Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80607 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by eminex(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
kika23:

Once, he did... Obviously he freaked out.. But I just smiled and told him how I derived joy in watching him sleep and he smiled at me, kissed my forehead, asked me to sleep and he went back to sleep.... smiley smiley I taught him to do it too... grin grin he'd confess in the morning how he watched me sleep last night.... It's just a sweet feeling.....

hmmm... do you two still do it?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by etomama(f): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
You never buy ur xmas chicken early before? Like in 1st wk of Nov. You see d way u admire it nd salivate until d slaughter day in Dec, na d same way dat girl dey stare at u o.
Na u be d xmas chicken bought in arrears.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
osuafor:
Hahahahaha, don't make me laugh.....

The way people share posts on this forum is so annoying. Imagine the above quoted post having like 5 "shares". Smh! What is there to share on that post?

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Emilord:
Alobam,ekwensu na akpogi be that oo,hehehe...she is just waiting 4 d time to reach so that she go fegi agu,..nwa mbada i ga agbawa door very soon

Hahahahahahahahaha Jeeeessuuuss!!!Nairaland una go kill person here oooooo
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lordabas:

Op she is just hörny lipsrsealed

Statistics show that 70% of girls who wake up at night are hörny

So, op when next that happens you have to rise to the occassion and deliver.

Dont dull !!! cheesy
I didn't know this. I wake every night
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamord:

grin is that dude singing or giving the mic Bj grin

Nope he's actually trying to swallow the mic....
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by okon11: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Woman stabs her 17-year-old nephew in the p*nis over one slice of cake
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/crime/item/1267-woman-stabs-her-17-year-old-nephew-in-the-penis-over-one-slice-of-cake
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by uzo4real(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Is she your wife that she spends the night with you all the time?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by FavourCintosis(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ogbanje don jam diz maga! shocked
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by annita19(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

2 weeks and she's sleeping over already or moved in. Wow such a loose ho, a loyal ho.

You invited a total stranger in why worrying about her creeping on you?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mplawal(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
she want mek u too jamm......dnt u lyk jamming?....oh maybe u shuld try out that
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Caveatemptor(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
She is in love. She loves you. She is admiring whayt she's caught. OP,you are trapped.

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

You know it's not normal.

Either help her sort it out or you bounce. There are millions of females in Nigeria for you to find a non creepy sort.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
tebirim:
The babe might be in love. My baby can't stay without staring @ my face. She wakes me up even in the mid night just to make me position well so she can see my face. She kisses my unbrushed mouth even in the mid night cheesy To her she says am just too handsome...no be my fault it runs in our family grin shocked

Guy this is called unsolicited advertising cum marketing put into one... How we go take confirm am naa
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by johnp2(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
She dey use ur picture do local fan for her kingdom
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Sike(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
She must be a Witch of the highest order!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Lordabas: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Rityben:

I didn't know this. I wake every night
Maybe u're among the remaining 30% wink
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
kika23:

Once, he did... Obviously he freaked out.. But I just smiled and told him how I derived joy in watching him sleep and he smiled at me, kissed my forehead, asked me to sleep and he went back to sleep.... smiley smiley I taught him to do it too... grin grin he'd confess in the morning how he watched me sleep last night.... It's just a sweet feeling.....

All this kain love wey dey be like when guy consume half bottle of McDowells and JackDaniels join together......
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Superstar007(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
But wait oh!
Where unable day get all these babes from. The other day, one Bobo be dey complain of chic we dey cry anytime them kiss. Now this!!

*makes sign of the cross*
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Muhylonaire(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
ogbanje tinz
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by baralatie(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

she dey plan how to swallow you!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by cashweather: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Abi she be Amusu Amusu, or she be girlie water, Ojuju calabar ayaya oho. Wilie wilie.don catch u.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Agybabe:
It may be love. Don't you watch oyinbo film?

They're like "he looks so cute and innocent when he sleeps"

BTW, op just 2 weeks and she's moved in? I give you hand o. #Twale. grin

~>MaLady<~

Hahahahahahahabbaab

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
chukxie:

I'm glad I did. I got the inspiration from 'I Go Die'
yea bro i fink i remember dt show.wer he wore a white nica nd a white suite ryt?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by blakky97(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
U de jones,stare back at her
Fear no go catch you? Make you pass there waka oh! Dem go catch una 2 for transformer the next morning
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Flamesfly(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
It is wel grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
kilokeys:
bros.. she is in love..

either she being a normal girl, loves u so much and wishes she would walk down d aisle.
or she being possessed., loves ur soul so much and thinks of how to take u to d underworld to be a spiritual husband forever
yep, lol
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by yinkeys(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
NL never ceases to amuse me
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
blakky97:

Fear no go catch you? Make you pass there waka oh! Dem go catch una 2 for transformer the next morning
bros i go open my eye and stare back,my people use to say that IHU OKE EHI NA ANYU MMA NKO(DE FACE OF A BULL DE RENDER A SHARP KNIVE BLUNT)
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Ariscotech15(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mind over matter
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kika23(f): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
eminex:

hmmm... do you two still do it?

Yea, jut that it has reduced a little.. smiley
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by rhames(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
she might be a flying object

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.