Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl (54258 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Maamin(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
jearile:

Ideally, the word/idea "chase" when it comes to true love is incorrect. True love "waits" and not "chase." For God so love the world... still, He's not chasing anyone but rather waiting until you acknowledge His love for you. Jacob waited for 14 years for Rachael.
So if what's really driving/motivating you is indeed L 2d O 2d V n2d E and not just what seems to be it (it's either you are in love or with the idea of being in love); then as long as it takes you gotta keep and keep waiting.
It's one thing to marry a woman and another thing to marry your woman.
#HappyWaiting

Life is too short these days, do you want to wait till they blow the trumpet? One can go to hell because of this stupidity u know shocked
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
andromida:

No deceive yasef it's your type that drives past a gals house every 2hrs to pretend like you are just passing through so you can catch a glimpse of her. cheesy

I pray ooo rather than doing that, I did prefer to waste my time at the bar... grin
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Maamin(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
deb6:
Wicked? how??
Not really, i think they r up to every girls dream; tall, dark &well to do. I have my reasons tho

Reasons ke?

Menopause never reach ur domot that is why angry

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by jearile(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Maamin:

Life is too short these days, do you want to wait till they blow the trumpet? One can go to hell because of this stupidity u know shocked
Hell is nearer than you think when you marry the wrong spouse... Marriage is not a thing of luck!
BTW if you'd read carefully, you'd have noticed this part:
jearile: ...So if what's really driving/motivating you is indeed L 2d O 2d V n2d E and not just what seems to be it (it's either you are in love or with the idea of being in love)...
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by misshoree(f): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
bisayor:
really, eternity? I'm sure you didn't mean that...
why?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
5yrs of fukn
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by bisayor(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
misshoree:
why?
nah, you tell me why a sane man will chase a lady for eternity...I'll assume you know what Eternity means. So you buy the idea of a guy chasing the same lady thruout his life time... Again I'll assume you are either been sarcastic or u r joking. And I know even you won't like the idea of a guy bugging you for that long. cheesy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ahrdonais: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
A lifetime is no big deal. But b sure u go on with yr life. Compare Jacob and Rebecca, David and Abigail. Be in control of your life whatever it is with her.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by eckersley: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
DoctorAshley:
forever if she is worth it wink
Na so. U for just say till rapture
As she dey ascend go for sky, the guy dey ascend follow am.
Small pikin sense.
To say ur papa chase ur mama forever[he for still dey chase am as I dey type],
dem for nor marry, let alone born u
let alone u dey here dey post.
Abi she no worth am na im make the chase stop?

Doctor,
the test results say u r suffering from
chronic romancenovelitis grin

PS:
Na so una go dey form chase and run
the guy go don tire and stop to dey chase
una go still dey run four-forty
By the time una look back, come discover say nobody
dey chase una any more,
water don pass garri and the thing don expire,

na then una go come dey bring am come for free

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) / Office Romance - My Experience / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.