Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (72684 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by pickabeau1: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
naijababe:

'I admit, I didn't see your previous post' would be nicer but heck that's asking for too much now. And saying you are presumptuous when you are is now an insult too?

Go in peace too and God's speed while you are at it.

Frankly I did not see your post and your aforementioned post has no relevance to the post you mentioned...

All I said was simple..if women come up to demonise naija men as cheats because they r not exposed or being around other nationalities.. You should know better ...suddenly I'm presumptive?

Same to you...Godspeed
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by DukeNija(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jahblessme:

How do you know the kind of woman she is?
S ex is actually really enjoyable ,is it only cheating men that enjoy s ex? Or you think if she finds a fresh blokos to give it to her well she won't enjoy it?
So you think that if she wants to knack she won't protect herself as per condom? Std ko std ni..tell that to the useless men

Op do whatever makes you happy..if its to massage a stray banana to keep you sane,enjoy.Especially as you won't leave.
All na temptation...go and sin no more

Babe pls if i may ask, are you married?
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by MadCow1: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
urheme:

are you serious undecided

madcow1 pls be honest, will this work or it may likely work

answer sharper...ly
I may be transferring all my effects to madcow1 grin

Abeg free me o!! grin

Make your boo come start to hunt me like rabbit.. grin

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

Frankly I did not see your post and your aforementioned post has no relevance to the post you mentioned...

All I said was simple..if women come up to demonise naija men as cheats because they r not exposed or being around other nationalities.. You should know better ...suddenly I'm presumptive?

Same to you...Godspeed
the issue the lady even brought up is not about naija men, I never supported cheating. If its cheating is exclusive to NAIA ten bill Cosby who is having a tough time now, tiger woods, David beck ham , bill Clinton , Francois Hollander must all have their roots from nigeria.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

Same to you...Godspeed

Amen. And I am the one throwing insults ? undecided Why some of you are so darn defensive is what I don't get?

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by pickabeau1: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
naijababe:

Amen. And I am the one throwing insults ? undecided Why some of you are so darn defensive is what I don't get?

OK..you win
I'm not defensive.. But you win

majekdom2:
the issue the lady even brought up is not about naija men, I never supported cheating. If its cheating is exclusive to NAIA ten bill Cosby who is having a tough time now, tiger woods, David beck ham , bill Clinton , Francois Hollander must all have their roots from nigeria.

I guess they do come from naija
LOL
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Divorce settlements

Dmitry Rybolovlev's divorce from Elena Rybolovleva; estimated at $4.5 billion
Alec Wildenstein's divorce from Jocelyn Wildenstein; estimated at $2.5 billion [1]
Bernie Ecclestone's divorce from Slavica; estimated at $1-$1.2 billion [2]
Harold Hamm estimated at $1 billion [3]
Adnan Khashoggi's divorce from Soraya Khashoggi; estimated at $850 million [4]
Craig McCaw's divorce from Wendy McCaw; estimated to exceed $460 million [5]
Mel Gibson's divorce from Robyn Moore Gibson; estimated at $425 million [6]
Roman Abramovich's divorce from Irina Abramovich; estimated at $300 million [7]
Michael Polsky's divorce from Maya Polsky, $184 million [8]
Michael Jordan's divorce from Juanita Jordan; estimated at $168 million [9]
Boris Berezovsky's divorce from Galina Besharova; estimated at $160 million [10]
Neil Diamond's divorce from Marcia Murphey; estimated at $150 million [11]
Frank McCourt's divorce from Jamie McCourt; estimated at $130 million [12]
Garth Brooks' divorce from Sandy Mahl; estimated at $125 million [13]
Charles Edgar Fipke's divorce from Marlene Fipke; estimated at $123 million [14]
Greg Norman's divorce from Laura Andrassy; estimated at $103 million [15]
Rupert Murdoch's divorce from Anna Murdoch; estimated at $100 million [16]
Tiger Woods' divorce from Elin Nordegren; estimated at $100 million [17]
Steven Spielberg's divorce from Amy Irving; estimated at $100 million [18]
Madonna's divorce from Guy Ritchie; estimated at $76-$92 million [19]
Harrison Ford's divorce from Melissa Mathison; estimated at $85 million [20]
Kevin Costner's divorce from Cindy Silva; estimated at $80 million [21]
Kenny Rogers divorce from Marianne Rogers; estimated at $60 million [22]
Kelsey Grammer's divorce from Camille Grammer; estimated at $60 million [23]
James Cameron's divorce from Linda Hamilton; estimated at $50 million [24]
Paul McCartney's divorce from Heather Mills; estimated at $48.6 million [25]
Michael Douglas' divorce from Diandra Douglas; estimated at $45 million [24]
Ted Danson's divorce from Casey Coats; estimated at $30 million [26]
Donald Trump's divorce from Ivana Trump; estimated at $25 million [27]
Lionel Richie's divorce from Diane Richie; estimated at $20 million [24]
Johnny Carson's divorce from Joanna Holland; estimated at $20 million
Mick Jagger's divorce from Jerry Hall; estimated between $15 and $25 million [24]
ReferencesEdit

