Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? (5968 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
i b he not she mbok

What Do You Plan To Get Your
Boyfriend/husband For Xmas?...if I'm not mistaken, I think I am reponding based on the topic
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Hariyorh:

What Do You Plan To Get Your
Boyfriend/husband For Xmas?...if I'm not mistaken, I think I am reponding based on the topic

Hariyorh:

Ok op, get him some personalized items...a beautiful mug or somthing similar

that's your reply which appear as though you were addressing me as a "she"
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Hedybee(f): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Agybabe:
I will teach him how to treat a lady better.

That's the greatest gift of all.

Materially, maybe a tie or a belt.

**faints

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:

that's your reply which appear as though you were addressing me as a "she"
ok, but therez neither f nor m after your moniker...the topic tho
All d same, I get
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hedybee:
Xmas neva reach na
so until Xmas reach before u go begin crack ya head abi? Na wa o
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:

**faints
Lmao. why are you fainting
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
MsMariah:
Lmao. why are you fainting
among everything there is to give as an Maa gift.....tie or a belt??
Its soooo not it at all!!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:

bros, i tire. Only one person na hin don come close. Chei naija girls ooooo.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by lahit14(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hariyorh:

ok, but therez neither f nor m after your moniker...the topic tho
All d same, I get

Babe, I take it u didn't get my reply, howdy? Do u tink u can flash my numbr, I just wana ask u some questions. Its business related. 08065926664. Dis evenin, thx
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
bros, i tire. Only one person na hin don come close. Chei naija girls ooooo.
As in eeehn cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Make i join cry ewoooooooo
AgapeCharis:
As in eeehn cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
A bag of weed
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
3cycle:

Bite me...
I repeat buy condoms for boyfriends ngwa do your worst. undecided
bites her bwest like a rabbid dog... angry
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
miztola:
A bag of weed
Miztola, biko on serious note na. Abeg. I will take weed extracts, mostly CBD (cannabinoid) which has high potency for curing many illness cos I get malaria now. Oya go bring me CBD mbok.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
Miztola, biko on serious note na. Abeg. I will take weed extracts, mostly CBD (cannabinoid) which has high potency for curing many illness cos I get malaria now. Oya go bring me CBD mbok.
The weed no be for u nau....,na surprise Christmas gift for my bf/husband tongue
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
A lady who gets me condoms when I travel is directly asking for a writ of dismissal.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
Make i join cry ewoooooooo
Lol
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
A nice foot wear & if more money a nice wrist watch grin love 4 my boo.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
lahit14:

Babe, I take it u didn't get my reply, howdy? Do u tink u can flash my numbr, I just wana ask u some questions. Its business related. 08065926664. Dis evenin, thx
ok
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by cirmuell(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
miztola:
A bag of weed
weed? I don't smoke undecidedangry
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
A nice foot wear & if more money a nice wrist watch grin love 4 my boo.
love you too. *Falls from cloud9* smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
cirmuell:
weed? I don't smoke undecidedangry
weed aint bad bro
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Looking at this thread b like say make I cry.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by cirmuell(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
weed aint bad bro
didn't say it is.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by justmag(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
I got my gf an exclusive Michael Kors bag and bracelet but now am regifting because we broke up a while ago! undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:

Lol. So what is cool
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
miztola:
A bag of weed
Lmao. my dear I'm not giving him anything again o. I was eyeing one lenovo's tab I saw but now I think condom is the surest thing.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
3cycle:
For husband I can't think of any, a bottle of wine and any traditional wear (GEJ type).

For Boyfriends buy him packs of Condom especially if he won't be spending the Xmas in the same town as you.
WTF you're encouraging cheating.....
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
love you too. *Falls from cloud9* smiley
don't fall now! U want d gift to waste? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Harbosede02:
Ferrari
Correct babesmiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
justmag:
I got my gf an exclusive Michael Kors bag and bracelet but now am regifting because we broke up a while ago! undecided
or did u break up with her after seeing the price tag of wat she asked 4 for Christmas?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game Time...(romancelanders Sing) / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. / Do I Have Big Bosoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.