Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? (67943 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by bibibussu(f): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guys make girls react. when u tell a guy u r a virgin,he says, u r lying.wen u also say u r not a virgin and for that reason, he wants to take advantage n he says afterall, u r not a virgin. i want to hv a taste of u, as if a girls' p***y is sugar
undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by NobleG1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
geovanni24:
I know its not easy to keep ones virginity,neither are my criticising our virgins. The fact that a girl is not a virgin, does not mean she is immoral. I was gisting with my 20year old cousin on morality,and when i jokingly asked her if she was a virgin,her mood changed,but ii was smart enough to detect it. I also asked my 25year old female friend in a conversation,if she was a virgin and her reaction was as if ii called her a prostitute.

The bottomline is this,if you are not a virgin,and you are asked, be bold to profess what you are and stand for it. Afterall you had the supposed sex out of love and not lust. So be bold about it and stop pretending when you know its obvious disvirginity is a trend in this 21st century. I'm not saying i detest virgins, I love them alot and would respect them and the same goes to every woman irrespective of their squalors!......

Wat do you think?!

But only a moronic i*diot would go around asking women if they were virgins. It is a very dumb, st*upid and offensive question!

If you thought it was no big deal, why ask them? You should have also ask how they had their first sex? Or if the guy who disvirgined them had big dick?

What a pathetic homo erectus!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Because its considered a private matter and when the girls say that they are,you boys will disbelieve it and ask for proof of virginity. Like one boy I use to know

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Superstar007(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
adeboyedefem:
Nigerian girls are funny when it comes to that level.. Everyone wants to claim virgin... There is this lady that i met few years ago..She claimed she was a virgin to me ( I was like thank God, I don find golden treasure, Make i dey preserve ahm until marriage)..But you know as sure boy.. One day i just change ahm say make we do this thing.. But deep down inside me.. I just won dey sure say na virgin true true..

Na so we begin dey play, The normal gentle kiss and caressing.. As i won enter she say, why dont you wait till... I say leave that one first.. Na so i dey put my D**K gently and carefully for the center so that hin no go pain her to much, as a Virgin Sister..Na so i put ahm,wey my big thing enter finish..

I comot ahm again put ahm.. I was like honey, but you said you are a virgin? She say yes now.. Cant you see this white thing? I say which white thing...I put ahm again.. I was like ah ha,, This is not blood.... She said what..Cant you see that you have disvirgined me ..Cant you see it is very tight.. Dont you know that there people that when disvirgin them blood dont come out.. I was like.. oooh ok i See.. Since that dey i never see the useless bitch again.. Wetyn vex na say she dey claim virgin hen i no kuku like to dey hear vrgin before..

As in the babe no even rate you at all. Big time insult to your intelligence. Maybe, she thought you were dull.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by francescainnoce(f): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
@op, it depends on how you ask that question and what line of discussion was it based on..
To me being a Virgin is not an opportunity but a choice so I see no reason why anyone should have a mood swing over that but we are different people and we shouldn't expect all to act and think thesame, perhaps the question was not in their comfort zone and I think they have the choice to answer or not answer but having a change of mood... Hmmmm I don't think it's worth it.but why judge them perhaps they lost it in an un-pleasant way.
AND AGAIN WHAT IF THEY HAD ANSWER "YES OR NO"... What will be your next line Huh
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by piagetskinner(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
sallysalsa:
What is ju-men?
A lot of us react to the question based on experience from our interaction from the opposite sex. At 16 I was a virgin and my bf never believed me because I looked like an oversexed teen.I told my second bf and he said o you think I am a fool.today am 25 still a virgin I didn't bother telling the last couple because they won't believe. I now work hard to create an image of an enlightened woman so my gfs won't think am a novice and the guys around me won't see me as a Liar trying to fool them.
I admire ur sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bigsolo88:
are u a virgin?
#tinkn mood activatd#grin Yes/No ...wich 1 shuld I choose nw...ehm ehm.....
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by UpLoyo: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
geovanni24:
I know its not easy to keep ones virginity,neither are my criticising our virgins. The fact that a girl is not a virgin, does not mean she is immoral. I was gisting with my 20year old cousin on morality,and when i jokingly asked her if she was a virgin,her mood changed,but ii was smart enough to detect it. I also asked my 25year old female friend in a conversation,if she was a virgin and her reaction was as if ii called her a prostitute.

The bottomline is this,if you are not a virgin,and you are asked, be bold to profess what you are and stand for it. Afterall you had the supposed sex out of love and not lust. So be bold about it and stop pretending when you know its obvious disvirginity is a trend in this 21st century. I'm not saying i detest virgins, I love them alot and would respect them and the same goes to every woman irrespective of their squalors!......

Wat do you think?!