There is no price for happiness
Lot of men are willing to pay no good B to be happy
Thanks God for pre-nup protected my little change I had before my marriage
We work together, we share together
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmm, dis matter strong o. I've followed this post till dis point and I came to 2 conclusions. Its either Men learn and start deciding to stop cheating (on their own, not because women now cheat too). Or, the women will have to accept it as always (will we?) Its really sad!
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by pickabeau1: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
zoelife:
Hmmm, dis matter strong o. I've followed this post till dis point and I came to 2 conclusions. Its either Men learn and start deciding to stop cheating (on their own, not because women now cheat too). Or, the women will have to accept it as always (will we?) Its really sad!

No..one more option

Women don't tolerate cheats and leave marriages right away
That way those who don't want to mess up or lose via alimony or destroy their home don't cheat or hide it well
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:
Good faith thread is not about gold diggers and gigolos
It a about a man comfortable in cheating who deserves a cheating wife also
Why does that make you uncomfortable
A woman should not be cheating abi and you spending time telling us how the woman will be dumped
Is the dumper the only man in town?
One ends she moves on to another and dumps some herself just like her husband
He is also getting dumped and dumping some

At the end of the day they are still in the marriage
Any woman with a cheating husband ought to have the balls to also cheat rather than die in silence
That is my summary
U will take ur big ball to ur daddy's house
Or I will move the process in court to get u out of my house
My F name is on the deed
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Trueyarn(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
happywife:
I need advice on how to cope with a cheating husband.

I have always suspected that my husband was cheating on me but confirmed it recently when i found some condoms were missing from our home n his bank statement showed payment for a hotel when i was away on a short trip .when i confronted him his stories ranged from his friend took it to i was mistaken in my counting n to i went to the room but changed my mind n left without doing anything. but his behaviour showed he was sorry for about 2 weeks then back to normal. problem now is i cant bring myself to trust him n my love for him is reducing daily.when he comes home late from work or doesn't take my calls all i can think about is that he is with another woman. To be honest it's killing me slowly cos i find myself calling him n quarrelling with him constantly.

I dont think i can leave him cos he cheated on me cos lets face it most men do i just need advice on how to cope with my emotions cos i m soo unhappy n its affecting every area of my life . Sometimes i feel like paying him in his own coin but i m a one man kind of babe.

I just want to concentrate on my kids now but how do i cope with being suspicious all d time n being jealous n bitter n a whole lot of emotions thats killing me.
Don't worry, come let's cheat on him too.
grin
happywife:
I need advice on how to cope with a cheating husband.

I have always suspected that my husband was cheating on me but confirmed it recently when i found some condoms were missing from our home n his bank statement showed payment for a hotel when i was away on a short trip .when i confronted him his stories ranged from his friend took it to i was mistaken in my counting n to i went to the room but changed my mind n left without doing anything. but his behaviour showed he was sorry for about 2 weeks then back to normal. problem now is i cant bring myself to trust him n my love for him is reducing daily.when he comes home late from work or doesn't take my calls all i can think about is that he is with another woman. To be honest it's killing me slowly cos i find myself calling him n quarrelling with him constantly.

I dont think i can leave him cos he cheated on me cos lets face it most men do i just need advice on how to cope with my emotions cos i m soo unhappy n its affecting every area of my life . Sometimes i feel like paying him in his own coin but i m a one man kind of babe.

