Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? (67935 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by mentorandfriend(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2014
ifaoni:
virgin? That tin is scratching them, they cant do without (a scratcher for a start then multiple scratchers later) after 12 years of age. Generatns of wh.ore.
Nairalanders, this hopeless fool called ifaoni is a thief and a scammer. Check his signature. Those data bundles stuff is a lie. He duped I and my colleagues N8000 in broadday light, and blocked us on whatsapp. I dont know why this guy is still walking free on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 16, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by emmyx2010: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Higi haga
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by eddyline(m): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2014
at OP, why you de ask? Abi u de find virgin make u for carry do sacrifice for 2015 election?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2014
cupidhero:

maybe they are just ritualist looking for a virgin. only a madman will ask a girl if she is a virgin and get angry when she says i'm not a virgin. wetin i won do with virginity,i be ritualist. yeye boys. ask dem if dem be virgin too.
grin grin

I remember i asked u a question earlier. U dnt want to answer me.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by firstolalekan(m): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2014
kristen12:

My dear the kain pm you go receive this night ehn......will change your story
Na you me wan send o...
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 16, 2014
EbuGeneral:
Virgin or no virgin, i want to be a celebate undecided

u wil surely repentwink..... Unles ur eyes no dey seecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by piagetskinner(m): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Well I do not see any biggie in that...even as A guy I have been asked quite a few times, and my answers were clear and blunt...not minding whatever reactions they gave to it. Cos I don't care#keep ur virginity cos it pays in the long run..and if u'v lost urs,(not intentionally)well, just keep urself from doin it again
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by tonte(m): 12:41am On Nov 16, 2014
This is the reason why girls with tot.O like Isale Eko would be lying that they are Virgins

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Adeboyefa(f): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2014
The fastest way to lose your virginity is to tell a guy you're still a virgin. He will want to confirm it at all costs. Besides, many ritualists prefer virgins and some HIV-positive men believe sleeping with a virgin will cure them.

If you tell a guy you are not a virgin, he will question your no-sex-before-marriage stance as if you have nothing to keep after losing your virginity.

May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Christmasdon(m): 1:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Till now, my friends male and female still ask me ,"if i am are virgin''
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 16, 2014
Where is onila to tell us if she goes around with a virgin tattoo or billboard
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by sevule(m): 2:16am On Nov 16, 2014
@poster

What kind of inane, dense and unintelligent question is that? Who gave you the right to ask such a personal question? If I was cousin I would probably have given you a dirty slap in order to reset your brain as it is obvious that you are very nosy and jobless.

It is only in Nigeria that men feel that they have the right to ask ladies such personal questions. Abeg MEN OPEN YOUR EARS!!! If you are not her boyfriend (no be assistant boyfriend oh) you have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to ask a woman such a question!!!

@poster aka Mr. Virgin Checker please change your post to WHY CAN'T I JUST MIND MY OWN BLIMEY BUSINESS??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by comrChris(m): 2:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Asking ur cousin about her virginity op were you high on ijebu-ode weed? Am still imagening what must have been on your mind for asking your cousin such an enpensive question,maybe,just maybe you wanted to take an advantage of your cousin and thinking you can use seducive question like this to get her

My conclusion op its only your gf, maybe the you intend marrying you have the right to ask such question to since knowing peoples virginity solves your problems

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by onila(f): 3:03am On Nov 16, 2014
oyb:
Where is onila to tell us if she goes around with a virgin tattoo or billboard

I rarely tell guys my V status
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by tranxo(m): 3:05am On Nov 16, 2014
nnekamezor:
Yeah , datz true buh such a question sounds OuT of place plz. Na private matter nw, nt fr all EARS
...I thought it's something to be proud of.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by sammoe(m): 3:14am On Nov 16, 2014
sallysalsa:
What is ju-men?
A lot of us react to the question based on experience from our interaction from the opposite sex. At 16 I was a virgin and my bf never believed me because I looked like an oversexed teen.I told my second bf and he said o you think I am a fool.today am 25 still a virgin I didn't bother telling the last couple because they won't believe. I now work hard to create an image of an enlightened woman so my gfs won't think am a novice and the guys around me won't see me as a Liar trying to fool them.

