Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65311 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
urchbarbie:
A novice? Its u who now has d contacts for slots? Laws Gawd av mercy on tricksters. Amen
Have i ever trick u? Am waiting 4 closing date na.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Some Nairaland members ar very fund of doing this. They did not investigate a person, or even send a person money they have started calling the person a trickster. Am waiting 4 the closing date as i said, i will post @ll the contact. It happend on the trend 1st grade london wears, where some people accused the guy that he is a scam not untill some that have done biz with him cleared the air.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
40dogzz:
Some Nairaland members ar very fund of doing this. They did not investigate a person, or even send a person money they have started calling the person a trickster. Am waiting 4 the closing date as i said, i will post @ll the contact. It happend on the trend 1st grade london wears, where some people accused the guy that he is a scam not untill some that have done biz with him cleared the air.

Aha! Dem don dey show themselves again o! Dem don come again o!

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by madgoat(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
40dogzz:

You are still trying to scam people bcoz u av heard the closing date has been extended. grin
Is it by force to get YouWin slots frm u? grin we said we dnt want ur YouWin slots, abi na by force grin. Abeg go and look for others to scam.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
40dogzz:

Abeg if I fry eggs with red oil, e go sweet?

I never marry and I don't have a gf so I can't cook

I say make I ask you if he go sweet because you sabi advertise on how to cook

I am waiting for your response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by dav8id(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
madgoat:

You are still trying to scam people bcoz u av heard the closing date has been extended. grin
Is it by force to get YouWin slots frm u? grin we said we dnt want ur YouWin slots, abi na by force grin. Abeg go and look for others to scam.

no mind d guy..i reply him to tell me where he stay in abuja so that i can confirm him but he pretended as he no see my post....

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
40dogzz:
bro you are looking for recharge card money. I go try send u #200mtn ... 2123 5236 25** the last 2 digit, I will send you after I get past stage 3.. Poverty is really a bastärd
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
40dogzz:
Columella:
Thanks Everyone for your awesome comments.......I have just showed your comments to my colleagues and we are all laughing.........lol
some of you clamor it should be free if I want to help
some of you calmor that it is a scam
and some make cheap naive statements...
Mr stagger, roadside vendors are not a hindrance neither are they gonna be competitors once you adopt the marketing strategy recommended for this business. I'm not sure you all know what a feasibility study is.
some said I stole this documents and i'm selling it.......well, if you think it's stolen, don't u think it would be wise to take an advantage of the fact it's stolen? stolen things are cheap isn't it?
another said youwin is over so no need......well, this document wasn't made for youwin. it was made for businesses with a vision.
I wish you all well with whatever you do.
just to throw a little hint, this feasibility study was developed for #echno Oil ltd (I'm sure you all can guess the company in full) and the company would soon commence with this business model for their lekki operating terrain.
#knowledge is power.
young people want to become successful yet they refused to learn the fundamentals of business or been an entrepreneur.........
I repeat, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Most here have submitted there concept notes, if not for anything else I want to thank the two of you for keeping these thread alive and the good comic relief you brought with you.

#scammer and #feasibilityole

3 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by laudate: 2:06am On Feb 02, 2015
stagger:
The only way this business can really succeed is if the FG bans roadside filling of gas. Back then, I had to go to AP at Reclamation road in PH to do the filling of cylinders, then ferry them to my location.

Until the FG takes action, people will keep patronizing those fillers and those into home delivery will need to work extra hard to make it.

So I would find it hard to pay 40k for such a feasibility. All those Igbo traders making millions did not pay for such feasibility studies.

Gbam!! You hit the nail on the head, o jare! grin That 40k report is a bunch of crap.

Operational expenses are wrongly estimated and goverment taxes have not been factored in. The Techno Oil that he is referring to, has a Gas Plant along Lekki-Epe Expressway, that has been in existence for over 5 years, so when exactly did he write this report for them? shocked

That company also has very few gas plants within the country and is unlikely to expand its retail gas operations soon, as it has not recouped the money it spent importing & distributing cylinders, last year.

Competition along the Lekki-Epe axis where their gas plant is located is very high, as over 8 gas plants are also in operation along that same road. There is a price war going on every week in that axis. The gas plants there are barely managing to break even.

See how the guy said it is the business model is exactly what is obtainable in New Zealand, Australia, UK and India.
so far, there are just two companies in Nigeria operating this model and they are in Abuja
.. LWKMD! grin

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 2:34am On Feb 02, 2015
laudate:

Gbam!! You hit the nail on the head, o jare! grin That 40k report is a bunch of crap.

Operational expenses are wrongly estimated and goverment taxes have not been factored in. The Techno Oil that he is referring to, has a Gas Plant along Lekki-Epe Expressway, that has been in existence for over 5 years, so when exactly did he write this report for them? shocked

That company also has very few gas plants within the country and is unlikely to expand its retail gas operations soon, as it has not recouped the money it spent importing & distributing cylinders, last year.

Competition along the Lekki-Epe axis where their gas plant is located is very high, as over 8 gas plants are also in operation along that same road. There is a price war going on every week in that axis. The gas plants there are barely managing to break even.

See how the guy said it is the business model is exactly what is obtainable in New Zealand, Australia, UK and India.
so far, there are just two companies in Nigeria operating this model and they are in Abuja
.. LWKMD! grin

My brother thank you.

