Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? (5973 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Harbosede02:
Ferrari
e no want ferrari e say na ur love ooooo
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
or did u break up with her after seeing the price tag of wat she asked u for Christmas?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by justmag(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
or did u break up with her after seeing the price tag of wat she asked 4 for Christmas?

Nah! She was not the type to ask for anything. I just wanted to surprise her with that. it was expensive tho!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
justmag:

Nah! She was not the type to ask for anything. I just wanted to surprise her with that. it was expensive tho!
there is more to dis story! Wait! I need to cosult the oracles on dis case. Pull ur slippers b4 coming in
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by justmag(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
there is more to dis story! Wait! I need to cosult the oracles on dis case. Pull ur slippers b4 coming in

Lol! More to what? ? Why I got the gift or what??
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
MsMariah:
Lol. So what is cool
a nicely customized iPhone 6+ grin
A sweet tab
Michael kors wrist watch
So many cool stuffs jare cool cool cool

Depending on wat he loves and values tho
If he's someone like 2sexi dt loves games,,an Xbox ll b cool
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
a nicely customized iPhone 6+ grin
A sweet tab
Michael kors wrist watch
So many cool stuffs jare cool cool cool

Depending on wat he loves and values tho
If he's someone like 2sexi dt loves games,,an Xbox ll b cool
See your mouth. if I give am singlet wey get biro inside make he reject am, after all na gift them call am and na wetin I fit afford be that.
No be only iphone6+. How many months allawee I go take buy iPhone 6+? abi na my 19,800 wey I dey manage I go use? nobody is getting anything from me this year.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
A nice foot wear & if more money a nice wrist watch grin love 4 my boo.
Jordan is ok for me and you can also buy me pongila
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Habeebpain(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
Please share as you might help someone get a good idea of what to get for theirs.

Please let's make this fun and give guys hope that there are ladies out there who can spend on their man too and not the reverse.

Thank you.

If he uses a smartphone, a top quality power bank is the best gift you can give him. You can check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/genuine-lumsingtm-romoss-sense-4tm

It's a good gift for both sexes.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Vessi:

WTF you're encouraging cheating.....
All boyfriends cheat except he has the fear of God.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
3cycle:

You are contradicting yourself.
All boyfriends cheat is an allegation. Saying the ones with fear of God don't means not all boyfriends cheat. You see your life?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Tymax(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
3cycle:

Ah ahn!
See vote of no confidence. You just pack everybody like that. I'm different, mind you.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
justmag:

Lol! More to what? ? Why I got the gift or what??
y dere is a break up before she gets d gift and not after grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Vessi:

You are contradicting yourself.
All boyfriends cheat is an allegation. Saying the ones with fear of God don't means not all boyfriends cheat. You see your life?
calm down!!! Personal opinion
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
calm down!!! Personal opinion
A very flawed personal opinion. Why didn't she also say all girls cheat ? Akuko n'egwuregwu.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
MsMariah:
See your mouth. if I give am singlet wey get biro inside make he reject am, after all na gift them call am and na wetin I fit afford be that.
No be only iphone6+. How many months allawee I go take buy iPhone 6+? abi na my 19,800 wey I dey manage I go use? nobody is getting anything from me this year.
girl get some1 something even if it's with d 19800 grin remember it is in giving that u receive & also a giver is a giver irrespective of how little or how much they've got
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Vessi:

A very flawed personal opinion. Why didn't she also say all girls cheat ? Akuko n'egwuregwu.
hmmmmm! Please wat language is dat?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmm! Please wat language is dat?
The language of my grandfathers.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
girl get some1 something even if it's with d 19800 grin remember it is in giving that u receive & also a giver is a giver irrespective of how little or how much they've got
Heheheh. if I use my 19800 what will I use for myself na? lol.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
e no want ferrari e say na ur love ooooo
lol,na wetin he tell u be dat abi??
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Vessi:

The language of my grandfathers.
abeg where ur grandfathers from d moon cos biting myself is sure if I try speaking that language
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
abeg where ur grandfathers from d moon cos biting myself is sure if I try speaking that language
Then don't speak it.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
MsMariah:
Heheheh. if I use my 19800 what will I use for myself na? lol.
believe! Some1 cud surprise u
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tymax:

Ah ahn!
See vote of no confidence. You just pack everybody like that. I'm different, mind you.
Are you dating anyone now?
grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
believe! Some1 cud surprise u
OK.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
MsMariah:
Lol!
Alawee wey person no dey fit save sef

Sha u can squeeze out some money n get like 2 good sleeves. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol!
Alawee wey person no dey fit save sef

Sha u can squeeze out some money n get like 2 good sleeves. smiley
Belt. Lol.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Harbosede02:
lol,na wetin he tell u be dat abi??
yes
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
yes
lol u r funi
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Rexnegro(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I knw some will come here and say Singlet and boxers
Mtccchheeeeeeewww
As if we guys don't have them or we can't buy them abi ? U dey mind some stingy girls ? Akagum dey their Pam
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
MsMariah:
Belt. Lol.
u dey find who go use belt beat u abi? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rexnegro:

As if we guys don't have them or we can't buy them abi ? U dey mind some stingy girls ? Akagum dey their Pam
Lol
No mind dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Think Females Are Deceitful? See What Guys Are Now Doing (PHOTO) / Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture / Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.