Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl (54268 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Rapsodee(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Toks2008:
I am too sincere a lover to go through the stress of running after a lady for long. I don't do casuals and i will never woo you if i don't truly want you.

I prefer to tell you straight up my sincere intent and i expect you to tell me there and there if i have a chance with you or not.

I don't believe in a lady playing hard to get and i will never look down on you if you tell me you also want me even if we are meeting for the first time.

Not every man loves going through the stress of running after a lady even if he sincerely wants her..

Its not about pride. Its just who i am.
Great response!

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by eminex(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
for as long as she keeps driving him crazy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Teespice(f): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rapsodee:
Want to know your opinions concerning it,some girls like playing hard to get,some also do pretend as if they don't like a guy which the reason for these I don't understand but for how long should a reasonable guy keep chasing her before finally letting her go

till the girl agrees.

could be a month, a year or ten years as the case may be.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by onila(f): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kayordey:
u gree or not
hes still chasing me sef
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by MrCork: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
macdelene:

U are a goat

^^^^ ther u go...typical dak skin female & usually agresssive..

....and then they complain they can't find man on nairaland!
undecided

8 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by butanep(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
LINKINPINKY:
A guy should chase a girl 4 long till when he finds out what's on d gal's mind....if d gal says no......U̶̲̥̅̊ leave her 4 a while....and go bak 2 her....try dat 3tyms and if she kips saying no....den...U̶̲̥̅̊ pretend U̶̲̥̅̊ nid her no more.....buh if she has interest in U̶̲̥̅̊.......she'lld sneak bak 2 U̶̲̥̅̊.....by talking 2 U̶̲̥̅̊...coming close 2 U̶̲̥̅̊ and asking questions.....den its left 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 decide @ dah moment
You re very correct.

2 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Damsman10(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrCork:

....8 years ...maximum....if she light skin wink

....5 minute if she dak skin! (noo offense)
angry

lol na u dey advice our babes wey b say person nor fit c black girl again

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by MrCork: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
crystalflakes:
how come the girl u are following is dark?

...you?..

...follow u wear?...are u light skin?
undecided

4 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
If you have to chase a girl for her to like you then you do not have what it takes for her to fall for you
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by femmy2010(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
arvinsloane:
it depends on what you mean by unique though. No woman is indispensable except one.

as dispensable as they may seems , one still need to cherish and adore the one we love .
makes the relationship sweet and so out of this world.
My view
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by tranxo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
mydex93:
Forever
....lol...as if the much dreaded biological clock will allow you run forever.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by mascotblaze(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
For as long as his heart beats for her.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Themmy007(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
If you make your intentions known to her and you keep pestering her and she keeps refusing you, just bail out anytime you feel like (the duration is left for you and it must not be too long so you don't lose your respect) and be content her love grew in your heart. I believe if a girl is truly meant for you, she may date hundreds of guys but she would come rolling back to you.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Koko88(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
I chased my girl for four years and it was worth the wait
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by mydex93(f): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
tranxo:
....lol...as if the much dreaded biological clock will allow you run forever.
Nah it doesn't hinder too..even in death,u can still keep chasing the girl u love..*smiling*
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by lekropasky(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
the more you chase her, d more she hates/take u for granted......shikena!

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by petrovic66: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
18 - 20 three months tops
21-23 one month
For a lady, that is above 23 yrs, 2 weeks or 3 dates which ever comes first.

If by the end of the periods listed above, u've not gotten pass first base, my brother move on.. Or u have automatically allowed her to put u oN the friend zone.

Ps:: this only applies if she is currently not in a serious relationship

4 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by wale86: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
dhrey:
it all depends on what interest you find in her.mine took me 5years.
5yrs indeed, are u sure dt ur lady have not been disappointed by a guy, who she was hopin on b4 considerin u as a substitute.

5 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by butanep(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
onila:
A guy chased me for 2 years tongue
so how did it increase your bank account...

3 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by oloworulz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
I just came back from a long time ban. D moment I toast her and she refuse to give me her number, eventhough I see her d next day, I will just say hi to her. I no get time for rubbish.....
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by kelechiMarie(f): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrCork:

....2 minute if she dak skin! (noo offense)
angry
if she dak'' skin right you always crack me up
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by tranxo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
mydex93:
Nah it doesn't hinder too..even in death,u can still keep chasing the girl u love..*smiling*
....lol..for your mind we no get optionS abi?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Biggty(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Two to three weeks i think, if a girl is really into you it won't be difficult to get her.

I don't hang around girls who doesn't dig me
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Kayordey: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
onila:
hes still chasing me sef
tor! hope say no b n'lander
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Gibjewel(f): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Aprime:
As the lord leads... grin

Ha! Let's get serious:

I think when a lady likes you, she will respect your love and dignity and say Yes when she's sure you are In.

But when a lady doesn't like you, she will keep playing you around Until someone better shows up.

So Technically, Say No and give up on her when she's not giving you the vibes. Don't stay around, like a fool when she treats your approach like trash.

When a lady likes you back, two weeks of foot licking should do. Two weeks is enough for serious folks.

Remember, the patient dog, na hunger go kill am. grin
lolz, u got me laffinn. sometimes, some case might not be so. d lady in question might be proving hard to get due to her past xperince. she may be testing d level of d guy's love/ patient for her. she may want to be sure b4 commitment
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by seangy4konji: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chase money first,sit back and watch the girls pile up.

You can loose a lot chasing after girls but you can never loose chasing after money.

MOB.

6 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by mydex93(f): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
tranxo:
....lol..for your mind we no get optionS abi?
@all jor
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by kelechiMarie(f): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
One has been chasing me for over two years Guys ,i think if you chase a girl for a year or two and she still refuses you,she ain't interested :*free her:*
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by butanep(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Samguine:

A girl that follows you cos of your money won't love you. She would love your money. Those types of women aren't wife materials cheesy
if I hear... Leave the wife material alone... Most women are carried away by money...

2 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrCork:

....2 minute if she dak skin! (noo offense)
angry

Guy, ur case worse!!!
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by 1one: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
kemiola89:
I hate the sound of that... 'As long as he can' even if it takes a life time? The guy no get work ni?

If a girl likes you, you need not chase her for that long before she agrees and let you in her world.

Thank you for this.

It's particularly commendable coming from a girl.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by PRINCEHPXP(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
i cant woo a lady more than 3weeks ...if she no gree i bonne her lik say i hav neva talk to her in my life be4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) / Office Romance - My Experience / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.