Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (37951 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

English grin
hahahahaha u eh

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
iceberylin open d door sharply mk she enta...fast fast.. She don forget say u b my second in command... I think we gonna hav a good time havn her as meat... I would loooooove her laps tho...
Wait,u go touch her laps then CUM shocked
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
objection my lord...the post must not be fixed....i rest my case
Objection denied angry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

He yo! Get a room please.. angry
Some of us here are pastors grin

U no know where religion section dh grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
eeeiiiii! Wrong target...prepares my aboniki balm and pepper spray wetin for cutehector * soon someone is gon come running outta da house in search of water* hunter becomes the hunted season two!
looool pepperspray..... Shey u he seen the movie wrong turn...

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

**feeling like kingkong **** cool

Tell that ya boo he's on rent, i own the heart grin
hahahaha....nooooooooo...dont go dia ooooo,....he will win u like there is no tomorrow
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Wait,u go touch her laps then CUM shocked
loooool idiot.... U think am a premature ejaculator as u are?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
hahahaha....nooooooooo...dont go dia ooooo,....he will win u like there is no tomorrow
undecided
I own the throne baby,he"s just a prom king wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Objection denied angry
case adjoint for Feb 14th 2015
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooool idiot.... I am a premature ejaculator as u are
Bro, on this one...
Your alone

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

U no know where religion section dh grin
abi ooo....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
case adjoint for Feb 14th 2015
CASE WON BY ICEBERYLIN

Take heart baby, the best man Won tongue

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
na me go be d referee... More extra time to iceberylin

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

undecided
I own the throne baby,he"s just a prom king wink
ma hear!
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
cutehector chaiiiii....nepotism and favouritism go kill u....walahi!
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
cutehector chaiiiii....nepotism and favouritism go kill u....walahi!
lool cant u see, i want u and iceberylin to be boyfriend and girlfriend...lmao
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:

Bro dont worry...

Ama win her heart.. i always do wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Bro dont worry...

Ama win her heart.. i always do wink
loool dat is the spirit........ Sweep her off her feet with broom biko... Ur d man...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool cant u see, i want u and iceberylin to be husband n wife ...lmao
Fixed wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooool idiot.... U think am a premature ejaculator as u are?
hey cute...what did u say happened to the eja-calculator? Did it spoil prematurely? Ohhhhhhh network dey make me not to hear u well *drops the call*
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool dat is the spirit........ Sweep her off her feet with broom biko... Ur d man...
Borrow me flows abeg..

This babe don hard shocked
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
hey cute...what did u say happened to the eja-calculator? Did it spoil prematurely? Ohhhhhhh network dey make me not to hear u well *drops the call*
loooooool.... Very funny.... I just want to have you as breakfast..dats all...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:

Lol....you wicked oooo...

Help a brother with alomo
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Borrow me flows abeg..

This babe don hard shocked
ok..dis is how ur gona do it... Now walk up to her, say oh baby...me ...you....love. She will fall for you sharply
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Fixed wink
iceberylin:

Fixed wink
iceberylin:

Fixed wink
where u trying to say husband's wifi....cos i dont wanna believe u wrote husband and wife lol
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hmmm, baby, i can trust you with what makes me a man but can't trust you with money tongue

Confession14:
can i assist u in holding the offering basket...dont be perturbed...am a good girl
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
where u trying to say husband's wifi....cos i dont wanna believe u wrote husband and wife lol

You get eye P undecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
i wrote dat
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

You get eye P undecided
serious eyeproblem.... Ice pls give her ur eyeballs..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ok..dis is how ur gona do it... Now walk up to her, say oh baby...me ...you....love. She will fall for you sharply
ok...dis is how you gonna get a slap from confession...walk up to her. Say oh baby...me...you....love....she will only slap the chinese stammering outta ya mouth....no be me talkam ooo
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
serious eyeproblem.... Ice pls give her ur eyeballs..
I'll rather kiss it away kiss
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
My advice: no use this line for any lady...

Even calabar girl.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.