Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65356 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mr Stagger, this would be my last reply to you as I don't engage myself in an ignorant and argument.

1. As at 1987 which you claimed to have sold LPG, LPG consumption was very low.
2. As at 1987 which too claimed to have sold LPG, our refineries where working perfectly well and LPG was sourced from there (it was never imported).
3. LPG consumption crash from 1992 down till year 2000 reason been that our refineries started messing up and people resulted to importation of LPG which sky rocketed the price of LPG and made the product unattractive to compared to energy substitute like kerosene which was cheaper. the introduction of NLNG changed the whole game.
4. yes 40k Is noting compared to what I make on a monthly basis both from my job and as an entrepreneur. I would use this opportunity to state that I run a haulage company also.
I would not give out this feasibility study report for free because anyone who values knowledge should know it doesn't come for free. as I stated clearly in my openin post, I said only the first 3persons would be privileged.
if you aren't interested, its not mandatory you should comment or make statements that portrays the level of ignorance in matters like this.
this report is lying on my desk accumulating dust.
and just so u know too, it was prepared for a company under my supervision by a top rated research company in Nigeria and it doesn't cost anything less than 300k to do such report which contains everything.....I mean, everything a company needs to be successful.

thank you and goodluck to everyone.

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
@columella even if i did not apply for lpg business am interested in the business and report.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello Pls, whatsapp me or call on
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

lets discuss and fix a date so we can meet at an agreed venue so you can see the documents, approve it then pay.
I have up until 4th of February to be in Lagos.

thanks
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Columella:
Mr Stagger, this would be my last reply to you as I don't engage myself in an ignorant and argument.

1. As at 1987 which you claimed to have sold LPG, LPG consumption was very low.
2. As at 1987 which too claimed to have sold LPG, our refineries where working perfectly well and LPG was sourced from there (it was never imported).
3. LPG consumption crash from 1992 down till year 2000 reason been that our refineries started messing up and people resulted to importation of LPG which sky rocketed the price of LPG and made the product unattractive to compared to energy substitute like kerosene which was cheaper. the introduction of NLNG changed the whole game.
4. yes 40k Is noting compared to what I make on a monthly basis both from my job and as an entrepreneur. I would use this opportunity to state that I run a haulage company also.
I would not give out this feasibility study report for free because anyone who values knowledge should know it doesn't come for free. as I stated clearly in my openin post, I said only the first 3persons would be privileged.
if you aren't interested, its not mandatory you should comment or make statements that portrays the level of ignorance in matters like this.
this report is lying on my desk accumulating dust.
and just so u know too, it was prepared for a company under my supervision by a top rated research company in Nigeria and it doesn't cost anything less than 300k to do such report which contains everything.....I mean, everything a company needs to be successful.

thank you and goodluck to everyone.

Thank you.

By the way, the LPG business paid for my schooling o!

So whether the consumption was low then (which I doubt because I was clearing off 100 bottles of Cot, NIDO, Eagle and NNPC product a month easily as I had a good location), or whether it has changed, your price for such report is too high. I looked at the figures and even though I admit it looks well researched, there is a lot of gap between figures and the realities on ground.

To also add: one of my companies is a Level 1 procurement vendor for an international civil service organization. 90% of my money is made in foreign exchange. That is my level now. If you do not know what it means, ask some of your connected friends; they will tell you. I am not a local player. If you want, I can give you my vendor ID privately so you can verify.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
The figures on ground corresponds to what exactly is obtainable in Ikeja Lagos state.
what you saw it only a 1% image caption of what is contained in the documents.
also, the research is for a home delivery service.
the report is about running your lpg home delivery service like that of Jumia or konga business model.
the business model is exactly what is obtainable in New Zealand, Australia, UK and India.
so far, there are just two compaines in Nigeria operating this model and they are in Abuja.
other kind of home delivery services are handled by "quacks"
the viability report of this study is what banks and investors what to see.
so I know what I have and the cost for it isn't that bad compared to paying a research company to do it for you which you can just decided to call and ask how much and all would quote from 200k up.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
xdream:

Yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Ha ha ha, na only him waka come.

My friend, if u want people help them, if not open your own post and sell what u want to sell. We are only assisting future millionaires here for free...
Thank God, deadline is today am tired of seeing all this exploitations....

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
The only way this business can really succeed is if the FG bans roadside filling of gas. Back then, I had to go to AP at Reclamation road in PH to do the filling of cylinders, then ferry them to my location.

Until the FG takes action, people will keep patronizing those fillers and those into home delivery will need to work extra hard to make it.