*sighs* A couple of guys do this too. Keeping up pretences cos those around are more comfortable with the opposite of the truth...
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Horllamideh(m): 4:24am On Nov 16, 2014
luvlyqueen:
just passing by
Happy passing!!!
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Horllamideh(m): 4:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Ambrogio:
I will not stop booking space
Happing booking!!!
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Ambrogio(m): 4:43am On Nov 16, 2014
AriDsexy:

But what if u say something related to d topic instead of booking space??
No offence please grin

Oya na, i don't know why they vex. I'm a virgin and i don't vex
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Ambrogio(m): 4:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Horllamideh:
Happing booking!!!

Thank you o!
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Ambrogio(m): 4:45am On Nov 16, 2014
pussyeater:

How much u won sell ur space?

Even CBN no go fit afford am. Just give up
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Ambrogio(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Halflore:

Keep it up...the Lord is your strenght!!

I've been eating fufu since, just to make it
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by kilokeys(m): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2014
sallysalsa:
What is ju-men?
A lot of us react to the question based on experience from our interaction from the opposite sex. At 16 I was a virgin and my bf never believed me because I looked like an oversexed teen.I told my second bf and he said o you think I am a fool.today am 25 still a virgin I didn't bother telling the last couple because they won't believe. I now work hard to create an image of an enlightened woman so my gfs won't think am a novice and the guys around me won't see me as a Liar trying to fool them.

who would ever believe i am one too..

but i never say.. i just go with d flow.
educate myself and even lecture folks on matters i haven't handled in reality.

i have seen virgin biatches and also, well-mannered pple that rnt virgins.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by princepeluola01(m): 5:35am On Nov 16, 2014
lol. virgin
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by winedeal: 5:47am On Nov 16, 2014
geovanni24:
I know its not easy to keep ones virginity,neither are my criticising our virgins. The fact that a girl is not a virgin, does not mean she is immoral. I was gisting with my 20year old cousin on morality,and when i jokingly asked her if she was a virgin,her mood changed,but ii was smart enough to detect it. I also asked my 25year old female friend in a conversation,if she was a virgin and her reaction was as if ii called her a prostitute.

The bottomline is this,if you are not a virgin,and you are asked, be bold to profess what you are and stand for it. Afterall you had the supposed sex out of love and not lust. So be bold about it and stop pretending when you know its obvious disvirginity is a trend in this 21st century. I'm not saying i detest virgins, I love them alot and would respect them and the same goes to every woman irrespective of their squalors!......

Wat do you think?!
. Why most girls react when they been asked if they are virgin is because no one is virgin..
Life Fuchs them everyday.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 16, 2014
ireneony:
why would any guy ask that kind question, as if any girl will go all around asking her male friends if they are virgins.
guys who ask those questions are hungry lions

Why even ask, when u could confirm, yourself? Nothing better than an eye-to-eye account..lol... especially nowadays when we have so many fake so-called ''secondary virgins'' around. Any real guy, trust me, would not ask a question whose answers are readily available in the immediate environment.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by nagoma(m): 6:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Your sexual life is private to you and I cannot see any reason why you should ask anyone about his/ her virginity status.
It's most embarrassing, It's bad manners. Please stop it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by virginboy1(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2014
jmoore:
It is obvious.
My Virgin bro,how have you been Sir?
You bro in the virgin status, is hailing you.
I saw you reply in killjoy's thread nice one
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by eddieedoho: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2014
I can't settle for anything less, if you are not a virgin don't even come close. Whoever has made herself a tokunbo, should go elsewhere to find her match.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by ukemeson: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2014
If u are still a virgin b it man or woman, goodluck. Bt better luck next time becos it means u lack a good opportunity or perharbs ur nt qualified enough. cool shocked cool shocked angry grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.