I just want to concentrate on my kids now but how do i cope with being suspicious all d time n being jealous n bitter n a whole lot of emotions thats killing me.
Don't worry, come let's cheat on him too.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
bukatyne:

I do not have anything against Nigeria; I am a proud Nigeria ( I am glad I was born a Nigerian .. Lara George)

I have issues against some Nigerian way of life

2 different things cheesy

I am sure other nationalities have their issues too however, I am only concerned with Nigeria
I am not against Nigerian women because I have seeing how my sisters support their husband
I am against bad Nigerian women that was not raise with high values and morals
There are lot of bad B out there

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by bukatyne(f): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
GoodFaith:

I am not against Nigerian women because I have seeing how my sisters support their husband
I am against bad Nigerian women that was not raise with high values and morals
There are lot of bad B out there

Well well cheesy
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
pickabeau1:
Have u gone to other forums aside NL

have u interacted closely with other nationalities

A prophet is not welcome in his home

At times it seems u hate everything nigerian

First u make fun of nigerian god, nigerian bible, nigerian men...

Just like the nigerians in diaspora who hate everything back home once they are opportuned to leave the shores of naija

undecided undecided

"Just like the Nigerians in diaspora who hate everything back home once they are opportuned to leave the shores of naija"
Nigerians in diaspora-- Over the last 15 years the Nigerians in diaspora values are = to the Nigerian back home
The mentality of Nigerians in diaspora is so backward, it is a shame, Call me Dr. with PHD, Call me Sir, Eng
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by pickabeau1: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
GoodFaith:

"Just like the Nigerians in diaspora who hate everything back home once they are opportuned to leave the shores of naija"
Nigerians in diaspora-- Over the last 15 years the Nigerians in diaspora values are = to the Nigerian back home

I don't get you
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

I don't get you
The mentality of Nigerians in diaspora is so backward, it is a shame, Call me Dr. with PHD, Call me Sir, Eng
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by pickabeau1: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
GoodFaith:

Lol
They r more Nigerian than they care to admit
Anyhow......there is room for improvement for everyone
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by MadCow1: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
GoodFaith:

Please where is Diaspora?! It seems like alot of Nigerians live there.

Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
naijababe:

Okay, let's do this. Hillary could not have left because she was not senator when Bill was cheating with Monica, leaving at that time would have spelled the end of her political ambition. Hillary is some serious bad ar5e and I love the woman to death. She was intent on forging a political career of her own outside of being first lady. Leaving would have meant scuppering the opportunity to serve as senator, run for the highest office in the country and then go on to serve as Secretary of state. She did not leave because it was not smart do so.

Victoria did not leave because the Spice girls were musically dead when David cheated, all she was at the time was former a former Spice girl now married to global icon in football. David's career outside of football was just beginning to pick up, modelling contracts were pouring in, his move to Spain was beginning to pay off big time, she had to stand by him, they had both been working hard to make it happen, why would she let David off that easily and walk away from everything she had worked so hard for? Compare David's net worth in 2001 or whenever it was that he cheated to now. Victoria's fashion career did not take off until they moved to the US, I am pretty sure being David's wife did not hurt, so you need to get your timelines right mate.

Ray Parlour's divorce cost him his career, dude was so badly messed up by it that he could not even do anything outside of football again, even he must be regretting cheating and then going on to marry his 'new chassis model'. Ray's wife had nothing to lose, there was no career to be messed up.

First, I already said let's leave Monica Lewinsky cos that was the most publicised scandal. After Lewinsky, Bill Clinton cheated with Liz Hurley, and a host of other women afterwards when Hillary became a senator and never needed him anymore for her political career. She was the first lady of AK, first of lady of USA, and was a senator. And according to reports, she was aware of aware of everything cos Bill has always been a playboy, but still never left him. Also, as for running for the highest office and going on to serve as Secretary of State - she never needed Bill Clinton's status for both. Her resumes speaks for itself. Some would even argue that Bill Clinton did hurt her chances, and will forever do, cos there's still a lot of animosity against his tenure and all the scandals.