What do I think? I think you are a jobless, good for nothing waste of oxygen. It's 2014 and this is the best question you could ask in your entire life? Does the the entire world need to know you are a pervert. You should have started by asking your sister and your mother. Disgusting pig.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Motolank: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Op you have been looking for some1 to disvirgin...now you checking your coursins out?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by luvlyqueen(f): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ferdinandu:
Abeg this place no be Road no pass here again angry
hmmmmmmm who is dis one??
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
gbaskiboy:
who taught u how to book space? u have been booking space since 2010AD
tongue
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by wiloy2k8(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
i dont ask if ur virgin any more . if u don pass 18 ... omo na to try my way ooo and ask later
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
aristocrazzy:
For boys if you be virgin, u be ju-man.
So I'm kinda proud of my status.
am a virgin, i swear pls believe me
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
MissMeiya:
What kind of useless topic is this? Are you her gynecologist?

And if your female friends demanded to know the length of your penis, abi your mood won't change?

Foolish boy.
God bless u jare. I dnt knw what they want to use the answer for. To cook jollof rice? Imagine the dum question. What answer do they expect from the girl? Yes or no? If she says yes, they say she's lying.if she says No, they will say she's spoilt and opens her legs anyhow. So what do they want? I wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
dhamstar:
Black people with black mentality....................... This don't In the UK where I reside.
oh sorry were did you say you reside?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
kristen12:

My dear the kain pm you go receive this night ehn......will change your story
Lol
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
sallysalsa:
What is ju-men?
A lot of us react to the question based on experience from our interaction from the opposite sex. At 16 I was a virgin and my bf never believed me because I looked like an oversexed teen.I told my second bf and he said o you think I am a fool.today am 25 still a virgin I didn't bother telling the last couple because they won't believe. I now work hard to create an image of an enlightened woman so my gfs won't think am a novice and the guys around me won't see me as a Liar trying to fool them.
hehehehehe
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
J3nnyluv:
Maybe just maybe...
Y do guys ask such qstn? Ansa: Cos every guy want to atleast disvirgin one gal in deir lyf tym.
Hey pls count me out, i hate premature sex, by the way i am 19 so close to 20years now, and the last thing i will do is to sex with a girl at this age, i will only do that with my wife.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
a9nyc2020:
Virginity...who has it helped undecided...here in #CHINA we don't no dat word
China?

Why be say people wey never even travel before cross im town,na them dey travel go big big country for nairaland.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
a9nyc2020:
are u by chance insunating dat 4 a guy 2 disvirgin a girl is now an achievement ...
Abeg help me ask them oooo
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
merieam16:
Don't kno wat 2 say undecidedcos am still a virgin
pls dear mentain your virginity.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
[size=30pt]If you ask me that kind of question

I will just be starring at yougrin grin[/size]
better
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2014
duni04:
Lol see their responses. Na guilty conscience dey worry all of una. Dirty girls grin
choi, all this girls don spoil finish
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2014
musiwa95:
angry grin

[size=38pt]Happy Independent Day to the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

From His Royal Highness

Oduwa Ade Ademusiwa
Emperor of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

.[/size]
instead of joining us to treat this topic, you dey tok nonsense
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2014
stonecoldcafe:

I think you need to zip it shut. Its not everything you heart tells you to say that your mouth should agree to. Issue of virginity is a personal one. I cant imagine asking cousins and female friends something so personal. How old are you for God sake?
he is just 10years oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by cupidhero(m): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

God bless u jare. I dnt knw what they want to use the answer for. To cook jollof rice? Imagine the dum question. What answer do they expect from the girl? Yes or no? If she says yes, they say she's lying.if she says No, they will say she's spoilt and opens her legs anyhow. So what do they want? I wonder.
maybe they are just ritualist looking for a virgin. only a madman will ask a girl if she is a virgin and get angry when she says i'm not a virgin. wetin i won do with virginity,i be ritualist. yeye boys. ask dem if dem be virgin too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Drone007: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2014
nnekamezor:
Yeah , datz true buh such a question sounds OuT of place plz. Na private matter nw, nt fr all EARS
May you live long.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Drone007: 12:10am On Nov 16, 2014
nnekamezor:
Yeah , datz true buh such a question sounds OuT of place plz. Na private matter nw, nt fr all EARS

May you live long. But in this era of Full Disclosure, have not the the bounds of privacy been eroded?!
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Truckpusher(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2014
geovanni24:

Wat do you think?!
Who wouldn't react that way to such a stewpid question in this 21st century?

You even went as far as asking your 20 yr old cousin if she was a virgin? ........seriously? undecided
I wonder what you were aiming to achieve by asking your cousin such a ridiculous question ........smh

This Op is an Oke mkpi. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by MyMouth(m): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2014
Y u go ask babe that kan thing sef? U be journalist? The only time I can ask a girl that is if she continuously refuses me sex.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Apina(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2014
dhamstar:
Black people with black mentality....................... This don't In the UK where I reside.

Wat do u mean by black ppl wit black mentality? Mind u even if u r black, ur statement is racial in nature, same words David hume used in describing Africans and he is British
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2014
Before you ask a lady if she's still a virgin, make sure no other person is there. Again if a lady feels bad about the question, it simply means she's not proud to have lost her virginity, on the other hand if a lady is still a virgin and feels bad about it, it simply means she's not proud of being a virgin and wishes to be deflowered.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.