Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (37965 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
hehehehehe *shows face, sees iceberylin coming, takes cover*
Lol...definitely u goma get it angry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooooooooooooooool...... U want to find trouble dis early mawnin abi....
i no dey fear...i will trouble trouble if trouble tries to trouble me
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
ehh, ok na.... iceberylin u hav an opponent here oooo
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:

Wahz the reward wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Wahz the reward wink
will dash u one sweet girl in nairaland,,,.....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
will dash u one sweet girl in nairaland,,,.....
One sweet girl shocked

I like this cheesy
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

One sweet girl shocked

I like this cheesy
dont tell me u have fallen to this cheap proposal. Oya let me come out of my hiding nau...i promise to give u three straight, succulent babes from french cameroon. I promise
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

One sweet girl shocked

I like this cheesy
looool.....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
dont tell me u have fallen to this cheap proposal. Oya let me come out of my hiding nau...i promise to give u three straight, succulent babes from french cameroon. I promise

Cameroon babes dh black much..... grin

Like mr cork i like light skinned girls
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looool.....
So wahz the challenge cheesy
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
cutehector... The big book says what God has put assunder let no hector put together....ooops what did i say?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

So wahz the challenge cheesy
dare you to openly confess your undyn love for confession14 ..... By creating a topic on it
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

no not the black ones from Bamenda...i mean the hottest coming fresh from the bakery in either Buea or Douala
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
dare you to openly confess your undyn love for confession14 ..... By creating a topic on it
Lol...i dont even know how to creat a thread... grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

no not the black ones from Bamenda...i mean the hottest coming fresh from the bakery in either Buea or Yaounde
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
cutehector... The big book says what God has put assunder let no hector put together....ooops what did i say?
lol u will see my powers today.... Winks....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

ur high on weed
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
no not the black ones from Bamenda...i mean the hottest coming fresh from the bakery in either Buea or Douala
Seems like you stay their...

Mehhnnn..the babes Seems like they hot oooo shocked
Just the way i like them cheesy
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
cutehector... The big book says what God has put together let no hector put assunder...ooops what did i say?

Fixed tongue
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ur high on weed

Took over-dose today... grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Took over-dose today... grin
lool...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

wisest answer from the most intelligent dude ever liveth...he knows my boo is jst around the corner so he was trying to set u up...vote for cutehector as ur badfashion prefect
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol u will see my powers today.... Winks....
hey Ice...talk to ya later lemme run for safety....cutehector was trained by Bin Laden....OMG! Neighbour open ur door and let me in...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
He yo! Get a room please.. angry
Some of us here are pastors grin

iceberylin:

Lol...definitely u goma get it angry
Confession14:
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Fixed tongue
objection my lord...the post must not be fixed....i rest my case
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
hey Ice...talk to ya later lemme run for safety....cutehector was trained by Bin Laden....OMG! Neighbour open ur door and let me in...
iceberylin open d door sharply mk she enta...fast fast.. She don forget say u b my second in command... I think we gonna hav a good time havn her as meat... I would loooooove her laps tho...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
wisest answer from the most intelligent dude ever liveth...he knows my boo is jst around the corner so he was trying to set u up...vote for cutehector as ur badfashion prefect
loool... Badfashion u say... U aint seeing nothing yet
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

He yo! Get a room please.. angry
Some of us here are pastors grin

can i assist u in holding the offering basket...dont be perturbed...am a good girl
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
wisest answer from the most intelligent dude ever liveth... he knows my boo is jst around the corner so he was trying to set u up...vote for cutehector as ur badfashion prefect

**feeling like kingkong **** cool

Tell that ya boo he's on rent, i own the heart grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
can i assist u in holding the offering basket...dont be perturbed ...am a good girl
English grin

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
iceberylin open d door sharply mk she enta...fast fast.. She don forget say u b my second in command... I think we gonna hav a good time havn her as meat... I would loooooove her laps tho...
eeeiiiii! Wrong target...prepares my aboniki balm and pepper spray wetin for cutehector * soon someone is gon come running outta da house in search of water* hunter becomes the hunted season two!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.