You can imagine the guy says he works in LNG, and he has colleagues who understand the business better than some of us that did it way back and paid our school fees with it.

But instead of selling the report to his fellow LNG people with all the money they are paid and with their "advanced knowledge", he prefers to come to Nairaland to sell it to us who in his words are "ignorant" and who will in his assessment, be more gullible and be awed by his LNG, haulage and LPG ownership claims.

E no work. It is too early in 2015 for people to fall for such scams.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Please house, i put my capital equipment sum at 3.8m, and the cost of minimum equipment to start the business at 5.6m.

Is this ok
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Promhize:
Please house, i put my capital equipment sum at 3.8m, and the cost of minimum equipment to start the business at 5.6m.

Is this ok

What equipment is that?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2015
xdream:

What equipment is that?

A cream separator machine and a steaming machine
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Promhize:

Is this ok
Minimum capital expense can not exceed total capital cost, at most they should be equal.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2015
blink182:
Minimum capital expense can not exceed total capital cost, at most they should be equal.

I already submitted
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Promhize:

Well you've heard from some of us, your presentation was wrong. Why didn't you ask earlier?

Its high time you turn Mario to God. Peace!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Promhize:

Well you've heard from some of us, your presentation was wrong. Why didn't you ask earlier?

Its high time you turn Mario to God. Peace!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
dav8id:

no mind d guy..i reply him to tell me where he stay in abuja so that i can confirm him but he pretended as he no see my post....
I stay in gwarinpa close 2 charle boy, why will i hide i know am clean. I posted my phone number, u should have called.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
40dogzz:
I stay in gwarinpa close 2 charle boy, why will i hide i know am clean. I posted my phone number, u should have called.

40dogzz hope u know that if your claim was real you are putting your source in danger of sack. Cuz if by mistake you win, we will bring up this post and you&and your source will spend some time with EFCC, cuz we no go gree. Cuz nairalanders and nigerians in general cant b suffering to do d right thing, and odas will be using 40k to spoil it.

I personally know that of all govt project, uwin has the highest level of transparency.... at least 80%.

So my advise..... stop defending yourself or talking about your former claim let it just die a natural death. We will appreciate contributions from you were neccessary.

Regards.( no hard feelings)

5 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
40dogzz:

So you even live on 6th avenue. Ok naaa!

Make you venture win. We will trace you and get you to explain how you made it, you and your source.

It is people like this that keep truncating the few good things that Jonathan is trying to do. Let equity and justice and merit prevail; no way. People like una no go gree. Na God go punish all of una. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
stagger:

So you even live on 6th avenue. Ok naaa!

Make you venture win. We will trace you and get you to explain how you made it, you and your source.

It is people like this that keep truncating the few good things that Jonathan is trying to do. Let equity and justice and merit prevail; no way. People like una no go gree. Na God go punish all of una. Rubbish!
see ignorant man, is this a treat or what? 4 ur info i hav never feared any1 in my life, bring it on. So what will be ur bases to deal with me? Do u think is an illegal road side thingz, na men wey dey mouthed the run am if u no know.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Krak(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
40dogzz:
see ignorant man, is this a treat or what? 4 ur info i hav never feared any1 in my life, bring it on. So what will be ur bases to deal with me? Do u think is an illegal road side thingz, na men wey dey mouthed the run am if u no know.

Please just shut your mouth. You sound like an ignorant juvenile delinquent.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
40dogzz:

If you see case you go run.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Well i see u guyz ain't ready 4 biz. I have done biz with guyz on niaraland without seeing them, what the heck with these guyz blabing. I sent money to a guy in lag i never knew before & we did smooth biz. U guyz ar just shouting coz of 50k, i have lost millions in biz & life goes on. Money comes money goes, if u don't take risk then u will be in 1 position.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by stagger: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
40dogzz:
Well i see u guyz ain't ready 4 biz. I have done biz with guyz on niaraland without seeing them, what the heck with these guyz blabing. I sent money to a guy in lag i never knew before & we did smooth biz. U guyz ar just shouting coz of 50k, i have lost millions in biz & life goes on. Money comes money goes, if u don't take risk then u will be in 1 position.

Go and jump into the soakaway pit in your house. Dishonest fellow.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by linked: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
40dogzz:
@ 40dogzz.... kindly send to me the following..
1. A full scale genuine portrait photograph of yourself
2. Your full house address

Paste same here on this thread. Thus you'll gain faster than you imagine the popularity you seek.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
40dogzz:

Sorry, here na bad market!

Please don't cry, go and scam the toddlers

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
40dogzz:

I talked to u as a matured person and even said u should forget the previous comments and move... u refused.
Hope u enjoying the insults u getting, and my broda, dats not d way to get along. I would love it if i meet a nairalander in person it will be like... oh its dat guy on nairaland that .... den something nice....
But u turning ur case to be... oh its that funny scammer on nairaland....
See u cant force people to buy somtin. If no one is interested, leave it and look for how\what else u can contribute... u must not answer every1 dat makes a comment.
Pls let dis die a natural death...
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by kendraloops(f): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
maga no gree pay Sir 40dogzz, move on mehn! Sheesh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by madgoat(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
40dogzz:

Mumu of the highest order... If u get liver post ur pix and contact details here, in addition to d person u claim is helping u to get slot in YouWin. If truly u get liver and u are the son of ur father, post it here.
Someone shd report this guy to EFCC.

40dogzz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.