Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? (67937 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by venivedivici(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
drlawizle:
The thing is that there is nothing like virginity again...infact nowadays babies of female sex are born without hymen...its an anatomical evolution...so where do you wanna find d virgins?

This your hyperbole, Lwkmd grin
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
canalily:
us., do u stil hav urs?
Urs for ya mind abi?? Anyway who da hell re u?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by olorunsogo1: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sanguine77:
First of all, there is no English word like disvirgin, its deflower. Every man wants a woman who is still tight and has not had sex before though there are exceptions who want a "learned" woman. But the sad truth is that sex has become cheap and rife that it will be extremely difficult to find a 19 year old girl who is still chaste and untampered.
Thank God for those who still fight hard to please God. We are proud of them!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by fynnDeinte: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Who kind of useless topic is this? Are you her gynecologist?

And if your female friends demanded to know the length of your penis, abi your mood won't change?

Foolish boy.[/quote]. I think its a harmless question....its just a YES or NO question, and he didn't ask her to open up her legs for him to confirm knowing very well He is not a GYNACOLOGIST... And I believe if her female frnds are interested in knowing the size and length of His JOYSTICK then dat is by choice as well......either ORALLY or PRACTICALLY any which way he can deliver the answer without blinking

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by canalily(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
You sef na or body dey hot now not mine
what can it take to make you hot naa undecided ? Ok lets get to the dance floor....
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by M4gunners: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
J3nnyluv:
Maybe just maybe...
Y do guys ask such qstn? Ansa: Cos every guy want to atleast disvirgin one gal in deir lyf tym.
Gbam.,but wait oh ,how did you know this?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by 12month: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
recently a gal I had feelings for told me straight she was still a virgin but will lose it soon. to show u not all gals ar proud or happy dat they ar virgins
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Efewestern: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
i hear say disflower na work oo, na xo dem tell me oo..
still be V oo

"abeg make una nor spoil me oo"

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by canalily(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
nnekamezor:
Urs for ya mind abi?? Anyway who da hell re u?
nne which hell do you mean pls undecided let me know the heaven u com 4rm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by tintingz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
A girl once asked me if I am a virgin. undecided

I think girls react to that question, because they don't know the reason or motive of asking such question.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
M4gunners:
Gbam.,but wait oh ,how did you know this?
logical reasoning haha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Mrfils(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
odepacy:
Why most u asked?
ah ahn embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by frooziie: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
the likes of Rihanna Miley Cyrus self dey claim virgin
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Drone007:

Didn't the sages say that A clear conscience fears no accusation?
Yeah , datz true buh such a question sounds OuT of place plz. Na private matter nw, nt fr all EARS
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by venivedivici(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sanguine77:
First of all, there is no English word like disvirgin, its deflower. Every man wants a woman who is still tight and has not had sex before though there are exceptions who want a "learned" woman. But the sad truth is that sex has become cheap and rife that it will be extremely difficult to find a 19 year old girl who is still chaste and untampered.

Bros, at the risk of generalising or stereotyping, I spent some time in Bayelsa. Seventeen year old virgin dey as rare as church for Saudi Arabia.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by jswaggzo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
there's nothing wrong with the question it just depends on who you're asking and your relationship with the person like why the hell would you want to know your cousin's virginity status. it also depends on what was being discussed before u brought up the topic for eg. u were gisting about iPhone 6 then u pop the question 'are u a virgin' which makes it extremely awkward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
canalily:
nne which hell do you mean pls undecided let me know the heaven u com 4rm
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Lillyeean(f): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
EbuGeneral:
Ok, some Chibok girls are still virgins.

Not funny man...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
canalily:
what can it take to make you hot naa undecided ? Ok lets get to the dance floor....
Am a rev sister so don't go there grin
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by jswaggzo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
tintingz:
A girl once asked me if I am a virgin. undecided

I think girls react to that question, because they don't know the reason or motive of asking such question.
ah ahn na direct entry be that ooo no dull
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by canalily(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
nnekamezor:
any way baby am in love with you. I de eye you wink ur cute babe!
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by canalily(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
Am a rev sister so don't go there grin
reserved undecided heehy angry wat abt the remaing? Nd reserved 4 who? By the way wir am i going sad?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by coolxpat(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
OP, u're a strong man o. I don't think I'll ever ask a girl that question again because I couldn't stand on my legs when an assumed decent girl I wanted to date for the first time gave me the ans. I couldn't handle it.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by homiben(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
nnekamezor:
hmmmmm na u know

U no bleaf abi!! Mayb its just within my part of lagos...
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Superstar007(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
venivedivici:
OP,Wetin be 'squalors'?

Please, I need to know, it is a life and death issue.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I am a virgin too. I live in Virginia.

OP just hear as person use the word today, hin come dey reason post wey im fit use am make e be like say hin Sabi blow grammar.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by busky101(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Perhaps, dem no like the particular style the dude wey do am use do am... artificial hymen is now available in stores @ d middle east. Niggas don enter one chance be that... Imagine say ur wife get over 10years of quashing experience come Woo you with artificial Hymen wey u burst with joy on your wedding night.....lawd have mercy!!!
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Sugarbear007(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
When u ask how they lost their virginity many of them will tell you they were raped or forced....its very hard to find a nigerian girl that will admit the truth 2 u
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kaybaba5:
i was discussing with my girlfriend and she said she is not virgin, immediately she started begging thinking that the end of relationship has come. but i gave her hope
See your eyes
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by chakula: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Because that is the most silly question to ask. Even though she is not how do you think she can explain to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by busky101(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
dovelike:

See your eyes
damn, ur boobs be like microsoft package, who program am?...#shitttt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.