Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? (18752 Views)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

Yes, you can....the voting thread?? I avnt bin there oo, network s fuck1ng me up here
i've gotten the drill

voted already grin

those your guys are cute sha embarassed

lemme guess...you use MTN grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by mirexxx(f): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
samflexxy:
em kul kul dearie how was ya night
grt u?
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
i've gotten the drill

voted already grin

those your guys are cute sha embarassed

lemme guess...you use MTN grin grin grin
tnk oo, i av voted now, even voted for ur guy too.
Na airtel i dey use ooo.
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

tnk oo, i av voted now, even voted for ur guy too.
Na airtel i dey use ooo.
grin grin grin cool

cry cryas we wor wor so make we take that one as job na grin grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
grin grin grin cool

cry cryas we wor wor so make we take that one as job na grin grin
Make i hear word abegi, what happend to ur original acct? @ur personal text
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
mirexxx:
grt u?
fine oo abeg go over to the campaign thread and vote for my guys tosyn2much chibweke naijaboiy
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by jezel: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
hai i am jezel im searching for a long term relationship just beb me on this # +639463713019 or to my yahoo mail jezel_david@yahoo.com

Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

Make i hear word abegi, what happend to ur original acct? @ur personal text
grin grin one fat a5s lookin modasuckka that prolly jerks off to a cooking channel....bum cu.nt a55 nigga banned me till 2019 angry angry angry angry

so i deactivated and decided to open this account and stopped using offensive words grin grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
grin grin one fat a5s lookin modasuckka that prolly jerks off to a cooking channel....bum cu.nt a55 nigga banned me till 2019 angry angry angry angry

so i deactivated and decided to open this account and stopped using offensive words grin grin
@bolded, hmm am thinking otherwise.
Till 2019 shocked , woulda have grandkids by then grin grin
Btw, your dp is 'yummy'
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
watsup chubbycake cry cry
u whr cheatin on me with anoda crush abi
[quote author=eempire post=28004071]
Hmmmmmm
How sure are yo, and what if yo get the chance to, will u take it??... cool[/quoteit depends.for now I kant say anyfin about dat
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

@bolded, hmm am thinking otherwise.
Till 2019 shocked , woulda have grandkids by then grin grin
Btw, your dp is 'yummy'
grand kids ke
i'm still young oh angry

don't think otherwise,i'm verry respectful sha grin

yummy...lol
na only food your eye sabi catch
better swallow back that saliva sad...lemme change it cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
badoolee:
u whr cheatin on me with anoda crush abi
shocked shocked NO oh!!!
you are not my crush oh lipsrsealed shocked
you wan make your family members roast me undecided sad angry
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
grand kids ke
i'm still young oh angry

yummy...lol
sincerely speaking your dp is yummy,you look cute tho
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
?undecidedam i my sisters keeper?? sad

she's dey toiletangry
prolly watching p0ron and wank1ng offgringringringrin
nickz dey don remove my thread why you coment say i still dey use express music,is anything bad about that thread??
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
nickz dey don remove my thread why you coment say i still dey use express music,is anything bad about that thread??
they detected your IP and found out the post was from an express music grin grin grin

we don,t use that phone in nigeria again lipsrsealed cry cry

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
they detected your IP and found out the post was from an express music grin grin grin

we don,t use that phone in nigeria again lipsrsealed cry cry

grin grin grin
no be express music i dey oo,na z30 naa BTW you too like joking when I am serious
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
no be express music i dey oo,na z30 naa BTW you too like joking when I am serious
no vex :-Xmaybe mod don smoke gbana

did you use your phone's browser or opera mini??
to open the mr NL thread
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
no vex :-Xmaybe mod don smoke gbana

did you use your phone's browser or opera mini??
to open the mr NL thread
yes na operamini i dey use open am and sometimes ucbrowser
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes na operamini i dey use open am and sometimes ucbrowser
try your normal browser,it happens like that sometimes....very annoying angry
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
sincerely speaking your dp is yummy,you look fugly tho
embarassed embarassedthanks ma embarassed
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
try your normal browser,it happens like that sometimes....very annoying angry
mod don ban me i can't vote but wetin i do naa,anyway i viote for KULBOY,NAIJABOI,FROSHDICE,TOSYN2MUCH,SUNYBANTY#tell mod to unban me ooo
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
embarassed embarassedthanks ma embarassed
hehehehehe why you change my yummy to fugly,nickz I go para for you ooo
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
mod don ban me i can't vote but wetin i do naa,anyway i viote for KULBOY,NAIJABOI,FROSHDICE,TOSYN2MUCH,SUNYBANTY#tell mod to unban me ooo
heheheheheheheheheheheh....who wan count your vote for this thread grin grin

news reaching me says;you were banned for excessive viewing of male contestants profiles grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
heheheheheheheheheheheh....who wan count your vote for this thread grin grin

news reaching me says;you were banned for excessive viewing of male contestants profiles grin grin grin
hehehehehe serious their pics no load finish so i no look am finish self,BTW that kulboy is kul and cute like you
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
hehehehehe serious their pics no load finish so i no look am finish self,BTW that kulboy is kul and cute
the guy fresh die grin grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
the guy fresh die grin grin
pls y do you always omitted my mention btw you are fresh too ma nigga why u no even contest self??
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Victormimi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
I met one nlder lyk that, she reminds me of my Chinese friend Ug-Lee.
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Victormimi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
I met one nlder lyk that, she reminds me of my Chinese friend 'Ug-Lee'.
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
pls y do you always omitted my mention btw you are fresh too ma nigga why u no even contest self??
grin grin grin grin see whining oh
my elder brother is in the contest smiley lipsrsealed

he doesn't even know i'm here grin grin
there's no sense in it all cause you'll still pick him over me tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
grand kids ke
i'm still young oh angry

yummy...lol
wats dat on ur dp Change it again jhor, i dey wait
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

wats dat on ur dp Change it again jhor, i dey wait
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
grin grin grin
Ehn ehn, dis wan is better but y are u looking down nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.