Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65314 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by tswitch: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
laudate:

Gbam!! You hit the nail on the head, o jare! grin That 40k report is a bunch of crap.

Operational expenses are wrongly estimated and goverment taxes have not been factored in. The Techno Oil that he is referring to, has a Gas Plant along Lekki-Epe Expressway, that has been in existence for over 5 years, so when exactly did he write this report for them? shocked

That company also has very few gas plants within the country and is unlikely to expand its retail gas operations soon, as it has not recouped the money it spent importing & distributing cylinders, last year.

Competition along the Lekki-Epe axis where their gas plant is located is very high, as over 8 gas plants are also in operation along that same road. There is a price war going on every week in that axis. The gas plants there are barely managing to break even.

See how the guy said it is the business model is exactly what is obtainable in New Zealand, Australia, UK and India.
so far, there are just two companies in Nigeria operating this model and they are in Abuja
.. LWKMD! grin

Just saw this thread and you kinda beat me to the punch in responding to that slowpoke.
Techno Oil of all companies?
The flaw in his scam became too obviois when he started citing thrash as statistics then finally when he claimed he worked in Bonny Island.
As at 2008 companies along Lekki axis has already started sales and distribution of LPG to domestic and industrial consumers and the simple truth is that their financial projection is a thousand times more than the values in the crap he is selling although I do agree that the values he gave will set up a modest stand alone LPG refill and distribution company but he should have been honest about it than claiming one of the independent marketers in the downstream as feasibility report source.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Krak(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Whats wrong?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
madgoat:

Mumu of the highest order... If u get liver post ur pix and contact details here, in addition to d person u claim is helping u to get slot in YouWin. If truly u get liver and u are the son of ur father, post it here.
Someone shd report this guy to EFCC.

I already told u i will paste the link calm down, if u see it then u will come & arrest us, goodluck. If any body gets the grant will u share the profit with me? This clowns no be here.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by linked: 12:36am On Feb 14, 2015
I need extension o... kai.. youwin 4 is closed
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2015
linked:
I need extension o... kai.. youwin 4 is closed
bro, youwin has nothing to do with JEGA so forget postponement.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2015
march 15 again, why is everything always politicised in my dear country?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Ceejayo:
march 15 again, why is everything always politicised in my dear country?
It is just baffling.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chally02(m): 2:09am On Feb 15, 2015
This extension is so annoying, am sure its all politics because If Goodluck Jonathan doesn't win, that's the end of youwin
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2015
I swear, Johnathan politicizing everything will never take nigeria far. Every Gøddamn sector is infiltrated by this clueless man called president. He postponed it till the eve of election and later postponed it till a week to election. One thing is guaranteed here; If the election was to hold yesterday, you_win would have closed on the 13th. J
Johnathan rigging everything possible for him to stay in office is not a Sane thing, a president could do. I can never ever have a friend who will vote PDP, the powder maladministration is too much.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2015
fflamingo:
I swear, Johnathan politicizing everything will never take nigeria far. Every Gøddamn sector is infiltrated by this clueless man called president. He postponed it till the eve of election and later postponed it till a week to election. One thing is guaranteed here; If the election was to hold yesterday, you_win would have closed on the 13th. J
Johnathan rigging everything possible for him to stay in office is not a Sane thing, a president could do. I can never ever have a friend who will vote PDP, the powder maladministration is too much.

Calm down, youwin isn't your right

Right now I can't care less about the whole thing

3 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2015
Promhize:

It is whose then?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2015
blink182:
It is whose then?

Lets not get over ourselves. It is nobody's right. Can you sue the government for youwin?

I'm not justifying the incessant shifting, but if I may ask how many times was youwin three postponed?

If it is shifted till March 27 but the true aim of the program as in previous years is still achieved, what difference does it make?

Vote for whoever you wish to, let his campaign managers do whatever they deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Promhize:

Lets not get over ourselves. It is nobody's right. Can you sue the government for youwin?

I'm not justifying the incessant shifting, but if I may ask how many times was youwin three postponed?

If it is shifted till March 27 but the true aim of the program as in previous years is still achieved, what difference does it make?

Vote for whoever you wish to, let his campaign managers do whatever they deem fit.
sanity and integrity should be maintained by Youwin. Enough of
the thees extension!!. I just pray may 29th will be sacrosanct too. According to the umbrella calendar
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Promhize:

Right now I can't care less about the whole thing
What I believe is that someone right now is trying to use it to play into the
minds of Nigerians, especially at this period of elections, rather than getting to work
and begin screening entrepreneurs who worked with the deadlines in mind to submit their proposals. Discipline and time consciousness are attributes of successful entrepreneurs, I hope you know.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Promhize:

Mr. President has terrible advisers, it is because of these erratic behaviour foreign investors are mostly skeptical and treat Nigeria as a necessary evil.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by grandx88: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't get it. What has politics got to do with extensions. Don't let politics becloud your sense of reasoning. For ur information, the government can decide to scrap Youwin totally irrespective of the stage of the programme we have got to, whenever they deem necessary. My friend (a beneficiary of YOUWIN3) dat advised me to apply recounted how he heard about it on the last day of application and later heard of an extension to 21st Jan 2014 (it wasn't election period, mind u), he applied and won 8.5M. It took 1 full year before disbursement of funds. (The stages and processes take lots of time)

I heard that there was even a year that there were more than 1 deadline extensions. You guys should stop this petty and partisan reasoning.

