Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic (3699 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by 190: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2008
u hear say i talk sins
thats because i have never seen a fakest slackest guy
on nland after tondo and uju, and den the poster himself
u are a looser here
ur gf is a fcukin chit, u hear
bounce her
or use magun on her
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2008
190:

u hear say i talk sins
on nland after tondo and[b] uju[/b], and den the poster himself
u are a looser here
ur girlfriend is a fcukin chit, u hear
bounce her
or use magun on her

Check again, Uju is not a guy! tongue
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2008
190:

u hear say i talk sins
on nland after tondo and uju, and den the poster himself
u are a looser here
ur girlfriend is a fcukin chit, u hear
bounce her
or use magun on her
No. I will use prayer. U assume I am heathen?
forbidden5:

This is all crap here. Why is there such thing as commitment in a relationship?

Why do we deceive ourselves with a non-existent theory as freedom? There is no perfect freedom anywhere in the world, there is no place people are free just to do whatsoever they like.

We would always have a confinement, even nature teaches us that. Why don't we leave in the Ocean if we are not confined to land?

When a woman has accepted to belong to a guy(vice versa), she should know that she has accepted boundaries between her and guys. This is not to say that she is not free to talk to other guys. However, late into the night and for a stretch is an issue?

O boy, they charm u? don't you ask her what issues they discuss and whom these guys are? Please love is not blind and if a woman would not tell you everything she is up with, Then it is a game.

Play with your head and not your heart.
Teach me how to play with my head. I am used to playing with my heart. My whole heart!
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by kufreabasi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
Volvo:

Well, It's not a bad thing if she keeps many male friends but be vigilant. Most ladies who engage in such act are usually flirts and wouldn't want you to do that to them. I'm sure she wouldn't like it if you had a lot of female ( hot chic) friends. Try to sit her down and tell her how you feel about the whole thing. If she makes effort to change, she loves you. If she doesn't, then you are just one of her numerous male friends. Believe me, I am speaking out of experience. Cheers

this is true, but the poster should not believe that kind of plantonic relationship, cos even if you caught a woman red-handed in that scene, she will tell you that nothing is going on at all.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by DonEse125(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2008
Quite frankly,i'm very suprised at the immaturity that's vividly portrayed in some of these posts. What's with all these peeps advising him to have a horde of female "friends"? That's not only immature,its stupid. He's 35,he's not a kid anymore. If he honestly believes that there's no hope for them,then he shld take a walk. I think dat wld be a mistake if the girl is innocent. Having a lot of guy frnds doesnt mean a gal is cheatin,e.g-my 1st best friend is a guy,my 2nd,a guy & my 3rd,also a guy,but i'd certainly not cheat with any of them. D only tin wrong wit wat she did was not pickin d call in his presence. That in itself isnt necessarily wrong,because there are some ppl who are very private. Her not taking d calls in ur presence doesnt necessarily mean she's hiding sumn,she cld just be a very private persn.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Quite frankly,i'm very suprised at the immaturity that's vividly portrayed in some of these posts. What's with all these peeps advising him to have a horde of female "friends"? That's not only immature,its stupid. He's 35,he's not a kid anymore. If he honestly believes that there's no hope for them,then he shld take a walk. I think that would be a mistake if the girl is innocent. Having a lot of guy frnds doesnt mean a girl is cheatin,e.g-my 1st best friend is a guy,my 2nd,a guy & my 3rd,also a guy,but i'd certainly not cheat with any of them. D only tin wrong wit what she did was not pickin d call in his presence. That in itself isnt necessarily wrong,because there are some people who are very private. Her not taking d calls in ur presence doesnt necessarily mean she's hiding sumn,she cld just be a very private persn.
The wise being from the East/West/North/South.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by dot2002(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
Fools, what your business to count the number of azz lickers she has silly billy of an old man
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Jalal(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hey guys keep to d topic!!

The girl am wit now is like that too. She even keeps calling them in my presence, and most times i go to her place i see different guys there. But she says that they are her friends. I used to get dead jealous but now am used to it. As she always has time for me, and anytime i go to her place i chase the guy out, by showing who the real "landlord" is cool
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Pataki: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
**Hitting the ignore button and moving on** undecided
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2008
dot2002:

Fools, what your business to count the number of azz lickers she has silly billy of an old man
Hey!!! This comment does not represent the decency embodied in NL. It belongs to the street!!!
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by JustGood(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2008
which kind people be this?
I never get girlfriend wey dey keep many male friends. which kind yeye male friends be that? I know say na so the thing dey start.

If you think say e dey normal, make you dey encourage am to dey carry dem come home when u no dey and make dem dey even sleep on top bed with una.

oshi oda nle pako
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by fe32(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2008
JustGood:

which kind people be this?
I never get girlfriend wey dey keep many male friends. which kind yeye male friends be that? I know say na so the thing dey start.

If you think say e dey normal, make you dey encourage am to dey carry them come home when u no dey and make them dey even sleep on top bed with una.

oshi oda nle pako

abi oooo oshi X 50
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by visitor30(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Topic,
Its okay for her to keep such male friends.

