and deliver.

Dont dull !!! cheesy
correct hahaha
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by killercute16(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sparkle777:
Nigerians and superstitions.
@op, am really really worried that they have gotten u, chai. Na so ur destiny take waka go. Sorry.
Yet anoda one
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by fscream(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
She could b staring @ u coz she's neva done that before ..so luv in d 'dark' air.

Or she dey suck ur blood or just dey pity you for life. I strongly advice u feign deep sleep and see d manner at which she started staring @ u. U might need to prepare for spiritual backup though
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by killercute16(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
TheNaijan:

She could be a psycho -could st*b you, cut your head or d*ck off...Lol
Or: She may really like you and is just scared you might dumb her like the other guys or something...So after every night of s*x she looks at you trying to access her worth to you. She could be thinking:
''Does this guy really like me?''
''Would he marry me?''
''How would I trap him to marry me.''
''Does he think I am a slut?''
And more...
All the same ask her why....or just test her...
A Reasonable person +A Reasonable answer

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by killercute16(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
mikron:
Na witch o, she dey calculate whether to take sample of ur blood go lab go test to knw d department wey u dey before she feast on u to avoid stories dat touch. angry
HAHAHAHA....See funny talk sha
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by elmajor(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
What if she is on assignment and does not want lose u fast?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Sanguine77(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sanguine:

Nor mind am. He think say every ''freebie'' for road na human
being!
What! So I have a female version? So where have you been hiding?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by obyno6ix: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Normal? You are asking if it is normal. If I were you i will be on my way to another city. Bros park all your package in fact abandon everything disappear.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
obyno6ix:
Normal? You are asking if it is normal. If I were you i will be on my way to another city. Bros park all your package in fact abandon everything disappear.

grin If there was a cause to do this, then even relocation wouldn't help him.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
lukuluku101:
Hmmmmm...this one is strongggg! The prophet says "congratulations, you've fvcked your way into the coven of h'orny witches. She dey watch as others dey freestyle ontop u ni"
lmao
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by franklampard082(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
johnbuck81:
u neva jam.
mr freebie p*$$y .
next time wen she stares at u..u stare back at her(eye 4 eye)
it might be luv though.

LWKM!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Abdulpro1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
grin I've been in dis same situation,wen I woke up nd saw her staring,I freaked out a lil buh I shook it off nd gave her a blast,
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Gcares(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nairaland haf finish me oo with laff:-D
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pretyangel25:
chaii I don laugh so teh tears d roll down frm ma eyes.

Na lie
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mettal:
can you quote me if you see me in real life,sonofabit.ch

Same as you bro.....
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wisegeek01:

Dt one dey*

Correct you!!!!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
chukxie:
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.

Hahahahahahaha!!! You are just a clown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by TmeD0(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Agybabe:
It may be love. Don't you watch oyinbo film?

They're like "he looks so cute and innocent when he sleeps"

BTW, op just 2 weeks and she's moved in? I give you hand o. #Twale. grin

~>MaLady<~
no mind am, he's pu$$1-whipped!
now, he can't think straight.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Imoobot(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
she is just imagining u being her next victim and in turn pitied u with ur innocency.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by bimsite(f): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]She might b d angel God sent 2 watch over u
Let her keep staring angry grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by spyglaxx: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Something like this

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
[deleted]
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Probably she doesb't believe in love at first sight so she's taking a second look
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by eminex(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
kika23:

Yea, jut that it has reduced a little.. smiley

whatever killed the fire grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kika23(f): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
eminex:

whatever killed the fire grin
.. It didn't die...
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Ladybluecash(f): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op dont mind ds pple.. Una funny die, u guys r makin me lafff lik d babe wey dey luk our op.... Anyway d gal is only xchangin ur destiny... No big deal tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.