See dis as an opportunity for so many other bright ideas that will move the economy of this country forward (but haven't heard yet or are having some difficulties with application) to key in just like you have...stop grumbling and see the positives.

5 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
as a true entreprenuer you shud not depend totaly on fg to raise fund for your business. no matter the side you belong to in nigeria politics you shud not bring it here.
youwin was initially planed to last for 3 editions but was extended to 4th edition. how many was youwin 2 & 3 deadline extended? truth is that youwin will be scrapped irrespective of who wins in the forthcomin election.
besides another regime can even bring an improved/enlarge version of youwin. we shud just pray for a peaceful & credible election.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
grandx88:
I don't get it. What has politics got to do with extensions. Don't let politics becloud your sense of reasoning. For ur information, the government can decide to scrap Youwin totally irrespective of the stage of the programme we have got to, whenever they deem necessary. My friend (a beneficiary of YOUWIN3) dat advised me to apply recounted how he heard about it on the last day of application and later heard of an extension to 21st Jan 2014 (it wasn't election period, mind u), he applied and won 8.5M. It took 1 full year before disbursement of funds. (The stages and processes take lots of time)

I heard that there was even a year that there were more than 1 deadline extensions. You guys should stop this petty and partisan reasoning.

See dis as an opportunity for so many other bright ideas that will move the economy of this country forward (but haven't heard yet or are having some difficulties with application) to key in just like you have...stop grumbling and see the positives.
You are entitled to your opinion, let others express theirs as they deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
belovedaja:
as a true entreprenuer you shud not depend totaly on fg to raise fund for your business. no matter the side you belong to in nigeria politics you shud not bring it here.
youwin was initially planed to last for 3 editions but was extended to 4th edition. how many was youwin 2 & 3 deadline extended? truth is that youwin will be scrapped irrespective of who wins in the forthcomin election.
besides another regime can even bring an improved/enlarge version of youwin. we shud just pray for a peaceful & credible election.
Are you in charge of the governing body, do not speak like you are an insider because I know you are not.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
grandx88:

my brother i agree with wit u a 100% ...

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
pls lets stop all these...we wont get any where with all dese allegations and baseless accusations towards our president....this is not d first time dat youwin has been extended....infact during d youwin 1 which i didnt participate,it was extended,correct me if am wrong,more than 4 times and the same happened in youwin 3....
pls wat ever bickering anyone may have against d president sud b taken 2 d politics section and not here..haba
the whole speculation and allegations are just too much and its really annoying...lets be civilized for once and anticipate d best!!

3 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
I know most of us had strategically hoped to use the outcome(Pass/Fail) of the Youwin Programme to make further plans.

Please I beg of us, Let's maintain Decorum especially on the YouWin Thread. I know its not easy. I can feel our pains and the frustration most of us are going through with the incessant shift. Yes, I want us to use our conscience based on several factors to choose or vote anyone.

But We must refuse to be victims of our current national situation. Know that even if Youwin doesn't work-out, There will be more opportunities and Open doors for each of us. God Bless Everyone. God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by grandx88: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
blink182:
You are entitled to your opinion, let others express theirs as they deem fit.

@blink.... There are close to 600 posts on this thread and if u go through them, u'll find only one credited to grandx88...and in that single post of mine, I did not in anyway suggest that people shouldn't air their opinion, I rather just aired mine which is not in anyway oppressive or hateful. I have admired ur previous posts that bordered on Youwin application issues, but this new political vibe has got the whole thread messy.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2015
grandx88:

@blink.... There are close to 600 posts on this thread and if u go through them, u'll find only one credited to grandx88...and in that single post of mine, I did not in anyway suggest that people shouldn't air their opinion, I rather just aired mine which is not in anyway oppressive or hateful. I have admired ur previous posts that bordered on Youwin application issues, but this new political vibe has got the whole thread messy.
exactly...this thread wasnt created to complain about the extensions...it was made to share ideas and infos as regards youwin 4 application ..we must stick to d reason y d thread was created at the first place...!!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by juri: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Were all previous edition postponements political as well?. Please, don't read or bring politics in everything.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2015
grandx88:

It is not an issue of political vibe but of mismanagement and incompetence where it shouldn't exist. We are not the one politicising the situation but the youwin office. It can be frustrating.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Youwin Extension for some is a chance to be part of the programme but a delay for those that have submitted. Whatever category you fall in... Pls be patient with the system n let every1 be carried along.

