Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Best Way To Say Its Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Say Its Over (2460 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by origina9ja(f): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2008
@poster
HAHAHA na ur own problem bi dat
na only u chop ur babe and na the same u go vomit them
oju kokoro silly boy
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by origina9ja(f): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2008
okay try dis
set them up togther and
see how they will finish your life on spot lol
for real just tell them that
you want a break becus you
want to settle down next year and become a better person wink
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Tonyet1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
this things is really thrilling me, ,maybe i am possessed with attraction spirit or something,

take for example today a chic from intercontinetal bank openly approached me by name yolanda, so sweet and simple and asked for my name, and i jus couldn't resist giving her, now she has pumped my mobile with like 3 text mssgs of seduction flow, making 6 chics to my row, pls someone help me out, its really getting crasy with me, i swear i need help, not kidding
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by origina9ja(f): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2008
your definitely not sleeping when you gave her your number
Can you stop asking for help
because you know exactly how to help your self
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by iice(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
Thank goodness for the men i know. Naija has not yet gone to the dogs

Whats so hard in telling them 'It's over'? undecided
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by na2day2(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2008
tonye-t:

this things is really thrilling me, ,maybe i am possessed with attraction spirit or something,

take for example today a chic from intercontinetal bank openly approached me by name yolanda, so sweet and simple and asked for my name, and i jus couldn't resist giving her, now she has pumped my mobile with like 3 text mssgs of seduction flow, making 6 chics to my row, please someone help me out, its really getting crasy with me, i swear i need help, not kidding

na 2day we dey hear that kin tori
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Deshannel(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2008
See wetin u 4 do hia
*@ a conference meeting*

Girls: (in chorus)hii Tonye-t.

Tonye: hi girls.

Tonye: its over

Girls : whats over

Girls: *whats he saying* what do u mean.

Girls: u can av all of us naa.
( Tonye soliloquising ~tempting but no~)

Tonye: its over.

Girls: tony please naa

Tonye: it is over cos its over and its over. * stands up and walks away *

Girls: Tonye plz naa, Tonye, Tonye, Tonye come back naa, Tooonnyeee.

Tonye: ~walking away huming n whilstling~

@poster
it can dat hard, if ur tori na true but i no se na heavy lie u dey lie.
Come tonye-t who be ur pikin 4 hia wey u dey give zobo drink sef?
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Sauron1: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2008

Best Way To Say It's Over

Via text message!!!
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Tonyet1(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2008
thank you Deshannel, i told 2 yesterday that if they approach my aboard those crasy dogs in my street will get them raped, and that i have a new chic i love and pooooh it was over as she said,

i am so happy, but left with 3 to go
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by skitty: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2008
Hey! lucky spoke up real qiuck, i had the same problem some times ago with three ex girlfriends,you know how i solved the issue? here it is:1. get the girl you like most to be the one presentat the time of execution 2.make her cosy enough in yuor end that is after the (Galala) you feel me? 2.make all your would be dicardable babes visit you when you are still onthe show. get your girlfriend to answer the door while she is still in her panties,DO NOT MAKE A SOUND IN BETWEEN THE GIRLS EXCHANGE.one thing you have to make sure of is your place shold have a burglary proof so that the unwanteds stay out while its all goin down.they will hate you so much that wont even pick ur calls

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back / d / Cold Feet Before Wedding Because Of Fear Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.