Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic (3700 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Feelitx(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2008
We want to love and respect our women but we also don't want to play the fool. Your girlfriend may not be cheating but she needs to show you some more respect.That kind of behaviour is not acceptable and should be condemned. Why are you sitting down and carrying those bricks? Assert yourself,bring some beautiful women home,enroll new female friends and spend more time with them.Be tardy for every date with your girl,reduce the time together,reduce the calls and show more absences. You will be amazed at the results.

Life is too short to be unhappy even if we lived to be age 100.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by bonnez(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
guy believe it or not, but the truth remains that this girl is playing on you.
I'm saying it from experience. she's taking you for granted.
the solution??
start keeping female friends too. make them call you always, most especially when you are together. get "personal" with those girls if you have to prove a point to her
she'll definitely sit up. i assure you
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by hollandis(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2008
Please let her be
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by iice(f): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
If they are her platonic friends, it shouldnt be difficult for her to take the calls in your presence.
Even if she's uncomfortable, she should work towards merging both lives (her and you, her and her friends), after all it is you she loves.

Feelitx:

We want to love and respect our women but we also don't want to play the fool. Your girlfriend may not be cheating but she needs to show you some more respect.

I agree with this.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Ben13: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
hollandis:

Please let her be

period!
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by izeek(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
well there is no smoke without a fire.

she dey hammer one or two or three or four or five or ,
all of them
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
Please let her be

You really do not mean it!
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by jeffman(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
Fellow Nigerians why don't we call a spade a spade. In as much as we can't prove 100% that d girl is playing poster. However i think it is wrong and disrespectful for her to make incessant midnight calls and excuse herself to make/receive them. Ladies, how would u feel if it was ur man making those calls to ladies in the middle of the night and telling u he is more comfortable with girls than guys.

what is not proper is not proper. forget playing or not playing.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by bacterium(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
Lady with platonic boy friend is a biiiiiig fat LovePeddler. They need to beat her nicely. This is a soooooo bad thing for woman. NOBODY will marry ladys like her so tell her before she mess uo her life.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by hotchic1(f): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2008
Like others have said,she's innocent until proven guilty
There's no crime in having loads of boyfriends but i really think its wrong for her to walk away from you when she wants to pick them calls if she claims they are just friends.That is disrespectful.She's probably taking you for granted.
It might be worth talking to her about it and see her reactions,if possible keep away from her for a while and see if she really wants you or something, but don't do some crazy things like trying to keep numerous girlfriends because before you know it she might be gone and besides i believe you are not playing chess n calling it a relationship.
But after talking to her and possibly keeping away from her for a while,she seems not to care,it might be time to move on with your life bro.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ poster,
guy forget that girl
she definitely playing u
meanwhile u don chop am?
if u havent,try chop am or else she don do u wash wash.
at least recoup ur investment before u fashie am
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2008
Ujujoan, Ps why the declaration of age?

Maybe a generational difference. The vital statisticians and demographers posit that 'an age difference of 10years or more makes a different generation' Though another school of thought hold it that age is of the mind.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Malanga: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2008
She keeps many platonic boyfriends well, my man what is good 4 d goose is also good 4 d gander, what are u waiting there 4? Move! and start with her friends u will catch her attention. Make sure in this relationship she is at her toes peeping every of ur movement or believe me u will soon be history.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by CrazyMan(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2008
The problem with most people in relationships is that they would see the hand writing on the wall signaling the end, yet they would refuse to interprete it. So tell me, what kind of feelings do you claim to have for a girl who shows little or no care for you and dates guys vividly before your very eyes? Or are you waiting for her to give you her wedding invitation card before you know that she isn't intrested in you?
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
hi crazykid,
I rather walk than seeing the hand writing and misinterpret it. Remember MENE, MENE, TEKEL AND PERSIANS. She has being weighed, she has been measured, she has been found,
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Frankies(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ poster

You must be into business, i mean a trader. Girls find it easy to play with your type than graduates who are always smarter.

I wonder the kind of male friends she should be keeping even when she is with you. That is total disregard.

At 24, she is still the toast of boys, any girl you could not control at that age and make her to love you alone must always have other people aside you.

