Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (37945 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
here..
*nollywood suspense sound plays for 2 minutes*

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

EroticAngelina seems to me like the kinda girl pastors take home to their mama.. Or what do you think? grin

Pastor take it easy...

Dont let the things of the flesh to fool you... grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
*nollywood suspense sound plays for 2 minutes*
lol
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

EroticAngelina seems to me like the kinda girl pastors take home to their mama.. Or what do you think? grin

pastor have mercy on cutehector....infact becos of the revelation of this ur trickish uterior motive,,,i.e to seize his gf after he dies, we the staffs of confession and iceberylin entreprise declares our best friend free from death on NL and even in real life IJN

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
this love is strong oooo

Fixed...

I got your back
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Pastor take it easy...

my dear....see us see pastor....na waoooooo
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
pastor have mercy on cutehector....infact becos of the revelation of this ur trickish uterior motive,,,i.e to seize his gf after he dies, we the staffs of confession and iceberylin entreprise declares our best friend free from death on NL and even in real life IJN
Supported...
Pastors of these days ehhh angry

3 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
my dear....see us see pastor....na waoooooo
No be this kind pastor go wed us...

No no no...neva wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pastors have eyes for beautiful women too nah..
At least having one will allow me take my ministry to the next level u know..
You guys are allowed to cheat so u won't have a p marrying an ugly woman but me, Nada Nada.. grin

iceberylin:

Pastor take it easy...

Amen! He will not die but live to declare the goodness of another woman in his life.. grin
I must tiff Angelina oh
After all the bible says, ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find.. I hereby ask, want, seek and hunt Angelina.. grin

Confession14:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Buhahahaha, be like say you know, cuz na boxers and bikini una go use do the wedding and ama be like.. You can now 4k the bride! grin

iceberylin:

No be this kind pastor go wed us...

No no no...neva wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kk...just wanna say a big shoutout for all u wonderful 4 for making this sunday a wonderful, comic and fun filled one...
CAST
Iceberylin as= Lover, judge, groom and bestfriend
Cutehector4u as= bestman, rapegangster, traitor, bestman, bf
Francizy as= pastor-preach-everywhere, traitor, saviour.
EroticAngelina as= gf and angel of revelation
Confession14 as= ooops battery runs down completely....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
Kk...just wanna say a big shoutout for all u wonderful 4 for making this sunday a wonderful, comic and fun filled one...
CAST

kiss kiss
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:
Buhahahaha, be like say you know, cuz na boxers and bikini una go use do the wedding and ama be like.. You can now 4k the bride! grin

LOl...for this.. Nigga u'l be the pastor wink

3 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Awwww.. Ima miss u bae, goodnight and wet, sorry sweet dreams
Confession14:
CAST
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
At your service man! wink

iceberylin:

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:
Awwww.. Ima miss u bae, goodnight and wet, sorry sweet dreams
*phone typing without my consent* baddest pastor-everywhere.....na wa for that ur slip of tongue ooo
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

na na na ...marriages blessed by this #pastoreverywhere will only produce dada pikinses...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
*phone typing without my consent* baddest pastor-everywhere.....na wa for that ur slip of tongue ooo

Lol.. Every normal human makes mistakes nah..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hey people...its time to sleep...ghost of 1718 is now awake and viewing this post...hide...especially ur phones hihihi
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
na na na ...marriages blessed by this #pastoreverywhere will only produce dada pikinses...
Lol... grin
You don off me grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Babe u speak like Jamaicans (jah-rasta-fried-rice)... Are u one? grin

Confession14:
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol... grin
You don off me grin
ordered by Ggrin...pastor this wedding has an objection....iceberylin is still married to Ggrin......*season 2 has begun*
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by hfinest(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
s/o to my boss iceberylin..... nd goodnight kiss to my special NL babe... wey no wan gree for me EllaGold35

nd gudnight kiss also to marieolae.... secretly admiring dat babe.... too fyn kisskiss love all my readers nd fflwers of my story on nl.... sleep well
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:
Babe u speak like Jamaicans (jah-rasta-fried-rice)... Are u one? grin

na na na wataguan...me aint no jamaican babe....je suis la fille Camerounaise numero un!
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
hfinest:
s/o to my boss iceberylin..... nd goodnight kiss to my special NL babe... wey no wan gree for me EllaGold35

nd gudnight kiss also to marieolae.... secretly admiring dat babe.... too fyn kisskiss love all my readers nd fflwers of my story on nl.... sleep well

Gud night bro grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
ordered by Ggrin...pastor this wedding has an objection....iceberylin is still married to Ggrin......*season 2 has begun*
Rest ooo...

I no wan marry any warri Babe joor... grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ain't nothing wrong with a man acquiring super sports station to add to MNET movies station, if you know what I mean... smiley
Come, I will wed all of you together after all 3some is good for the body wink

Confession14:
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by marieolae(f): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
hfinest:

goodnight. Thanks for that smiley
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:
Ain't nothing wrong with a man acquiring super sports station to add to MNET movies station, if you know what I mean... smiley
Come, I will wed all of you together after all 3some is good for the body wink

Pastor, you need help grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Wetin u come dey find for 9ja nahhh, abi are 9ja guys better in bed?...? grin

Confession14:
na na na wataguan...me aint no jamaican babe....je suis la fille Camerounaise numero un!
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by kika23(f): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
S/o to ifyn4real.... kiss kiss goodnight boo... Whenever you see this...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
I will take that as a complement... grin

iceberylin:

Pastor, you need help grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.