Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (37960 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
ok...dis is how you gonna get a slap from confession...walk up to her. Say oh baby...me...you....love....she will only slap the chinese stammering outta ya mouth....no be me talkam ooo
loool.... Its not me dat u r goin to slap ooo....its iceberylin... Am not the one gona chyke u.... All i want is your waist!!!.. Mpogheito... Looool
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
A pastor has the right to preach anywhere, whether na sambisa forest oh, or ashywere house, as long as him no patronise the arshies there.. tongue
iceberylin:

U no know where religion section dh grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

My advice: no use this line for any lady...

Even calabar girl.... grin
na one comedy film wey aki and pawpaw act jor wey i see am... I think confession14 will fall for it...all u need do is to spray love magic in ur mouth...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooooool.... Very funny.... I just want to have you as breakfast..dats all...
oh so the thing dey do u....iceberylin take note....ur bestman may be admiring the bride...

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooooool.... Very funny.... I just want to have you as breakfast..dats all...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

I'll rather kiss it away kiss
who does that!!!
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
oh so the thing dey do u....iceberylin take note....ur bestman may be admiring the bride...
it happens jooor.... Iceberylin is too shy to chyke u....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
Dont worry babe, i got a gun angry

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

weyu wan take shoot me for ur dream abi...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool.... Its not me dat u r goin to slap ooo....its iceberylin... Am not the one gona chyke u.... All i want is your waist!!!.. Mpogheito... Looool
i cant dare slap icy...he is a pp...u are the one dancing untop of the broken bottles of two pp's
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
na one comedy film wey aki and pawpaw act jor wey i see am... I think confession14 will fall for it...all u need do is to spray love magic in ur mouth...
U still dh watch Nollywood trash.... undecided
Nigga those things dh only happen for film
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:
A pastor has the right to preach anywhere, whether na sambisa forest oh, or ashywere house, as long as him no patronise the arshies there.. tongue
No be my God u dh serve grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

double the trigger....ermmmm lemme get hold of a hunting gun to increase the bullet
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Guy commot eye from my dinner na angry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
i cant dare slap icy...he is a pp...u are the one dancing untop of the broken bottles of two pp's
am wearing safety shoes duuh..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Guy commot eye from my dinner na angry
no..be dr and be dulling...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
double the trigger....ermmmm lemme get hold of a hunting gun to increase the bullet
No worry..i got the gun..

Just say i do wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

No worry..i got the gun..

Just say i do wink
loool..sits and waits..for the moment she says i do...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina whr art thou?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
weyu wan take shoot me for ur dream abi...
ehem...where is dat pastor-preach-everywhere....hey finally u are useful...help cutehector say his last prayer....Iceberylin dont pull the trigger yet....once u kill him...i MAY fall 4u

2 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
ehem...where is dat pastor-preach-everywhere....hey finally u are useful...help cutehector say his last prayer....Iceberylin dont pull the trigger yet....once u kill him...i MAY fall 4u
dis is getn poetic... So am gona die for iceberylin to get the girl...who does that?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
ehem...where is dat pastor-preach-everywhere....hey finally u are useful...help cutehector say his last prayer....Iceberylin dont pull the trigger yet....once u kill him...i will fall 4u
Seriously,
*cocks gun***
Pastor be fast, before a lady canges her mind angry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
We don derail life outta this thread grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
dis is getn poetic... So am gona die for iceberylin to get the girl...who does that?

ME tongue
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:

grin
This love is strong ooo
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
it happens jooor.... Iceberylin is too shy to chyke u....
How i go chyke my wife undecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
eya! Pastor wait let him kiss his gf before he says his last prayer * whispering to Iceberylin* "i bet she will slap him instead for wanting to cheat on her with ma waist"
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

No be my God u dh serve grin

Lol. grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
here..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

grin
This love is strong ooo
this friendship is strong oooo
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
eya! Pastor wait let him kiss his gf before he says his last prayer * whispering to Iceberylin* "i bet she will slap him instead for wanting to cheat on her with ma waist"
This you azs don cause big problem ...
Even on his death bed grin

Wonders of creation shocked
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina seems to me like the kinda girl pastors take home to their mama.. Or what do you think? grin

Confession14:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.