Don_Ese125:

Quite frankly,i'm very suprised at the immaturity that's vividly portrayed in some of these posts. What's with all these peeps advising him to have a horde of female "friends"? That's not only immature,its stupid. He's 35,he's not a kid anymore. If he honestly believes that there's no hope for them,then he shld take a walk. I think that would be a mistake if the girl is innocent. Having a lot of guy frnds doesnt mean a girl is cheatin,e.g-my 1st best friend is a guy,my 2nd,a guy & my 3rd,also a guy,but i'd certainly not cheat with any of them. D only tin wrong wit what she did was not pickin d call in his presence. That in itself isnt necessarily wrong,because there are some people who are very private. Her not taking d calls in ur presence doesnt necessarily mean she's hiding sumn,she cld just be a very private persn.

But what i definitely don't agree with here is the fact that she takes those calls in private, to me no matter the kind of privacy one might have in life such things are not allowed in a relationship, we are talking about two people who are in a relationship here oh, not just mereĀ  casual friendship or hanging out or something like that people!!!

Why won't she be able to take those calls in front of the guy and she goes on to talk for hours as well? Common people, She is taking him for granted and not showing him respect at all.

Sincerely speaking, if i may ask the ladies in the house how many of you can take such from your man, if he tells you that he has nothing to do with such girls, just a platonic friendship

Please try talk with her and tell her how you feel about the whole thing. Communication can go a long way is solving a lot of issues in a relationship.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Chetachuku(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
visitor30:

@Topic,

But what i definitely don't agree with here is the fact that she takes those calls in private, to me no matter the kind of privacy one might have in life such things are not allowed in a relationship, we are talking about two people who are in a relationship here oh, not just mere casual friendship or hanging out or something like that people!!!

Why won't she be able to take those calls in front of the guy and she goes on to talk for hours as well? Common people, She is taking him for granted and not showing him respect at all.

Sincerely speaking, if i may ask the ladies in the house how many of you can take such from your man, if he tells you that he has nothing to do with such girls, just a platonic friendship

Please try talk with her and tell her how you feel about the whole thing. Communication can go a long way is solving a lot of issues in a relationship.

A Daniel has come to judgement!
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by slimfine(f): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2008
I concur!!!!!!

Relationship is all about sacrifices. both of you should not do what makes each other unconfortable!! if you have told her your plight, then she should be able to atleast minimize such calls and interaction. If she thinks those guys friend are better to talk with than you, then she should go and date them. Remember that people don't change very much when they transition from dating to marriage. So if she is doing it now, then she will probably continue when you people settle down.

My advice? tell her again respect your feeling and minimize those call atleast when you are with her or she will have to choose between you and those guys!!!

some women sef!!! undecided
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by esilove(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
i like such games. set watch dogs for her and capture her red handed now u can decide if u will keep. may be she is not cheating u
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by JJYOU: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2009
visitor30:

@Topic,

But what i definitely don't agree with here is the fact that she takes those calls in private, to me no matter the kind of privacy one might have in life such things are not allowed in a relationship, we are talking about two people who are in a relationship here oh, not just mereĀ  casual friendship or hanging out or something like that people!!!

how do you talk to smart people sir? how can someone take the fone and go talk secretly
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by maputu: 2:35am On Jan 15, 2009
"There is no clue that it will soon stop because she maintains that such actions make her happy." SHE IS NOT READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.
"I am considering giving her a distance to sort herself out with her 'boyfriends'." I ADVICE YOU TO DO THAT.
" Am I too jealous?" NO, YOU ARE A WISE MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS.

a girl that answers phone calls away from her boyfriend has something to hide. its obvious she does not want you to hear what she's saying and she does not want the guys she is talking to to know she has a boyfriend. she is obviously seeing other guys. discuss it with her and give her distance to sort herself out with her other boyfriends. if she doesn't change in future jilt her. GOODLUCK.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by Taken(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2009
Word! If I were you just maintain a normal relationship with her and explores the world - no hard feelings.
You know some people do not appreciate good things till it is out of their reach - don't settle for less either.
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by skipo87(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2009
Exactly @ maputu.
Its just obvious she is not yet ready to be in a relationship. Mayb she still needs to play around a little bit. I used to think its gals below 20 that had that problem but a gal of 24 still flirting around wit boys despite the fact that she is in a relationship has just changed my perception about such matters.
@@ poster what u need is a gal that is more matured. Someone ready for a real relationship.
Any gal that claim to be more comfortable around guys and keeps numerous male friend is crazy. Chikena
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by JazzFreak(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2009
JustGood:

oshi oda nle pako

Guy bone, she dey cheat steady.
No fall mugu @ 35 embarassed hei be like say she dey press your mumu button, she is not been truthful about yarns of "they are just friends"
All those hide hide calls ?
Break away, free yourself from rubbish.

maputu:

"There is no clue that it will soon stop because she maintains that such actions make her happy." SHE IS NOT READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.

Oni ranu ni, fi le, don't touch it "as D'banj talk"
Say you be Bros na hei no wan make I say you dull small; But as you be Bros I no go yarn like dat.

A word is enough 4 the soji guy grin
Re: She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic by natan(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
Basically it is a game she is playing and you need not stay away from her if you really love her so much. I say this because it will hurt you if she goes. Do one simple thing; keep beautiful female friends,chat and send them sexy text messages and if she continues; let her know them and treat them with love;i bet you she will behave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie / Genotype Is Killing Me Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.