So I would find it hard to pay 40k for such a feasibility. All those Igbo traders making millions did not pay for such feasibility studies.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by madgoat(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Columella:
To all those who wants to register for the youwin programme, if you do not have a feasibility study done on your business, you cannot and wouldn't be able to the Next level.

I have a prepared feasibility study report on Cooking gas home delivery service for a middle class area.

if interested in this business report/plan, it cost 40, 000 and payment would be made only after you have physically inspected the documents.
The document is exactly what Bank and Investors want to see when applying for a loan or seeking investors.
The document can be used to apply for the current YouWin programme in Nigeria.
The document was prepared by one of the top 5 marketing researching companies in Nigeria.
I am only going to sell this documents to the first 3 persons.

Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

New African Continental Energy seeks to engage in the HOME DEIVERY, distribution and sale of cooking gas -Liquefied Petroleum Gas {LPG} in Ikeja, Lagos state Nigeria.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

For a copy the full study report, it cost 40, 000 and payment would be made only after you have physically inspected the documents.
The document is exactly what Bank and Investors want to see when applying for a loan or seeking investors.
The document can be used to apply for the current YouWin programme in Nigeria.
The document was prepared by one of the top 5 marketing researching companies in Nigeria.
I am only going to sell this documents to the first 3 persons.

We do hope to hear back from you
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Thank you.
Okebugwu Williams Ikechukwu
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)

OGA GO AND SWALLOW YOUR REPORT IF YOU CANT GIVE IT OUT FREE.... SMMMHHHHH.... U WANT TO GET RICH OF INNOCENT NAIRALANDERS... ANOTHER USELESS SCAMMER ON THE PROWL. PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE THROWN INTO A SOAK AWAY.
NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS GUY AND HIS USELESS REPORT. HE IS JUST AFTER YOUR 40K. MAYBE HE EVEN STOLE THE REPORT (DATS IF IT EVEN EXISTS) AND IS LOOKING TO MAKE SOME CASH FROM IT.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwuka12:

Ha ha ha, na only him waka come.

My friend, if u want people help them, if not open your own post and sell what u want to sell. We are only assisting future millionaires here for free...
Thank God, deadline is today am tired of seeing all this exploitations....

Afterall there's more gain helping them than to charge them money for plates of pepper soup
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thanks Everyone for your awesome comments.......I have just showed your comments to my colleagues and we are all laughing.........lol
some of you clamor it should be free if I want to help
some of you calmor that it is a scam
and some make cheap naive statements...

Mr stagger, roadside vendors are not a hindrance neither are they gonna be competitors once you adopt the marketing strategy recommended for this business. I'm not sure you all know what a feasibility study is.

some said I stole this documents and i'm selling it.......well, if you think it's stolen, don't u think it would be wise to take an advantage of the fact it's stolen? stolen things are cheap isn't it?

another said youwin is over so no need......well, this document wasn't made for youwin. it was made for businesses with a vision.

I wish you all well with whatever you do.

just to throw a little hint, this feasibility study was developed for #echno Oil ltd (I'm sure you all can guess the company in full) and the company would soon commence with this business model for their lekki operating terrain.

#knowledge is power.

young people want to become successful yet they refused to learn the fundamentals of business or been an entrepreneur.........
I repeat, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
.... wow!.... spreads mat and sucks some zobororo
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Adulphus(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Columella:
Thanks Everyone for your awesome comments.......I have just showed your comments to my colleagues and we are all laughing.........lol

Mr stagger, roadside vendors are not a hindrance neither are they gonna be competitors once you adopt the marketing strategy recommended for this business. I'm not sure you all know what a feasibility study is.

some said I stole this documents and i'm selling it.......well, if you think it's stolen, don't u think it would be wise to take an advantage of the fact it's stolen? stolen things are cheap isn't it?

another said youwin is over so no need......well, this document wasn't made for youwin. it was made for businesses with a vision.

just to throw a little hint, this feasibility study was developed for #echno Oil ltd (I'm sure you all can guess the company in full) and the company would soon commence with this business model for their lekki operating terrain.

#knowledge is power.

young people want to become successful yet they refused to learn the fundamentals of business or been an entrepreneur.........

OGA! stop explaining yourself, people here does not need your report PERIOD! Many people who has QUOTED your post are WINNERS(Currently are Millionaires & FUTURE BILLIONAIREs). It will be just FIND if you stop POSTING on this THREAD.
SHALOM!

6 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Columella:

#knowledge is power.

Who gives a f... who the report was developed for? If it was developed for a company then why are trying to sell it here? Please keep your report. Nobody here will fall for it. You should have gone to the WEFA to pitch it to some investors there.

