Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80657 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by meekhat: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP I think you need help. Repent and ask God for mercy before it gets late for you. my two cent though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

freebie? You don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by afoladupe(f): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
NA̶̲̥̅̊ L♥√ oooo....but let wait F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ Person dat is asking ifa F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ answer....ki ni ifa soooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by buchilino(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
either she is wondering whether 2 kill u n eat u at dat moment or she is still wondering wat 2 do with u

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
tellwisdom:
Guy, u give am food before she sleep so??...E fit be hunger oo sad

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Sparkle777(f): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nigerians and superstitions.
@op, am really really worried that they have gotten u, chai. Na so ur destiny take waka go. Sorry.

6 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by logica(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
...wait till she sticks a knife in your throat.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
faithugo64:
O.G.B.A.N.J.E
confirm one lols .... Op don enter am

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
When she eventually sleeps off, does she lift or rest her legs against the wall ?
NB: Picture - example

7 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by FLAWLES(f): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
she is just wondering d part of ur body daht ll be gud 4meat(IN THE COVUN/)

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by melotreaah(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
KO KAN AYEEEE!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
[deleted]

6 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by EdDave(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mammy Water tins. undecided

Wonder why anything just hits front page these days.
Miss good old nairaland (2005-2009) when not every thread was on fp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by melotreaah(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lexusgs430:
When she eventually sleeps off, does she lift or rest her legs against the wall ?
LOL grin grin grin grin FUNNY YOU!!1grin

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Agybabe:
It may be love. Don't you watch oyinbo film?

They're like "he looks so cute and innocent when he sleeps"

BTW, op just 2 weeks and she's moved in? I give you hand o. #Twale. grin

~>MaLady<~

I love taking risks. So I don't mind falling tongue
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mikron(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Na witch o, she dey calculate whether to take sample of ur blood go lab go test to knw d department wey u dey before she feast on u to avoid stories dat touch. angry

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by melotreaah(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Omo see gobe!!!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Mintayo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Eniyan ko le wa ki tie ma ba o. Hope u don enter am o.
Btw,you are already sharing the same bed with someone you are dating? Not even engaged to?
I hope she has not taken all your virtues ooocheesy
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pretyangel25:
chaii I don laugh so teh tears d roll down frm ma eyes.
I don laugh go touch my landlady breast. lol

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by lacasera14(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
She might be a witch you know, just checking up on you and waiting for the right time to strike. Just 2weeks? Guy ur beans don done

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
Ha!!! Your soul has been imprisoned in a day-old dinosaur egg. To free yourself, you'll have to find the dinosaur egg and crack it open with a broom stick. Good luck.
^^^ you need to be flogged grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by chronique(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Some guys and the risk they take sha. Hmmm!!! 2 weeks and she's sleeping overnight in your house? Damn it!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mima247(f): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
if na man dey stare u go say e normal . if na woman nah...... anoda story........ vexing carrying my teem soda go sit for brt corridoor
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
I think na freebie you call am.
You go soon jam zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by luckybaddest(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
I suggest you go drink all da sturv(alomo,osomo etc )den Bleep her well cos I think u don't bleeped her enough
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
This government sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by NobleG1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

She was staring at you and asking herself "how the hell did I end up with this as*shole?"

Jokes apart. She may be sleep-walking, which is nothing to fear about. Some people sleep-walk and they don't know.

You should have discussed it with her than being paranoid like a little girl. I guess you didn't care about her as you've already collected some p*ussy. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by braine(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
ERCROSS:
If she's Hot, she would v grabbed ur blokos..
If she's a witch, ur own go don almost finish by now

I think she's either admiring ur look..

Or thinking and wishing u be her last bus stop..

My opinion tho

That's probably the case. I can relate.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
The problem is not the problem;the problem is your attitude about the problem

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Youngzedd(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
The babe be like, when we go chop this dude head.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by bonetalk(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
O ti lari mo
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
*in her ilu oke accent*

Ti e bo'o. Ire lo gbe ounje baba kira wa le o wa bere sin ki ra re abi? Ha s'ofo nu.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.