Beware my friend. or better still turn to NAFDAC and shine your eyes.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by smooooooth: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2008
i am sure she loves you but she is still young

and sometimes she can get carried away by youthful exuberance

but its nothing that marriage cant solve, so my sincere advice

tie the knot ASAP, that shld creat a new sense of responsibility

and maturity on her part. just my thot though.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
bennygee:

@ poster,
guy forget that girl
she definitely playing u
meanwhile u don chop am?
if u havent,try chop am or else she don do u wash wash.
at least recoup ur investment before u fashie am

that' s uncanny bennygee! it is not about 'chopping her'
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by olaremint(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ poster, 1. the babe doesn't respect you.
2.you will contend with promiscuity with her all life long, girls like that enjoy so many man's thing grin grin,my dear if you dont mind a broken home or divorce or sudden death,OPEN SESAME cool
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
[/quote][quote author=Frankies link=topic=199716.msg3146929#msg3146929 date=1227793090]
@ poster

You must be into business, i mean a trader. Girls find it easy to play with your type than graduates who are always smarter.

I wonder the kind of male friends she should be keeping even when she is with you. That is total disregard.

At 24, she is still the toast of boys, any girl you could not control at that age and make her to love you alone must always have other people aside you.

Beware my friend. or better still turn to NAFDAC and shine your eyes.
Yes. I sell ideas not wares. Are you still disturbed at my gullibility? do not believe everything in the books.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Volvo: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
Well, It's not a bad thing if she keeps many male friends but be vigilant. Most ladies who engage in such act are usually flirts and wouldn't want you to do that to them. I'm sure she wouldn't  like it if you had a lot of female ( hot chic) friends. Try to sit her down and tell her how you feel about the whole thing. If she makes effort to change, she loves you. If she doesn't, then you are just one of her numerous male friends. Believe me, I am speaking out of experience. Cheers
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ topic

Guys like you are boring. Nor be her fault say you get low self esteem!
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

I take exception to your opinion embarassed shocked sad angry
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

Chetachuku:

I take exception to your opinion embarassed shocked sad angry

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by kaysy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2008
that's same problem women are having everYwhere they Go!
they simply do not love the genuine guys

well, well, well
if u really love her, try and put a change in her ok? she's just like the celibrity girlfriend we talkt abt sometime ago!
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2008
kaysy:

that's same problem women are having everYwhere they Go!
they simply do not love the genuine guys

well, well, well
if u really love her, try and put a change in her ok? she's just like the celibrity girlfriend we talkt about sometime ago!
Kaysy, they must then be stopped from going somewhere. Guy, I really love the babe. I will put a change in her, but with her consent. Nobody wants to cow anybody.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Malanga: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2008
Some guys, one wonders how they reason, she said they are platonic friends and u agree? in my place we call ur type MUMU. Love has respect, feelings, caring, sacrifice, togetherness and SHARING. This time u are not part of that SHARING, there4, be cautious u are being played or else suggest u want to say hi to one of her numerous mystery friends and see what happens?
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2008
Malanga:

Some guys, one wonders how they reason, she said they are platonic friends and u agree? in my place we call ur type MUMU. Love has respect, feelings, caring, sacrifice, togetherness and SHARING. This time u are not part of that SHARING, there4, be cautious u are being played or else suggest u want to say hi to one of her numerous mystery friends and see what happens?
Malanga, u started by calling names; u ended by giving good advice. How I wish u start well and end well.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by tmoney11(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2008
You are a man, your woman have to respect you, You are old enough to decide yourself, a girl of 24 can't just be fooling you in the name of love. SOJI ARA EEE
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by willyspace(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
The best way 2 keep a girl who loves u loyal is to make her jealous. Hire a girl more beautiful than she is to start hanging around u. She'll be on her toes, and will check her ways.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by forbidden5(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
This is all crap here. Why is there such thing as commitment in a relationship?

Why do we deceive ourselves with a non-existent theory as freedom? There is no perfect freedom anywhere in the world, there is no place people are free just to do whatsoever they like.

We would always have a confinement, even nature teaches us that. Why dont we leave in the Ocean if we are not confined to land?

When a woman has accepted to belong to a guy(vice versa), she should know that she has accepted boundaries between her and guys. This is not to say that she is not free to talk to other guys. However, late into the night and for a stretch is an issue?

O boy, they charm u? dont you ask her what issues they discuss and whom these guys are? Please love is not blind and if a woman would not tell you everything she is up with, Then it is a game.

Play with your head and not your heart.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by 190: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2008
u hear say i talk sins
thats cos i have never seen a fakest slackest guy
on nland after tondo and uju,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend's Wedding Committee Of Friends, Whtat Are The Things I Need To Do? / What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? / I Want To Do A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.