Youwin3 was extended up to 3time n its by the 3rd Extension I got to knw abt it and applied. Today am gr8FUL for the Extension!!!

Deliberate ideas on how to perfect ur work to win rather than speculating reasons behind extension.
GoodLuck to You

4 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
daddyfowl:
Youwin Extension for some is a chance to be part of the programme but a delay for those that have submitted. Whatever category you fall in... Pls be patient with the system n let every1 be carried along.

Youwin3 was extended up to 3time n its by the 3rd Extension I got to knw abt it and applied. Today am gr8FUL for the Extension!!!

Deliberate ideas on how to perfect ur work to win rather than speculating reasons behind extension.
GoodLuck to You
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hi guys, its been a while......

I think the focus should be..... weda it closes in march or april or may, .... the prayer is that let your names be in the 2nd stage. We should be praying for favour. Because uwin can close today and many names will not be there....

As many have said, date has been postponed in the different editions. Lets keep the hope high.

See u at the top....
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by kaysy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
chukwuka12:
Hi guys, its been a while......

I think the focus should be..... weda it closes in march or april or may, .... the prayer is that let your names be in the 2nd stage. We should be praying for favour. Because uwin can close today and many names will not be there....

As many have said, date has been postponed in the different editions. Lets keep the hope high.

See u at the top....

Seconded.... some people leaves sheep and starts chasing after goats.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
You guys are funny. Complaining about the extension? Smiles

Ok let's analyze this;

I am pretty sure over 200,000 applicants have registered and have submitted their YouWiN4! business plans

6000 applicants will advance to the next stage. Now, how many people will complain at this point? I mean the people that will not advance to the next stage? Someone that didn't make it in YouWiN! 3 said GEJ use YouWiN! to empower his people, its not true! I am sure after 6000 applicants made it to the second stage in YouWiN! 4, many people here will say the same thing!

After this, the list will be shortlisted to 2250 applicants (as it was in YouWiN! 3) To get to this stage will take an average of 6months. Why are you guys complaining now?

Ok, the 2250 shortlisted applicants will now face some professional panelist to defend their plans, at this stage nobody wants to fail but the list will be reduced to 1500 finalist/winners. This is the point where the BIG BOYS and BIG GIRLS cry. Again, why are you guys complaining at this early stage?

The winners will also cry, rant and insult one another because there would be a lot of delay and doubt as the tranche payment will seem almost impossible. So why are you guys ranting upon zilch now?

Don't forget that to get to the finals, it would take almost a year... YouWiN! 3 took exactly 10months. You guys don't need to complain now at all

I have a piece of advice for you all, pretend as if you didn't register for YouWiN!

Pretend as if you are not expecting to win

Don't say I didn't tell you that YouWiN! could be so frustrating because the grant is not free. It will cost you your time, emotional feelings and you may even fall sick while waiting

Or is there anything good that comes easy?

There's only one thing you guys need at this point, divine favour. That's all

Above all, I can see some new millionaires among you. I will be waiting at the finish line to welcome you guys grin

Good evening pals, how was your day?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
xdream:
You guys are funny. Complaining about the extension? Smiles

Ok let's analyze this;

I am pretty sure over 200,000 applicants have registered and have submitted their YouWiN4! business plans

6000 applicants will advance to the next stage. Now, how many people will complain at this point? I mean the people that will not advance to the next stage? Someone that didn't make it in YouWiN! 3 said GEJ use YouWiN! to empower his people, its not true! I am sure after 6000 applicants made it to the second stage in YouWiN! 4, many people here will say the same thing!

After this, the list will be shortlisted to 2250 applicants (as it was in YouWiN! 3) To get to this stage will take an average of 6months. Why are you guys complaining now?

Ok, the 2250 shortlisted applicants will now face some professional panelist to defend their plans, at this stage nobody wants to fail but the list will be reduced to 1500 finalist/winners. This is the point where the BIG BOYS and BIG GIRLS cry. Again, why are you guys complaining at this early stage?

The winners will also cry, rant and insult one another because there would be a lot of delay and doubt as the tranche payment will seem almost impossible. So why are you guys ranting upon zilch now?

Don't forget that to get to the finals, it would take almost a year... YouWiN! 3 took exactly 10months. You guys don't need to complain now at all

I have a piece of advice for you all, pretend as if you didn't register for YouWiN!

Pretend as if you are not expecting to win

Don't say I didn't tell you that YouWiN! could be so frustrating because the grant is not free. It will cost you your time, emotional feelings and you may even fall sick while waiting

Or is there anything good that comes easy?

There's only one thing you guys need at this point, divine favour. That's all

Above all, I can see some new millionaires among you. I will be waiting at the finish line to welcome you guys grin

Good evening pals, how was your day?

Exactly sir @ the bolded. The best thing is to take one's mind off it, I forgot about youwin till Feb 12

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.