Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80610 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP so u don't know she is a winsh? Run oo cheesy
Next time you catch her looking at you in the middle of the night start speaking in tongues and don't forget to rebuke the devil
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by pressplay55: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
guy bone that thing,
is either your bleeping performance was too poor.
Or u gave a her the best sex she can ever get
however if your performance was too poor, i will advice you to seat up and do the damn thing the way she will never forget....

Which girl ft wake up they look me for night?
After giving her the hotest sex of her life, she will dozz off till day break.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Frankloon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lwkmd, this thread made my day. Really Creepy love

Let's not forget, she might be a succubus (female demon who suck the life force of males when they sleep).

Or possessed like most here as said, Remeber that scene from the horror movie paranormal activity, where the demonic possessed wife stared at her sleeping husband for hours, this also might be the case.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Damn boy... she is either bleeping into u or just staring at another maga... she will use.. staring and thinking of the goodies she wee get from ya... #yamsense
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
moreeni:
Wetin face one person, na back e back another. You thought you got freebee, she might have offered to you selflessly like she never does. Here we have conflict of interests. Abeg, mind yourself. Even though God doesn't approve of her "selflessness", He doesn't like it when a woman cries. Mind yourself!

grin grin grin

Please are you reciting incantations?I just don't understand a word of what you wrote here.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by thaoriginator: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
plendil:
which one be 'freebie' again?
no dey dull! Na thos babes wey dey drop kpekus well. Dem no dey dull us.. Are u skoolin in france?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
She likes you..'don't wanna close my eyes,don't wanna fall asleep cos I miss u baby,and I don't wanna miss a thing'.One song I used to like in those days.Why not jokingly ask her why she is doing that.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by skyface00(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
op u need 2 call your mother now now , because u are dead man walking lolz

let ur mum do d needful by rushing u 2 ojowoye

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by HARDDON: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lol!

Two things are involved , its eida she is admiring ur sleek self or na winch things

If she is admiring u, u r safe but if na winch things, two things are involved ; it is either she wants u to help take her to ur pastor for deliverance or she wants to winch u!

If she wants deliverance ,u r safe but if she wants to winch u, two things r involved ; it is either she wants tie u down to husby things n thereafter, steal ur fortune, wealth and luck or she is hungry for ur blood.

If its any of the above , only one thing is involved : dealth. But the last time I checked, God still delivers!

On a crz note op, if ur guts tells u she ain't right, flee!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by thaoriginator: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
pressplay55:
guy bone that thing,
is either your bleeping performance was too poor.
Or u gave a her the best sex she can ever get
however if your performance was too poor, i will advice you to seat up and do the damn thing the way she will never forget....

Which girl ft wake up they look me for night?
After giving her the hotest sex of her life, she will dozz off till day break.
grin

Hmm, champion fuckerr!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
NobleG1:

She was staring at you and asking herself "how they hell did I end up with this as*shole?"

Jokes apart. She may be sleep-walking, which is nothing to fear about. Most people sleep-walk and they don't know.

You should have discussed it with her than being paranoid like a little girl. I guess you didn't care about her as you've already collected some p*ussy. Pathetic!

Oga you just said sleep walking but the OP said she wakes up and stares at him. Small small with the analysis naaa
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Fourwinds: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

u are in trouble. all dis pu...ssies wen u dey chop here and dere fit put u for one chance oooo
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hope say u hide ur wallet n valuable well cos she fit dey time u ,as soon as u crash she go gbagi with ur stuffs
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by RealSleek(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
your freebie ws staring at you simply because she's contemplating whether na suya or steak meat or asun' dem go use you do or to eat you raw,after their witch craft association meeting for midnight grin

3 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
:DHaaaaaaaa awoof dis days dey Kill .run for yoUr life
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Alexpissu:
The problem is not the problem;the problem is your attitude about the problem

Guy you see that word "problem" for dream today?

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kamez(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
logica:
Continue wondering. Do you think your father or your uncles will talk about the easy lays they had back in the day with you? Of course they will only talk about their wives. Just as we have women of easy virtue today, they existed back in the day.

God bless u bro.. Our parents sabi give us wash wash..

Same way they all claim to be the best in their class while they were young..

Its all a ploy to us sit up

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Run away for your life. She's gon kill u someday. She's actually looking for a better place to get you from ni.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Me too! A man actually just asked me what was so funny... I couldn't even tell him embarassed

Same here guys......this thread is sooo funny

Someone just asked to know what's tickling me so hard,
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by innocent82: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Your own don finish!!!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Graviton2(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ask her what is on her mind...might just be konji...lol

In other news, please vote for Amefrica and Chrisviral for the ongoing Mr. Nairaland contest! Help them make it through to the next stage. Jahbless!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kenrish2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
I think she loves u so much, but still notice if there are other strange things about her
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ogaofficer(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oluwa gbogun ti awon to n gboggun ti mi fi ja fun awon to ba mi ja. I need someone to tell the op what the truth really is, cos itz nt funny at all. For we wrestle nt against flesh and blood, but against principalities,against powers,against d rulerz of darkness of diz WORLD against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNEZ in HIGH PLACES. WHERE4 TAKE unto YOU the WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day and having done all to stand. May na mid-night browsing subscriptn the babe dey use. My 1K.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by abila122: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op na "one chance" you don enter sooooo

Genuinely give your life to CHRIST asap!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Missmossy(f): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hahahahaha some guys though.

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mettal:
Oh,i thought i was alone! My fiance always does that,.Its love,girls are silly,they just do crazy things,you never can tell their next move. Even my dog always stares at me at night,maybe that was love too grin .The mysterious thing there is i always wakes up when someone stares at me,maybe my guardian spirit at work.

Here we go again.The number of meaningless comments has just increased by one.....

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Richy4(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wetin you mean by freebie? So a girl you profess on how much you care about her, u even devoted your time and may be money to buy her suya just to make her happy and gain your trust is what you are referring to as freebie just to score a cheap big boy point here abi?

Any ways let me advice you

The girl papa na correct wizard. Her mama na natural witch in fact she fly at noon.
Her uncle, no let me tell you. He operates at around Benin motor way. Her family dey spend Christmas for coven.
mteewwww!!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

@ the bolded. That's the problem with some silly men who think they are smart. Before you see monkey, monkey don see you! She knows you think lowly of her and want to play on her intelligence. Whenever she wakes up at night and starts to stare at you, she is assessing you and believe you me, if you don't play straight forward with her, she would do you unthinkable harm. Stop deceiving her and stop chopping her for free... You could eat what would purge you.
For all you supposedly smart guys out there, change from your evil ways, else a very sour-hearted girl would fix you.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by KlaireKlement(f): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
Ha!!! Your soul has been imprisoned in a day-old dinosaur egg. To free yourself, you'll have to find the dinosaur egg and crack it open with a broom stick. Good luck.
*Cant stop laughing*..OP,If dis guy's answer is 2rue na DIE u dey o

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Temptee101(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
mcocolok:
DEY WEAR EYE GLASS
Hahahahahahaha... i beg oh.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by 1miccza: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Billyonaire:

You wake up when someone or dog stares directly at your face while asleep because their resonance magnetic energy (aura) attracts yours and the consciousness is excited beyond the latent threshold of sleep mode. Guardian angels dont intervene in such cases.

Hei!!!!!Nairaland eeeeeeeehhh!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.