Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? (5969 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u dey find who go use belt beat u abi? cheesy

Lmao.
Any guy wey beat me eh, na that day I go give am red card. it will be fvcking OVER I swear.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rexnegro:

As if we guys don't have them or we can't buy them abi ? U dey mind some stingy girls ? Akagum dey their Pam
Since when has it become a crime to give what you can afford? a gift is suppose to be well appreciated no matter how small it is . It doesn't mean you can't buy them na, Its just to show she cares.

Chai, na people like you dey make me keep my money ashwear.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by justmag(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
y dere is a break up before she gets d gift and not after grin

I got the gift early in advance when it was convenient. I am thoughtful like dat. I didn't want to wait for Christmas period when you have to buy this n that! That's it really! We broke up over something else.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
MsMariah:
Lmao. my dear I'm not giving him anything again o. I was eyeing one lenovo's tab I saw but now I think condom is the surest thing.
Lol....don't try it o
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
cirmuell:
weed? I don't smoke undecidedangry
U don't have to smoke it....ll spike ur food with it wink
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
miztola:

Lol....don't try it o
Lol. you know I can't.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Rexnegro(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2014
MsMariah:
Since when has it become a crime to give what you can afford? a gift is suppose to be well appreciated no matter how small it is . It doesn't mean you can't buy them na, Its just to show she cares.

Chai, na people like you dey make me keep my money ashwear.
A gift should be appreciated no mata how small abi ? U sound as if u go appreciate flower or Xmas card if ur guy give u. As long u be naija girl abegi make I hear word don't come here and sound diff when almost all of una na the same tin una be .... Na people like me dey make u keep ur money ? Am not surprise , when it has been written that una naija girls stingy scatta . So keep ur money to ursef since notin dey market except boxer n Singlet una sabi see pass....naija girls ? stingy breeds them.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Rexnegro(m): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
No mind dem
If I hear say I mind them bro when Most of them na liabilities they be. Na to only dey chop ur money they sabi. As per sex they go still chop u join cos they enjoy far more than we guys.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2014
Rexnegro:

A gift should be appreciated no mata how small abi ? U sound as if u go appreciate flower or Xmas card if ur guy give u. As long u be naija girl abegi make I hear word don't come here and sound diff when almost all of una na the same tin una be .... Na people like me dey make u keep ur money ? Am not surprise , when it has been written that una naija girls stingy scatta . So keep ur money to ursef since notin dey market except boxer n Singlet una sabi see pass....naija girls ? stingy breeds them.
And you quote me to write epistle? if I'm different or not you don't know so don't come sound like na house you go give your babe for Xmas. rich breeds them.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Rexnegro(m): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2014
MsMariah:
And you quote me to write epistle? if I'm different or not you don't know so don't come sound like na house you go give your babe for Xmas. rich breeds them.
Yes I write epistle for girls like u who don't understand anything. I claim it I am a rich breed in Jesus name, tanx for d prayer. goodnight before u turn am to fight ma.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Rexnegro:

Yes I write epistle for girls like u who don't understand anything. I claim it I am a rich breed in Jesus name, tanx for d prayer. goodnight before u turn am to fight ma.
Its good meeting people like you who know all. abeg come teach me o because honestly I nor understand anything.

Lol. turn am to fight? that just cracked me up. nairaland know say I get phobia for e-fight so enjoy your night and abeg no use cutlass pursue me for my sleep o. Lol.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Rexnegro(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2014
MsMariah:
Its good meeting people like you who know all. abeg come teach me o because honestly I nor understand anything.

Lol. turn am to fight? that just cracked me up. nairaland know say I get phobia for e-fight so enjoy your night and abeg no use cutlass pursue me for my sleep o. Lol.
Lool yeye girl.. How I want take pursue u when ur snoring loud like outdoor beach speakers . Nice meeting u tho, Sleepwell babe n takia..
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2014
Rexnegro:

Lool yeye girl.. How I want take pursue u when ur snoring loud like outdoor beach speakers . Nice meeting u tho, Sleepwell babe n takia..
Lmao. you nor lie o, my snoring no be here o.

Good night and if I wake late for mass na you i go call when I reach gate of heaven. sleep night and don't go late to church o. Chao.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Rexnegro(m): 12:58am On Nov 16, 2014
MsMariah:
Lmao. you nor lie o, my snoring no be here o.

Good night and if I wake late for mass na you i go call when I reach gate of heaven. sleep night and don't go late to church o. Chao.
I go try go make I no lie to u babe. Pray me n nigeria o. Goodnight
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Rexnegro:

If I hear say I mind them bro when Most of them na liabilities they be. Na to only dey chop ur money they sabi. As per sex they go still chop u join cos they enjoy far more than we guys.
hahahahahaa
Dx ur own bad o. So u no dey gain anything at all from ur babe??
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2014
MsMariah:
Lmao.
Any guy wey beat me eh, na that day I go give am red card. it will be fvcking OVER I swear.
talk abt been tender hearted smiley
But no buy belt o. No say I no tell u o
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by cirmuell(m): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2014
miztola:

U don't have to smoke it....ll spike ur food with it wink
gringrin ur wicked.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2014
justmag:

I got the gift early in advance when it was convenient. I am thoughtful like dat. I didn't want to wait for Christmas period when you have to buy this n that! That's it really! We broke up over something else.
hmmmmmmmmmm! Ok oooo!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2014
2Sexi wan use style tell him babe mk she buy better thing come this Xmas cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2014
Pls I make romantic Xmas cards, incase you want it delivered to your partner.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2014
Rexnegro:

guy calm down! U sound like u've dated only stingy girls. Gift or no gift Christmas will happen. Believe me, there r naija girls whho spend more dan guys sef
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2014
chidyhels:
2Sexi wan use style tell him babe mk she buy better thing come this Xmas cheesy

lol. Your Amebo no get part 2. Your winsh no be this world oooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2014
chidyhels:
Romantic Xmas card??

Dt tin stl dey exist. I don't think anyone will appreciate dt kinda gift in dx dispensation

U look beautifult tho kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2014
chidyhels:
u nor get bf ni? Ibo-tic n ego woman
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2014
cirmuell:
gringrin ur wicked.
Anything for u baby cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by cirmuell(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2014
miztola:

Anything for u baby cheesy
U're just mean...grin

Happy Sundae smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by omeogaprecious(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2014
a rolex watch and boxers :Pa rolex watch and boxers
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by tchigofigo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bisjosh:
He has many things already.

But am thinking of getting him some nice t-shirts, jeans and perfume.

He bot me a tab....now is to show how nice grin i am
bby, bt u knw i av enof t-shirts n jeans too..y not get me smthing cheap like.,let's say.,nokia arte 8800..
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
cirmuell:
U're just mean...grin

Happy Sundae smiley

Happy sunday to you too smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Jenams:
u nor get bf ni? Ibo-tic n ego woman
Lwkmd
Why did I come here kwanu?
I was running short of ideas

Oya tell me wat you want for Xmascheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Romantic Xmas card??

Just try and see.
Thanks for the womanrapperismgrin
kiss
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
chidyhels:

Lwkmd
Why did I come here kwanu?
I was running short of ideas

Oya tell me wat you want for Xmascheesy
ur head light n inner light. #allinone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game Time...(romancelanders Sing) / Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. / Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.