Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80605 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by crisycent: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
My guy, na mammy water you carry so. Borrow leg take run.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hilarious thread... Nonetheless, its refreshing to see how superstitious we are around here because, jokingly jokingly, a life could be saved.

@op I'll prefer to assume she's admiring you. But guy, are you that handsome?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by bidexer(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
;DChai.....in obj's voice "ur white br0cade wearing days are over, l0l...she'z watching u in 3D...
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by NmaGOD44(f): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
afokstoomuci:
See wat u will do.In d nite or day time pretend as if are sleeping wen she is awake.U wil be talking to urself dat i am d one who kill her so i am d 1 who wil eat d heart nd lap.If u dont give it to me then i will nt bring d 1 i am dating nw.U wil notice dat wen u wakeup u wil see a written note on ur table dat i dont want to see u again.Lolz
geeeeezzzzz!!..u could have killed me with laughter.........datz a very serious but funny advice from u
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by tayork(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lordabas:

Op she is just hörny lipsrsealed

Statistics show that 70% of girls who wake up at night are hörny

So, op when next that happens you have to rise to the occassion and deliver.

Dont dull !!! cheesy
So it every time she is Hot abi... biko make we tell am the truth, mahn be careful oh, maybe she they pity u oh,better beg am and ask Wetin u do am
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Expsbterror(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

Brother you for add her pic so we can have an idea of WHAT is staring at you.
crazy reasons listed below;
1. may b she can't believe she got hooked with dis talk of d town fineboy or otherwise.
2. If only you made it hot and orgasmic, she no go get d time to do dat.. Na snore you for they complain of.
3.just may b she dey look u cause she no gree go meeting because you dey so fine to b left alone (may God help us)
4. U no off light b4 u sleep.
5. May b she just dey scared of loosing u sha... So she stares while she still get chance.

NB: ask her y nd tell her it freaks you out.

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hope she is not a w*tch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
chukxie:
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.

TRY THAT AND YOU MIGHT EITHER GET THE THROUGH NATURE OF WHAT SHE IS shocked grin OR YOU MIGHT END UP LOSING SOMETHING WORTHY undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
Ha!!! Your soul has been imprisoned in a day-old dinosaur egg. To free yourself, you'll have to find the dinosaur egg and crack it open with a broom stick. Good luck.

chukxie:
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.

bestestgirl:
hehehe OP she is summoning your spirit into the cage in her coven... your own don finish be dat tongue tongue

Agybabe:
It may be love. Don't you watch oyinbo film?

They're like "he looks so cute and innocent when he sleeps"

~>MaLady<~

lukuluku101:
Hmmmmm...this one is strongggg! The prophet says "congratulations, you've fvcked your way into the coven of h'orny witches. She dey watch as others dey freestyle ontop u ni"

Night of a thousand laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by emmancipated(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Run for ur life while U Still can grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Mrfils(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op relax! No cause for alarm, she's probably jst browsing ur destiny. U knw network is normally better at night

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by LordIllegal(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamord:

grin is that dude singing or giving the mic Bj grin
The dude Is singing to his Creator.

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by satowind(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Agybabe:

BTW, op just 2 weeks and she's moved in? I give you hand o. #Twale. grin

~>MaLady<~
Were in cali are u?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Youngzedd(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
salt1:

I think I needed this laughter!
Op una well done.

I didn't know that people have degenerated to this level of immorality. No wonder the churches are full and running over. After risking your life in all kinds of atrocious behaviours, you run to the churches seeking for instant miracles to manage the penalties of irresponsible living.

I hope you practise safe sex, though. Before you destroy your entire life

The thing heavy for mouth. Go to church in the morning and bleep in the evening.

Who is deceiving who.

Last Bullet:

None of my business. Life is choice.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Agybabe:

BTW, op just 2 weeks and she's moved in? I give you hand o. #Twale. grin

~>MaLady<~

Lmao.
Na this kind news dem dey take act Nollywood stories

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by CHoccolaTE: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
lukuluku101:
Hmmmmm...this one is strongggg! The prophet says "congratulations, you've fvcked your way into the coven of h'orny witches. She dey watch as d others dey freestyle ontop u ni"
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by satowind(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hehehe op, ur own don finish o grin why is she even awake at nyt?? na so all these mammy water women dey do o shocked go buy anointing olive oil sharp sharp.. and sleep with ur bible o
It only takes mammy water to know mammy water dis one wey u fair lyk one I dey suspect u
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by pinkshell(f): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,
I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face. I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house. Do you think its normal?
Tellwisdom:
Guy, u give am food before she sleep so??...E fit be hunger oo

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by iamord(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
LordIllegal:
The dude Is singing to his Creator.

Lol. They will Close their windows up there. They got. Enough angels singing, this one is. Doing bj tutorials
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Lekison(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Brossss!!! Abeg leave dat tin..if she stares at u,make u open ur eye wide 4 am...jahbless

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Relationship of two weeks, the girl has started sleeping in your house? Liar! Is she a destitute, do you think you are posting for children to read, this shows you are not worth a guy yet.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by CHoccolaTE: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
EdDave:
Mammy Water tins. undecided

Wonder why anything just hits front page these days.
Miss good old nairaland (2005-2009)
We're never getting it back. Unfortunately sad
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ladenz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Everybody seems to have missed the fact that he has sent her packing. Bad news. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? So with what do we compare the fury of a scorned witch. It is over

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Emilord:
pls,who can tell me wat this one is saying?

That's some English made even simplier with the pigin tints...comprehension will continue to feature in major exams. Metaphors and similes sef grin grin grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

ofcouse NO. It's either u r a wizard or she be witch.
;just my opinion but for more research will love to get her contact so i can conduct a QUANTITATIVE N SAMPLING ANALYSIS on her.
waiting to hear from u soonest. help me to help u.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by duni04(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP u get mouth o. After 2weeks you're already knacki** grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by iamord(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hehehe op, ur own don finish o grin why is she even awake at nyt?? na so all these mammy water women dey do o shocked go buy anointing olive oil sharp sharp.. and sleep with ur bible o

*Yimu
Ill be Watching you
Picks up bible, anointing oil ,anointed handkerchief plus church sticker!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Wisegeek01(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

shocked Omo run for ur life oo o, she wan initiate u, bu dis post funny sha* grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Adeyinka123: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
You are dating EGBERE. You are really on your own. May be she was looking at which part of your body to start devouring.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
pinkshell:

Tellwisdom:
Guy, u give am food before she sleep so??...E fit be hunger oo

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dis pitiless guy, the poor girl is starving and hunger won't allow her to sleep grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by oluwasegun007(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
PLAYBACK FROM LASTNIGHT
NB: Both speaking in their mind,
Boy: (with eyes partially closed) why this girl dey look me like that na
GIRL: This guy get plenty glory for body oooo, since last 2wks wey I dey suck n glory d tin no gree finish...well, na small remain....

I sorry sorry 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.