Spice girls were musically dead (in terms of hit records) but still relevant with a huge fan-base, especially Victoria Beckham. She had a decent solo career and was also into fashion world. Heck, Mel B is still eating off Spice girls. And nah, David Beckham wasn't a footballing icon before Victoria Beckham. He was just a decent footballer that was great with dead balls - and he was hated in the UK cos of the id.iotic red card against Argentina at the 1998 world cup. He was the Frank Lampard of that era. His stock grew after Victoria Beckham,and she made him a brand and a household name. That was when he started attending fashion shows and fraternising with folks in the fashion and entertainment world. And he subsequently moved to Real Madrid where he consolidated on that. Also, Real Madrid didn't buy him because of his footballing talents either (Beckham was never a great footballer - he was a decent one with great dead balls, just a better version of David Bentley) - it was because of the Beckham brand outside football for marketing, which was induced by Victoria. Also, Victoria Beckham first moved to the US in like 2001/2002 before Beckham went there...and got like a huge deal. I still remember she did a few things with Damon Dash and Rocawear back then, when Damon Dash was on-top of the world. She ditched all that after David Beckham scandal.

You just made my point for me by citing Ray Parlour. They could've done the same thing, to destroy their husbands, but they never did that. Now let's throw Ashley Cole and Cheryl Cole in there. And bear in mind that Girls Aloud was a bad bootleg version of Spice Girls, that never left the UK in terms of fan base. How has that affected Cheryl Cole's brand or status? - not even one bit. Heck, she's still waxing stronger. So, the argument about Victoria Beckham staying because she was trying to protect her brand is just illogical.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

Lol
They r more Nigerian than they care to admit
Anyhow......there is room for improvement for everyone
U are so right we all can grow
Life is a learning process

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Please where is Diaspora?! It seems like alot of Nigerians live there.

Thanks..
Nigerians living outside Nigeria
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
SirShymex:

First, I already said let's leave Monica Lewinsky cos that was the most publicised scandal. After Lewinsky, Bill Clinton cheated with Liz Hurley, and a host of other women afterwards when Hillary became a senator and never needed him anymore for her political career. She was the first lady of AK, first of lady of USA, and was a senator. And according to reports, she was aware of aware of everything cos Bill has always been a playboy, but still never left him. Also, as for running for the highest office and going on to serve as Secretary of State - she never needed Bill Clinton's status for both. Her resumes speaks for itself. Some would even argue that Bill Clinton did hurt her chances, and will forever do, cos there's still a lot of animosity against his tenure and all the scandals.

Spice girls were musically dead (in terms of hit records) but still relevant with a huge fan-base, especially Victoria Beckham. She had a decent solo career and was also into fashion world. Heck, Mel B is still eating off Spice girls. And nah, David Beckham wasn't a footballing icon before Victoria Beckham. He was just a decent footballer that was great with dead balls - and he was hated in the UK cos of the id.iotic red card against Argentina at the 1998 world cup. He was the Frank Lampard of that era. His stock grew after Victoria Beckham,and she made him a brand and a household name. That was when he started attending fashion shows and fraternising with folks in the fashion and entertainment world. And he subsequently moved to Real Madrid where he consolidated on that. Also, Real Madrid didn't buy him because of his footballing talents either (Beckham was never a great footballer - he was a decent one with great dead balls, just a better version of David Bentley) - it was because of the Beckham brand outside football for marketing, which was induced by Victoria. Also, Victoria Beckham first moved to the US in like 2001/2002 before Beckham went there...and got like a huge deal. I still remember she did a few things with Damon Dash and Rocawear back then, when Damon Dash was on-top of the world. She ditched all that after David Beckham scandal.

You just made my point for me by citing Ray Parlour. They could've done the same thing, to destroy their husbands, but they never did that. Now let's throw Ashley Cole and Cheryl Cole in there. And bear in mind that Girls Aloud was a bad bootleg version of Spice Girls, that never left the UK in terms of fan base. How has that affected Cheryl Cole's brand or status? - not even one bit. Heck, she's still waxing stronger. So, the argument about Victoria Beckham staying because she was trying to protect her brand is just illogical.

" They could've done the same thing, to destroy their husbands, but they never did that"
Read that B
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Onegai:

Sigh. I will speak only on the case that I saw upclose and personal and leave you to pull out whatever you like from whereever you get it from.