Or better still, why not show it to those your colleagues? Would it not be easier to sell it to them or partner with them since you all work together and "know" the business in and out? You are even the one that they should be laughing at...trying to sell a report to ignorant people when you have enlightened colleagues who should understand the business better and so should be easier to convince on the viability of the business. You can as well go to creek road market or Borokiri waterside in PH and sell the business to those market women there.

4 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by madgoat(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Columella:

#knowledge is power.

CONFIRMED USELESS SCAMMER grin
SEE AS HE IS SO DESPERATE TO SELL DIZ USELESS REPORT... BABA, USE UR REPORT TO CLEAN UR ANUS AND STOP DISTURBING US HERE. IF U WANNA GIVE US SOMETHING, GIVE IT FREE TO HELP THE YOUTHS AND THE YOUNGER ONES STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT IN LIFE, IF NOT, GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE.
YOU ARE IRRITATING ME WITH UR SCAM ANTICS. SO AMATEURISH. U NEED TO IMPROVE ON UR SCAMMING SKILLS IF U WANNA DECEIVE NAIRALANDERS... PEOPLE DON DEY WISE UP NOW AND DEY WONT FALL FOR UR DOG POO.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by igwillions: 12:06am On Jan 31, 2015
SUBMISSION OF FIRST STAGE APPLICATIONS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, 13/02/2015!!! grin cheesy cool cool. Source from youwin site

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by neksummi(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2015
igwillions:
SUBMISSION OF FIRST STAGE APPLICATIONS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, 13/02/2015!!! grin cheesy cool cool. Source from youwin site

I don't know why they like making extensions at the last minute!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2015
Such first class nonsense. You could imagine that I took a leave on health ground. To dot the i and cross the T. I even skipped dinner, just to submit before deadline. I just wished I listened to my inner thoughts.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2015
neksummi:

I don't know why they like making extensions at the last minute!

I concur. I am sure the "YouWIN slot allocation vendors", "feasibility report sellers" and "YouWIN certified consultants" will find this sweet music to their ears. More time to enable them continue hoodwinking people here.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by urchbarbie(f): 2:39am On Jan 31, 2015
A novice? Its u who now has d contacts for slots? Laws Gawd av mercy on tricksters. Amen
40dogzz:
I know my friends who won is real. pls what will make u have egde over other others, for them to choose u?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by agk20: 3:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Tor
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 31, 2015
still in need of business plan?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by ahaika23: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2015
agk20:
Maybe I'm being paranoid but 13th Feb? that's a day to the elections. Is this not a ploy so we can vote for the masterminds? what happens if they are not re-elected? Will the show still go on? You know I was hoping that they'd select first stage winners at the earlier scheduled date so that would give me a little proof that youwin 4 is unconnected to politics but I guess it probably is now. But I won't conclude too soon though cos I really pray they see this one through n steer it clear of any political misdemeanor. I really wish to be an awardee.....for God and for my people
you talk too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2015
fflamingo:
Such first class nonsense. You could imagine that I took a leave on health ground. To dot the i and cross the T. I even skipped dinner, just to submit before deadline. I just wished I listened to my inner thoughts.
The path you took is better.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2015
I wrote about the extension on this trend, now it has been extended.

In Edi Amin's voice ~ *Call me a prophet cos I predicted was gonna happen*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
i submited my application on thursday and was sent a confirmation, but to my suprise this aftanoon when i login into my account it was yet to go thru. wat do i do now shud i resubmit it? is anyone having similar problem here.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=xdream post=30294408]I wrote about the extension on this trend, now it has been extended.

In Edi Amin's voice ~ *Call me a prophet cos I predicted was gonna happen*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote
prophets dont predict they prophesy.
you re just a "predicter"
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by urchbarbie(f): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
I had d same prblm. I filled d form again and submitted. Once its succesful u won't be able to access d application icon again. #my2cents
belovedaja:
i submited my application on thursday and was sent a confirmation, but to my suprise this aftanoon when i login into my account it was yet to go thru. wat do i do now shud i resubmit it? is anyone having similar problem here.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=belovedaja post=30304281][/quote]

E pain you?

Moreover i said in Edi Amin's voice

Find out who Edi Amin is and submit to my table on or before friday to avoid 10 whips of koboko
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
xdream:

E pain you?

Moreover i said in Edi Amin's voice

Find out who Edi Amin is and submit to my table on or before friday to avoid 10 whips of koboko
e no pain rather e swit me. i just thought it will be ryt to corect a felow nairalander. i hope u ve taken the corection sha.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
some kind times una can like irrelevant argument. Winner go get kpali?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by linked: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
blink182:
some kind times una can like irrelevant argument. Winner go get kpali?
@ blink... youwin4 na our time ooo.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
linked:
@ blink... youwin4 na our time ooo.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.