Hillary Rodham-Clinton has always had political ambitions. Even when she was First Lady. However, America (for all its Liberal posturing) is a very Conservative arena. They will vote a black man over a white woman.

And if I were married to a philandering man who happens to be the Tinubu of the Democratic Party of the United States, I won't divorce him. I need his support down the line for when I want to declare my candidancy for the Democratic Presidential ticket. Having people vote me as a Senator is way different from having my party leaders endorse me to take a presidential ticket. A fight which Hillary lost, the first time already, to Barack Obama. Because her position wasn't strong.

A woman who wants something badly, can play the long game.

Now I'm sure you will have all sorts of answers for this, to show how I'm wrong. After all, this is NL.

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen. I have important stuff to do now.

Lol, you saw it up, close, and personal because you were in the family, no? Or something you followed just like everyone else? Up, close and personal yano - lmaooo. grin Didn't you assert one time that you used to work, or know someone that worked/works in the slave underground rail road in Ohio? Stop making up things. Also, I can't see the correlation between "cheating husband" and America being a conservative arena, that will vote a black man over white woman. I'm lost here - please help me out.

You need his support especially when the support comes with a lot of baggages, scandals, and animosity during his tenure, no? And a huge woman rights group fan base and influence that will never forgive her for how she handled the case, yes? Well, she's back in 2016 and the Republicans are patiently waiting to open the pandora's box again about all the sins of Bill Clinton, that if she even gets close to winning the Democrat primaries.

Still waiting for something logical from you. grin
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Babygirlfl,

I'll reply ya post later tonight...got so much to do right now.

Need a clear head to read it properly. wink

In a bit, yh.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, you saw it up, close, and personal because you were in the family, no? Or something you followed just like everyone else? Up, close and personal yano - lmaooo. grin Didn't you assert one time that you used to work, or know someone that worked/works in the slave underground rail road in Ohio? Stop making up things. Also, I can't see the correlation between "cheating husband" and America being a conservative arena, that will vote a black man over white woman. I'm lost here - please help me out.

You need his support especially when the support comes with a lot of baggages, scandals, and animosity during his tenure, no? And a huge woman rights group fan base and influence that will never forgive her for how she handled the case, yes? Well, she's back in 2016 and the Republicans are patiently waiting to open the pandora's box again about all the sins of Bill Clinton, that if she even gets close to winning the Democrat primaries.

"Republicans are patiently waiting to open the pandora's box again "-- The Liberia are waiting to support her all the way
There will always be people that don't like U
conservative look down on women more than Liberal
conservative "holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion."
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Gameup: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
happywife:

my Dear. believe me wen i say m not ur average woman. i will never snap at or beat my kids for wat ever reason m not the type of woman dat built her life around a man. i worked very hard to get to where i am n i know wats important in my life. right now my kids r d most important.

I hope you are really who you claim to be cos your username suggests otherwise.
I think you should pray for strength and wisdom to deal with your situation. A normal human being will eventually do all she vouched not to be involved in without knowing it. With God, you will live in the absence of pain and your joy will return to you.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Shymexx, you are full of beans and you know it grin grin grin. David and Victoria were hated in equal measure before leaving for Spain. Her first solo album after Spice girls costing £5M sold less than 70k, she was panned by almost all of UK media. In fact, i recall her being dubbed 'the one that points' because she was pointing for the best in one of the Spice Girls videos. While in Spain, she wasn't doing much either and was desperate to return to the UK because the Spanish public already had Raul and wife, there was no room for Posh and Becks or so it was reported. This was largely the reason reported for her move to USA before David followed. She might have done whatever with Damon Dash, David was always the bigger star with the larger portion of their net worth until her fashion business took off like 4 maybe 5 years ago. Why the heck would she leave?

On Hillary, you may choose not to admit it, there was no way on this planet Hillary was leaving Bill until she'd her shot at her own political elevation. Bill had been cheating for years, long before they got to the WH, why would sleeping with Liz Hurley be an issue when he'd been philandering all the way back from Arkansas? Hillary knew staying was a means to an end. If I was in her shoes I'd do the same.

Cheryl and Ashely?! You really want to go there? The same Ashley aka Cashley Cole grin The entire nation wanted Cheryl to divorce him, heck staying with him could have ruined her career. Same thing again, it might have been difficult for her as was widely reported but she chose her career and looked after no1.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by bukatyne(f): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
naijababe:

Shymexx, you are full of beans and you know it grin grin grin. David and Victoria were hated in equal measure before leaving for Spain. Her first solo album after Spice girls costing £5M sold less than 70k, she was panned by almost all of UK media. In fact, i recall her being dubbed 'the one that points' because she was pointing for the best in one of the Spice Girls videos. While in Spain, she wasn't doing much either and was desperate to return to the UK because the Spanish public already had Raul and wife, there was no room for Posh and Becks or so it was reported. This was largely the reason reported for her move to USA before David followed. She might have done whatever with Damon Dash, David was always the bigger star with the larger portion of their net worth until her fashion business took off like 4 maybe 5 years ago. Why the heck would she leave?

On Hillary, you may choose not to admit it, there was no way on this planet Hillary was leaving Bill until she'd her shot at her own political elevation. Bill had been cheating for years, long before they got to the WH, why would sleeping with Liz Hurley be an issue when he'd been philandering all the way back from Arkansas? Hillary knew staying was a means to an end. If I was in her shoes I'd do the same.

Cheryl and Ashely?! You really want to go there? The same Ashley aka Cashley Cole grin The entire nation wanted Cheryl to divorce him, heck staying with him could have ruined her career. Same thing again, it might have been difficult for her as was widely reported but she chose her career and looked after no1.

Omotola is Nigeria's sweetheart because she is still married amongst her talent and hardwork. She will never dream of divorcing her hubby even if he cheats with the whole world (not saying he is cheating o!). For some people who can stand on their own single, they stay married to cheats because their fame/net worth/success is hinged on the marriage.

For some, divorce might make no difference. E.g. Funke Akindele

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Onegai(f): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, you saw it up, close, and personal because you were in the family, no? Or something you followed just like everyone else? Up, close and personal yano - lmaooo. grin Didn't you assert one time that you used to work, or know someone that worked/works in the slave underground rail road in Ohio? Stop making up things.

Please who is this child with internet disturbing me?? How hard is it to work for the Underground Railway museum in Cincinnati OH or how hard is it to work in a company on K street, DC and mingle with the political crowd?
How hard is it to do clever stuff, oh I forgot, us "gehs" are meant to remind ourselves that when you cheat, we should be grateful one of you "princes" put one cubic zirconium on our finger and "saved" us by making us a "Mrs".
Oya! You're right! You know all! You're too correct! Chai, your correctness in all things makes sense! The Spirit of Being
Ever-correct could learn something from you!
Please go and find someone else to be exchanging pleasantries with on NL.

5 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
bukatyne:

Omotola is Nigeria's sweetheart because she is still married amongst her talent and hardwork. She will never dream of divorcing her hubby even if he cheats with the whole world (not saying he is cheating o!). For some people who can stand on their own single, they stay married to cheats because their fame/net worth/success is hinged on the marriage.

For some, divorce might make no difference. E.g. Funke Akindele

We all loved Omotola because she was already married before she became a huge star, her marriage was part of her appeal. Funke on the other hand became a star before she was married, in fact if Funke had stayed with her philandering hubby, it probably would have hurt her career. Think about the huge public venom that greeted her marriage to begin with, in a lot ways you can argue that she was under a lot of pressure to leave. Very similar to Cheryl Cole in fact.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

No..one more option

That way those who don't want to mess up or lose via alimony or destroy their home don't cheat or hide it well
. Divorce? Alimony? Yes, good for the now. But the divorce rates keep climbing. The marriage institution daily eroding. solution. I think the divorce solution has in a way urged overcasual sex, homosexuality, singleparenthood and in extremes, heterosexuality. What will be of our kids Can't we work on a more lasting, albeit slow solution?
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

No..one more option

. Divorce? Alimony? Yes, good for the now. But the divorce rates keep climbing. The marriage institution daily eroding. I think the divorce solution has in a way urged overcasual sex, homosexuality, singleparenthood and in extremes, heterosexuality. Our kids Can't we work on a more lasting, albeit slow solution?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.